I am getting random messages about being banned, and my thread was deleted...

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

I am getting random messages about being banned, and my thread was deleted...

Post by Metalwario64 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:42 pm

What is going on here?

I just made a thread about this, and it was deleted. Was the site hijacked, or is something wacky going on on my side? I obviously have Ultra Magnus as my avatar...
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Xeztin
I Live Here

Re: I am getting random messages about being banned, and my thread was deleted...

Post by Xeztin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:45 pm

Same Here:
Once you login and hit back you will be logged in.

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: I am getting random messages about being banned, and my thread was deleted...

Post by Metalwario64 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:46 pm

Whew! Thank Kami it's not on my end!
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:47 pm

Metalwario64 wrote:Whew! Thank Kami it's not on my end!
Hopefully it's just a malfunction :P

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:51 pm

Xeztin wrote:
Metalwario64 wrote:Whew! Thank Kami it's not on my end!
Hopefully it's just a malfunction :P
Got a PM from Hujio telling me that someone was banned for that offense, and that he removed my thread intentionally, so it seems to be nothing to worry about. I don't know if he sent you one too or not.

Unfortunately, I had to compose a reply from scratch, because I got that error again when I tried to reply to the PM! Even though I have my login set to remember me, it keeps logging me out every few minutes too anyway.

Hujio
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by Hujio » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:55 pm

Everything should be back to normal, I hope. I had banned an IP address that apparently affected a lot of people, and I'm not sure why. If anyone is still having issues, please let me know.
:: [| Heath "Hujio" Cutler |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu |] - [| Twitter |] ::

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:57 pm

Hujio wrote:Everything should be back to normal, I hope. I had banned an IP address that apparently affected a lot of people, and I'm not sure why. If anyone is still having issues, please let me know.
Mines fixed! Thanks! :D

Black Hawk
Regular

Post by Black Hawk » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:07 am

Goodness, when I got the error, I felt like Son Gokū getting stricken with the heart virus! :lol:
"Reign supreme? In your dreams; you'll never make me bow.
Kick my ass? I'm world-class and Super Saiyan now."

I BURN - Jeff Williams feat. Casey Lee Williams, RWBY Volume 1 Soundtrack

Akira
Regular

Post by Akira » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:25 am

I too was hit by this briefly when trying to access the site last night. I was in disbelief, and just stared at the screen for a few minutes before I did anything. I logged in again and all was well, but I sure had a moment of "The heck? I have a Goku avatar, what's wrong with that?"
"Of" =/= "Have"

Contractions:
-Should have = Should've
-Could have = Could've
-Would have = Would've

The heck does "should of" even mean anyway? Think about what those two words mean individually, and then try to read them back to back in a sentence and make sense of it. Are you forming a prepositional phrase, is "should" a part of a larger grouping, or are you just typing random words based on how you think you hear them used verbally? Perhaps take a moment to contemplate this, and see if it becomes as mind jarring for you to look at as it does for me..

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Huh. I lost a few novel-length posts on genre fiction and why the hell I like Dragon Ball.

Probably for the best those were thrown back into the ether.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:44 pm

Cipher wrote:Huh. I lost a few novel-length posts on genre fiction and why the hell I like Dragon Ball.

Probably for the best those were thrown back into the ether.
TheDevilsCorpse's got hacked last night and someone delete a fuck ton of threads and stickies, it was crazy.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸