12 June 2017 by VegettoEX
06 June 2017 by VegettoEX
17 May 2017 by VegettoEX
04 April 2017 by VegettoEX
In conjunction with today’s January 2017 issue of V-Jump in Japan, Bandai Namco has detailed the upcoming first downloadable content pack for Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2 in social media and website posts.
Dear Time Patrollers,
Today, we are excited to share some news about the first major update and DLC pack for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2! The update for the game will be available on Dec. 20th and will consist of a free update for all players and the content of the first DLC pack (available through the Season Pass or purchased individually).
Let’s begin with the free updates:
– New skill for SSGSS Goku: Awakened Skill Kaioken times 10!
– New skill for Hit: Awakened Skill Pure Progress
– 6 new costumes
– 4 new attacks
– A new event for everyone: Frieza’s Siege! Be ready to defend Conton City against Frieza’s Army, there are 10 new Jersey costumes to win!
– A new Raid Quest featuring Evil Yamcha, with an exclusive title to win!
– 5 new teachers: Future Gohan, Bardock, Cooler, Android 16, Whis
– 20 new attacks
The first DLC pack will be available at the same time and here is a glimpse into it’s [sic] content:
– 2 new playable characters: Cabbe (with his Super Saiyan transformation) and Frost (Final Form). Check out those lovely screens!
– One new master: Hit
– 5 new attacks
– 3 new Parallel Quests
– 2 new costumes
– 5 Super Souls
– 2 emotes
You can get the content from the first DLC pack with the Season Pass or by purchasing it individually!
The first downloadable content pack will release 20 December 2016. Downloadable content packs are included in the cost of the game’s season pass, which is available for $29.99 and will cover four future content packs.
Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2 is available worldwide for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. In North America, the game launched for consoles 25 October 2016 with a PC release following 28 October 2016. In Europe, the game launched across all platforms 28 October 2016. In Japan, the game exclusively launched on the PlayStation 4 console 02 November 2016.