Resurrection 'F' Theatrical Get-Togethers

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular

Resurrection 'F' Theatrical Get-Togethers

Post by Shiyonasan » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this thread, but I figure it might be good to post a general thread where people can say where they're going to see Resurrection 'F' and potentially meet up with other members. It's basically similar to this thread.

Not sure if I'll be able to go to one of the theaters near me, so I'll refrain from saying where that get-together would be.

OmegaRockman
Patreon Supporter

Re: Resurrection 'F' Theatrical Get-Togethers

Post by OmegaRockman » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:40 pm

I'm going to be at Carmike Wynnsong 11 in Savannah, GA on Tuesday at 4PM and on Saturday at 11:30 (maybe Wednesday as well if things work out). For tomorrow's showing I'll probably be wearing a DBZ shirt with Goku and Vegeta on it and will be with a girl who will most likely be wearing a red DBZ shirt with chibified versions of the characters. On Saturday I'll be cosplaying as Goku and will probably have a Bardock with me. You gonna be there on either of those days, theoriginalbilis? And to other Kanzenshuuers that'll be at that location, feel free to say hi! I'd love to meet you guys!
The self-proclaimed World's Biggest Dragon Ball Kai Fan™

My YouTube

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Tue Aug 04, 2015 2:38 pm

I'm going to the 7PM show at Carolina Cinemas 12 in Charlotte, NC. Feel free to tag along!

MisguidedGhost
Not-So-Newbie

Post by MisguidedGhost » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Well I really doubt that any members here live anywhere near me, but it can't hurt to try. I was hoping to go the 7PM showing tomorrow in Scranton, PA.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:08 am

On the 0.001% chance that anyone else will be there, I've got my ticket ready for the show at 7 PM tomorrow (Wednesday) at the Cinemark 16 in Somerdale, NJ. Planning to wear my good ol' Capsule Corp t-shirt.
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

Tanooki Kuribo
I Live Here

Post by Tanooki Kuribo » Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:58 am

I'm going in New York on Saturday at 12 at Cinema Village East. So.... yea....

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:32 am

I'm going Sunday at 11:30 at the Muvico Starlight 20, 18002 Highwood Preserve Pkwy,Tampa, FL!
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 4/1/24!)
Current Episode: A Match Made in Hell - Dragon Ball Dissection: The Super #17 Arc Part 2

sayian_nation_
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by sayian_nation_ » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:59 pm

Thinking about going again this Saturday! Anyone in the jersey shore area(south jersey)? Seeing it at AMC theaters showing is at 11 am. PM me

Scarz
I Live Here

Post by Scarz » Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:30 am

Tanooki Kuribo wrote:I'm going in New York on Saturday at 12 at Cinema Village East. So.... yea....
Heh, a little last minute to mention this to other folks, but yeah. I'm going today too!