Posting allowances in old topics?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gonstead
I Live Here

Posting allowances in old topics?

Post by Gonstead » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:55 am

What type of limits are there to posting in older topics?

I ask this because there is a topic I wish to post a reply to in the music forum that has been inactive for over a year.

The post would be on-topic of course but I'm just wanting confirmation.
Last edited by Gonstead on Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Visit DragonBallFigures for all your Dragon Ball figure info and needs!
Mayuri Kurotsuchi wrote:"In this world, nothing perfect exists. It may be a cliche after all but it's the way things are. That's precisely why ordinary men pursue the concept of perfection, it's infatuation. But ultimately I have to ask myself "What is the true meaning of being perfect?" and the answer I came up with was nothing. Not one thing. The truth of the matter is I despise perfection! If something is truly perfect, that's IT! The bottom line becomes there is no room for imagination! No space for intelligence or ability or improvement! Do you understand? To men of science like us, perfection is a dead end, a condition of hopelessness. Always strive to be better than anything that came before you but not perfect! Scientist's agonize over the attempt to achieve perfection! That's the kind of creatures we are! We take joy in trying to exceed our grasp, in trying to reach for something that in the end, we have to admit may in fact be unreachable!"
MY HOLY GRAIL (110% Serious. Please sell me one)

desirecampbell

Re: Posting allowances in old topics?

Post by desirecampbell » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:03 am

I don't think we have any hard rules, but I'd refrain from pulling up a thread more than a few weeks old. Unless there's some critical reason you need to continue that specific thread, just create a new thread.