Long time no see!!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

SaiyaMel
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Long time no see!!

Post by SaiyaMel » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:52 am

SaiyaMel has returned! Hi everyone! :wave: I've been here since the earlier days of the '000s (back when the community was called "Daizenshuu EX"), so only you long-standing vets will possibly remember me after my absence here for quite a few years now. I do remember some such as Rocketman, Chuquita, SSJKaboom, Bardock the Mexican, the staff here, among some others that escape my mind. I was the one with a plan to create a who language for the Saiyan race (because the Namekians have their own) :lol: and although I'm no longer interested in doing such, there has been a recent renewal in my interest in the DB series/franchise :thumbup: . Quite busy these days with an new doggy who keeps me on my toes much of the time, so not too likely I will be particularly active as a participant on the forum, but will be popping by every now and then - mostly to read the content.

Cheers!
Just Saiyan...

Khin
I Live Here

Re: Long time no see!!

Post by Khin » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:48 am

How can you even remember your password after not logging in for about 5 years ? Most of the time when i try to log in on some forums that i wasn't active for months, i already forgot my password and username.

Anyway. Welcome Back :) (Even though i'm kind of new here and wasn't around back when the forum was called DaizenshuuEX.)

Shiyonasan
Advanced Regular

Post by Shiyonasan » Sat Jun 11, 2016 1:01 pm

I remember you! Looks like you were active for about a couple years after I joined.

Welcome back! Always good to see the old members return, even if for just a brief visit. :)

SaiyaMel
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by SaiyaMel » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:15 pm

Khin wrote:How can you even remember your password after not logging in for about 5 years ?

Anyway. Welcome Back :) (Even though i'm kind of new here and wasn't around back when the forum was called DaizenshuuEX.)
Until my return, feels like it has been more than 5 years since I last signed in here. I kept a password that I remember a lot. :wink:

Thanks!
Just Saiyan...

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:07 pm

Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your stay. :mrgreen:
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:59 am

It's always good to see a user from the olden days return! :thumbup:
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:47 am

I'm new here, but welcome back anyway! I don't think you'll regret coming here. :P
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune