Members: How old are you?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: Members: How old are you?

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:29 pm

Too damn old for this.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:44 pm

Kamiccolo9 wrote:Too damn old for this.
You're never too old to see weird creatures beat the shit out of each other, while causing mass collateral damage, for no good reason. That's why they've been making Godzilla movies for over 50 years.

omaro34
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by omaro34 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:31 pm

I'm Kami aka Morgan Freeman old.
"Kami is the Morgan Freeman of Dragonball Z"

Check out my Piccolo page: https://www.facebook.com/PiccoloTheSuperNamek/?ref=hl

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Gog wrote:
Soppa Saia People wrote: No, I think he means that posting "You dare rant in front of Gog the lord of rants?" adds nothing to the conversation and is just a fluff post.
Yeah, you got a point with that, completely and 100% a fluff post, also did you know that my age is now 99 years old? I'm technically the oldest person on Kanzenshuu!
This is also a fluff post. I mean I understand you're just a kid but come on.
that was nearly a month ago. I've actually forgotten the fact that I posted this.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Gog wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Gog wrote:
Yeah, you got a point with that, completely and 100% a fluff post, also did you know that my age is now 99 years old? I'm technically the oldest person on Kanzenshuu!
that was nearly a month ago. I've actually forgotten the fact that I posted this.
That's not a good thing. I don't remember who said it, but basically, if you can't remember what your posting, you should probably slow down, and look at your posts and see if they have substance.
Last edited by Soppa Saia People on Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Gog
I Live Here

Post by Gog » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Soppa Saia People wrote:
Gog wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
That's not a good thing. I think Tyro said it, but basically, if you can't remember what your posting, you should probably slow down, and look at your posts and see if they have substance.
I actually like most of my posts, it's just that I don't bother remembering them, however I do put out the same level of substance as everyone else. It's just that I have over a thousand posts, I'm not going to remember them all

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:46 pm

Gog wrote:
Soppa Saia People wrote:
Gog wrote:
That's not a good thing. I think Tyro said it, but basically, if you can't remember what your posting, you should probably slow down, and look at your posts and see if they have substance.
I actually like most of my posts, it's just that I don't bother remembering them, however I do put out the same level of substance as everyone else. It's just that I have over a thousand posts, I'm not going to remember them all
That's simply not possible. There's now way you can have 2000 posts in a month and have all of them have substance. I'm not saying that every post has to be, 5 paragraphs long, everyone will have at least one shit post, but a lot of your posts, don't really add anything. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, it's just something I've noticed.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:49 pm

I think the point has been made now. No need for this side conversation to carry on. It seems a lot of folks on the VERY younger side of things are struggling with the expectations of the community. Please be sure to review the guidelines you agreed to prior to registration, and take a look around to see what kind of contributions are valued.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:02 am

You guys are.... so young.... I hate feeling so old compared to a lot of you :lol:
Anyways I'm 23, going 24 this march.

mute_proxy
Advanced Regular

Post by mute_proxy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:32 am

No, YOU are young, I'm 26

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:29 pm

So who is the oldest member in kanzenshuu
Mostly active on discord.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:10 pm

The gr wrote:So who is the oldest member in kanzenshuu
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=20198&start=280#p962184

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:29 pm

The gr wrote:So who is the oldest member in kanzenshuu
As far as I am aware, it is Dougo13, at 59. I used to have 100, and then 92, as my age (though I'm sure nobody believed me) then just went with my actual age, 16.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:03 pm

Never knew there was so many young people joining recently. I remember when I was one of the youngest here and I'm turning 21 this year on June 4th.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

ChronoTwigger
Advanced Regular

Post by ChronoTwigger » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Suffering of a Peter Pan syndrome, I can be mistaken for a 25-30 aged nice guy.
While instead that week I finally reach

So probably I'm one of the oldest active guy there. And the ugliest 40er around.
Anyway I spend my days drawing silly stuff so I'm 12 years old inside.
I learned english listening to songs. So I don't know anything about. The day you had to learn play piano by just listening .mp3, you'll understand.

Tian
Advanced Regular

Post by Tian » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:31 am

Turned 17.

jaiOtaku

Post by jaiOtaku » Mon May 08, 2017 6:29 pm

Just turned 25 not too long ago :)
My Anime & Dragon Ball webshop, Otakupicks
Use discount code OTAKU10 to get 10% off your order :)

Acetona
Beyond Newbie

Post by Acetona » Mon May 08, 2017 7:25 pm

I'm 20 years old.
キミもテイマーをめざせ!

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Mon May 08, 2017 8:51 pm

Just turned 15 last week. Time flies...
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Forte224
Advanced Regular

Post by Forte224 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:04 pm

Oops I made a thread about this in General Discussion without realizing this was here! I'm 26. Back when I was 10 I always said I'd still love Dragon Ball when I was 40, but deep down I didn't really believe that. Today though I love the franchise even more and certainly still will when I'm 40!