Did some dates change in the manga guide?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Did some dates change in the manga guide?

Post by Tyro » Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:11 pm

A few of the notes I keep on hand heavily reference the issue dates for each chapter in Kanzenshuu's manga guide. But I noticed that some of the dates from my notes no longer match the corresponding chapters, and they're off by a day or two. Was something altered in the manga guide - and if so, why? An update? Error fixing? - or did I take flawed notes without noticing?
  • Chapter #002 - Changed from 26 November 1984 to 27 November 1984.
  • Chapter #057 - Changed from 12 January 1985 to 14 January 1985.
  • Chapter #334 - Changed from 22 July 1991 to 23 July 1991.
Thanks!

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Did some dates change in the manga guide?

Post by Hujio » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:16 pm

As far as I can tell, those are typos on your end. I looked at each of those pages and no one has edited the dates since the pages were created.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

Gaffer Tape
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Gaffer Tape » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:01 am

Since they were created? But two years ago didn't Julian change all of them from their official magazine issue dates to their actual street dates? I mean, that obviously doesn't account for Tyro's problem since that pushed back all of the dates by a couple of weeks rather than a couple of days, but it's still a change.
Do you follow the most comprehensive and entertaining Dragon Ball analysis series on YouTube? If you do, you're smart and awesome and fairly attractive. If not, see what all the fuss is about without even having to leave Kanzenshuu:

MistareFusion's Dragon Ball Dissection Series Discussion Thread! (Updated 4/1/24!)
Current Episode: A Match Made in Hell - Dragon Ball Dissection: The Super #17 Arc Part 2

Tyro
Patreon Supporter

Post by Tyro » Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:31 am

Hujio wrote:As far as I can tell, those are typos on your end. I looked at each of those pages and no one has edited the dates since the pages were created.
Gotcha. I thought I was being super meticulous when I wrote these down. I'm definitely not above making an error.

Thanks for checking. :)