PAGE TOP

BACK

HOME

PAGE BOTTOM

The recent trailer for the upcoming “Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods” film that aired on Fuji TV last week has been posted in its entirety on the Japanese website 11CH, an internet TV station in Sapporo, Japan. However, the trailer has been subsequently removed from their site for unknown reasons.

11-channel

However, once something like this is posted on the internet these days, it inevitably makes it way to YouTube.

UPDATE: We have dutifully included a full transcription and translation of the text and dialog in the trailer!

東映・20th Century FOX
[Toei / 20th Century FOX]

ナレーター「この世には、」
Narrator: “In this world,”

全人類待望
[All Humanity Has Been Waiting]

ナレーター「星や生命を生み出す神様がおられる。」
Narrator: “There are gods [/is a god] who bring[s] stars and life into being.”

創造と
[Creation And]

ナレーター「そしてまた反対に、星や生命を破壊する神様がおられる。」
Narrator: “And also, in opposition, there are gods [/is a god] who destroy[s] stars and life.”

破壊
[Destruction]

ナレーター「創造と破壊…」
Narrator: “Creation and Destruction…”

[God]

ナレーター「この世界のバランスを保つためには必要なのじゃ。」
Narrator: “They are necessary to maintain balance in this world.”

悟空「オッス!ちょっとオラと戦わねえか?」
Goku: “Heya! Wanna fight w’ me for a bit?”
界王「バカモン!神様に喧嘩を売るヤツがおるか!?」
Kaiō: “You fool! Who would pick a fight with a god?!”

原作・ストーリー・キャラクターデザイン
鳥山明
[Original Work / Story / Character Designs:
Akira Toriyama]

ミスター・サタン 「おい、化け猫!俺と勝負しろー!」
Mr. Satan: “Hey, Monster-Cat! Square off against me!”

ウイス「地球を破壊なさいますか?」
Uisu: [in honorific register] “Will you destroy the Earth?”
ベジータ「アイツ、とんでもないぞ!」
Vegeta: “He’s unbelievable!”
ビルス「創造の前に破壊あれー!」
Birusu: “Before creation, let there be destruction!”
亀仙人「神様が破壊じゃと!?」
Kame-Sen’nin: “A god would destroy?!”
悟天・トランクス「オレたちが相手だ!」
Goten & Trunks: “We’ll be your opponent!”
クリリン「地球はもう、終わりだ!」
Kuririn: “The Earth is doomed!”
ピッコロ「いや、銀河系がなくなるぞ」
Piccolo: “No, the entire galaxy will cease to be.”

悟空「か…め…は…め…波ーーー!」
Goku: “Ka… me… ha… me… HAAAAA!”

悟空「映画『ドラゴンボールZ 神と神』!
Goku: “The movie ‘Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods’!”

最強、始動。
[The Mightiest Make Their Move.]

2013.3.30
超拡大ロードショー!!
[2013.3.30
Super-Wide Release]

悟空「映画館で待ってっぞ~!」
Goku: “I’ll be waitin’ at the theater!”

Comments
  1. Avatar image
    Chuquita

The city surrounding the tree (I hope we get to see what it’s like there), those giant exploding hourglasses, learning that Birusu indeed turned the egg to sand, Kaio-sama’s animated yelling at Goku, and Vegeta freaking out; it all looks wonderful.

I can’t wait to find out more about the story. X3

11 December 201211:07 PM EDT
  2. Avatar image
    daimakku

The video posted here has also been removed.

Feel free to remove this comment if another video is posted. Was just giving a heads up.

11 December 201211:37 PM EDT
  3. shmike

I wonder if this will get released in US cinemas and if so will it be dubbed or subbed? I also am curious as to whether or not 20th century Fox will work with Funimation or perhaps would they work with other groups.

12 December 201212:17 AM EDT
  4. Avatar image
    bleed0range

PLEASE RELEASE THIS IN THEATERS IN AMERICA TOEI/FOX… PRETTY PRETTY prettty prettty pleleleleleaseee hahaha…

12 December 20121:02 AM EDT
  5. Avatar image
    bleed0range

or should I say…. *readies kamehameha stance*

Pretttyyy….
    Pretttyyy…
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *shoots kamehameha beam*

/corny

12 December 20121:03 AM EDT
  6. nslshockwave

If this gets released in the US in any way even for only a day I will buy a ticket for all showings that day

12 December 20121:46 AM EDT
  7. Avatar image
    fogdark

Movie trailer of awesomeness?? yes, yes indeed :D

12 December 20128:18 AM EDT
  8. Avatar image
    javaki

Hehe, it’s still on 11CH’s server^^
    480p: http://11ch.tv/mpswf/mp/1128-1-low.mp4
    720p: http://11ch.tv/mpswf/mp/1128-1.mp4

12 December 201210:18 AM EDT
  9. Avatar image
    oldboy88

thanks for your transcription, i added your script as subtitles to a private upload of the 720p Version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DajA1ncs0K4&hl=en

12 December 20124:56 PM EDT
  10. Avatar image
    duo

I can’t state enough good things about what I just saw.

12 December 20126:48 PM EDT
  11. ralfhookman

I’m so excited for this movie! :D I hope it will get an international release and hit cinemas in my country ^^
    I bet if you know it, you”ll inform us all :)

However, the new gods confuse me a little. I mean, I thought that Grand Supreme Kai (Dai Kaioshin) is the most important god and highest in the hierarchy of DB’s deities. What will be the new gods’ position?

Also, are you planning to make an article about deities in DB. If the article already exists, then I’m sorry :)
    I once counted that there should be 64 gods like North Kaio, 16 like Dai Kaio, 4 like East Kaioshin and one Dai Kaioshin. (We know all Kaioshins). Kind of interesting in my opinion. And it would match Toriyama’s idea about planet Kaishin having approximately 80 inhabitants.

PS: The video was removed again -.-