General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

ssjvegeta420

Post by ssjvegeta420 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:49 pm

why cant i upload a pic from my comuter as my avatar? currently in profile settings it only allows url pinks to pics and everytime i use them it says the url is too long. i have plenty of awesome dragonball pics on my pc that id like to use. please post here and et me know what is wrong

ssjvegeta420

Re: avatars

Post by ssjvegeta420 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:56 pm

i really want a avatar but the site doesnt have an option to upload a pic from your pc. it only offers the url link to pic you want, however when i try this option i get the " url is too long message" what can i do? i have plenty ofd awesome dragonball pics that id like to use and its pretty dissappointing to see all the members that have avatars and I'm the only one with a blank for avatar..........

ssjvegeta420

Post by ssjvegeta420 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:17 pm

how do i add a avatar to my profile. please help

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:49 pm

Don't bump your topics like that.

Upload your avatar from your PC to a website like Imgur. Once it's uploaded, you'll see a list on the right hand side. Copy the URL under "DIRECT LINK" into the Avatar URL bar on this website and hit submit.

Hope that helps!
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.