General Website Goofs/Errors

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Khin
I Live Here

Re: General Website Goofs/Errors

Postby Khin » Sun May 27, 2018 5:57 pm

Dragon Ball Gods & Cosmos Guide wrote:In Dragon Ball Super episode 95, the Universe 9 God of Destruction Sidra donates a small amount of destruction energy to an assassination squad whose secret mission is to kill Son Goku before the Tournament of Power.

It says that the assassins' mission is to kill Goku, when in fact it is actually to kill Freeza.
penguintruth wrote:The Super Saiyan aura sound effect is actually taken from Hironobu Kageyama powering up during the recording of the OP.

mute_proxy
Regular

Postby mute_proxy » Wed May 30, 2018 3:26 am

Hello,

just wanted to point out that Dragon Box The Movies contain 7 dual layered and one single layered DVD disc.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/home-video/jp ... ox-movies/ (it doesnt mention the single layered disc here)

saiyangoku

wrong hyperlink in Translations Archive

Postby saiyangoku » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:03 am

The Translations Archive In Kanzenshuu homepage, Dragon Ball Z DVD Box: Dragon Box Z Volume 1 “Dragon Book” "Z Staff and cast Q&A, after I click it, it links to "A Message from Akira Toriyama-sensei", but not Z Staff and cast Q&A.
Please correct it.

Baggie_Saiyan
Kicks it Old-School

Postby Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:20 am

...so it’s currently exceeding our expectations in its becoming accepted.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... interview/
Top releases of each month to look forward too:
September: DBS Son Goku FES!! Stage 8 (sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa) PROTOTYPE FINAL VERSION
October: DBS WCD Vol.2: Goku vs Jiren, #17 & Super Shenron (assumed sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa)
November: DBGT Kamehameha x10 Son Goku (sculpted by Satoshi Suzuki)
December: DBS Movie Ichiban Kuji Prize A Super Saiyan Broly Full Power, Prize D SSGSS Son Goku (sculptors currently unknown)
Ultimate Soldier I Anger Broly (assumed sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super related merchandise and figures Album of SSGSS shots Album of Ultra Instinct shots Album of Ultra Instinct "Omen" shots Album of SSG shots

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Postby VegettoEX » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:51 am

saiyangoku wrote:The Translations Archive In Kanzenshuu homepage, Dragon Ball Z DVD Box: Dragon Box Z Volume 1 “Dragon Book” "Z Staff and cast Q&A, after I click it, it links to "A Message from Akira Toriyama-sensei", but not Z Staff and cast Q&A.
Please correct it.

This was corrected.

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
...so it’s currently exceeding our expectations in its becoming accepted.

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/ ... interview/

This is grammatically accurate.
:: [| Michael "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| VegettoEX.com |] ::

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Postby Gyt Kaliba » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:56 am

Caught a minor typo you guys might want to know about, in the newest translated interview with Akio Iyoku for the Dragon Ball Super movie.

The Dragon Ball Super movie opens 14 December 2018. Starting now, every Sundasay at 9:00 a.m

Should be Sunday, I'm guessing.
Dragon Ball: Heroes of the New Era - My ongoing Dragon Ball fanfiction. (Ongoing, On Hiatus)
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."
DBZ Abridged, Episode 56, Krillin: wrote:“I feel like a man dying of thirst, watching another man drown.”

Return to “Website & Community Discussion”