Your First Post

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Your First Post

Post by simtek34 » Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:52 pm

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=34479 "What would you want in A Kai of the original Dragon Ball"

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

Fresh Prince
Beyond Newbie

Post by Fresh Prince » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:08 pm

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=27266&p=963065#p963065

first post seems to be about new forms of Broly for Dragon Ball Heroes in a Dragon Ball Xenoverse thread...and me wanting SSJ4 Broly in xenoverse 2 :oops:

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:44 pm

"For everyone wondering about why Tagoma wasnt weaker with Ginyu. Ginyu has obviously switched bodies before, so why would he make a rookie mistake like not knowing that he wouldn't be able to bring out goku's full power? The reason is that Goku was a special case, the main source of his power was kaio ken. Ginyu didnt know kaio ken so of course he couldnt bring out goku's full power. Goku at x20 was 180k. So that means his actual base was 9k. However his base with ginyu was 30k! So that means that ginyu can bring out higher levels of power than someones regular base."
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

TheUltimateNinja
I Live Here

Post by TheUltimateNinja » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:54 pm

kinisking wrote:"For everyone wondering about why Tagoma wasnt weaker with Ginyu. Ginyu has obviously switched bodies before, so why would he make a rookie mistake like not knowing that he wouldn't be able to bring out goku's full power? The reason is that Goku was a special case, the main source of his power was kaio ken. Ginyu didnt know kaio ken so of course he couldnt bring out goku's full power. Goku at x20 was 180k. So that means his actual base was 9k. However his base with ginyu was 30k! So that means that ginyu can bring out higher levels of power than someones regular base."
Do you still believe this?

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:42 pm

TheUltimateNinja wrote:
kinisking wrote:"For everyone wondering about why Tagoma wasnt weaker with Ginyu. Ginyu has obviously switched bodies before, so why would he make a rookie mistake like not knowing that he wouldn't be able to bring out goku's full power? The reason is that Goku was a special case, the main source of his power was kaio ken. Ginyu didnt know kaio ken so of course he couldnt bring out goku's full power. Goku at x20 was 180k. So that means his actual base was 9k. However his base with ginyu was 30k! So that means that ginyu can bring out higher levels of power than someones regular base."
Do you still believe this?
Yeah, if you have a way to disprove it PM me.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

phattangent
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by phattangent » Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:05 pm

Topic: Your Kanzenshuu (prev. "Daizenshuu EX") Introduction
phattangent wrote:Hey all, this is my first post! I've been a long time lurker of this site. I've also been a Dragon Ball fan since the late 90s. Currently, I'm watching DBS each week.
ドラゴンボール超と言うアニメを見ています。あの、日本語が分かりますか?話しましょう!
ザマスに就いて、全王は合体ザマスより大なりです!

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:46 pm

Mine was about my now-dormant fanfic.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Bavarian

Post by Bavarian » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:46 pm

This is my first post. :D

Souheil21

Post by Souheil21 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:26 am

this is my first post too

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Looking back, the strict grammar rules here really helped me improve.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=13053

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:42 pm

I don't see how the deletion of the Saiyajin and Freeza arcs would benefit the overall quality and/or popularity of the manga? Being these the two arcs that introduce some of the most iconic characters in the series and some of the most iconic moments, with the Super Saiyajin transformation. I understand that you might feel this way, because Z deviates from the original DB concept, but it's still a great story on its own right.

And I don't understand why people on this site hate the Android arc. What exactly is the problem? Introduces a great character with Mirai Trunks, brings a certain degree of plot "complexity" (for DB standards, at least) with the different timelines, a good villain with Cell, excellent moments with Gohan's transformation and Goku's sacrifice, and a great ending. Seems pretty good to me.
Ah, back in the days where I thought DB was near-flawless but still acted like a pretentious douche who thought it was mediocre to fit in.

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:00 pm

Doctor. wrote:
Ah, back in the days where I thought DB was near-flawless but still acted like a pretentious douche who thought it was mediocre to fit in.
Now you basically hate the Cell Saga :lol:

Anyway, my first post was this, in response to one of those "stupid things fans say" threads
People who say you're not a "true fan" if you prefer a certain version (whether it be the Japanese, English, etc)

Also I remember seeing someone say that the reason Freeza and Cell kept their bodies, but Vegeta didn't is because, "Goku is pure good, and Freeza is pure evil that's why they kept their bodies. Vegeta isn't good or evil so he didn't keep his."
[/quote]

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Pretty sure my actual first post has been lost to time as it was most certainly in the long since vanished "Introduce Yourself" section, and that's only if you want the first post for this incarnation of the Kanzenshuu/Daizenshuu EX forums. I don't even want to know what the first thing I said on the first forum incarnation - I was still in high school in the late 90s and I am very terrified of what I might have said.

As for what I can actually trace my first post back to being, I want to chat with my 2004 self because apparently I used to know a LOT more about Dragon Ball than I do now.

Thread: "Rumor Guide" - New Topics
laserkid wrote:Actually its not Just Budokai that promotes the SSJ2 Trunks rumor mill, the Super Boutenden 2 SNES game in Japan had alternate scenerios where Trunks indeed go Super Saiyan 2, and thus some people playing who couldn't read the Japanese text, nor had seen the anime assumed it happened and that spread all over the place.
O.O I don't even know where I got this information from, maybe long since forgotten memories of playing the Super Butoden 2 ROM file on ZSNES (I own a SFC cartridge now, but most assuredly did not back then). Course, now that we have Super [spoiler]we can now say Trunks CAN go SSJ2[/spoiler]... but that's besides the point.

God, I've become a 35 year old with memory problems it seems. :crazy:

EDIT: Boutenden 2? *snicker* oh the days before I knew how to properly romanize Japanese.
-Laserkid

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:48 pm

My old dumbass self wrote:Knowing the man Mr. Satan is, she probably left. It was stated in the series.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:37 pm

Topic - Official Announcement Thread & Discussion
Ki Breaker wrote:Hey there! I am new on the forum, so feel free to point out if I am doing something wrong with my posts :D

Now about the future episode details

The story has really opened up! Having universe 6 lose ( most probably ) is pretty much unexpected turn of events..
Goku using kaikoen again! So goku is stronger than vegeta now I guess..
Goku with Violet aura and hair will look real nice ( like berrus's aura )
And goku got a new technique! It was needed too, Kamehameha was being spammed around too much..
As for monaka disrupting the tournament and being a villan sorts is not very likely.. He is placed with jaco at the beginning of the start song and jaco is a pretty harmless guy.. But then again villan's have made into the team before, it could go either way..
This was around the tournament arc, when monaka was still being questioned :lol:
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:05 am

Ugh. Considering my first post is weeks away from reaching the ripe old age of 10, it isn't quite as cringey as I'd imagined:
A remake to the dreaded 10-year-old game, Final Bout?

No offense, but I think not...

A broken, poorly controlled fighting game with better graphics? No thanks... Budokai is enough, Sparking! NEO is enough. And if you say that they add more characters and fix the gameplay mechanics.... then well... it's not really Final Bout anymore. :P

I'd prefer they make a quasi-sequel to the Sparking! games with just Dragon Ball GT characters (with the obvious additions, like Freeza, Cell, and Kid Buu), and a full, DBGT storyline. When are we going to see Rilld, Ledgic, the Bon Para Brothers, and all those colorful DBGT villians! ...Not to mention GT Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Vegeta....
What a terrible idea, 16-year-old me. Tsk tsk.
Thanos before Thanos was cool.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:56 pm

Thanos wrote:Ugh. Considering my first post is weeks away from reaching the ripe old age of 10, it isn't quite as cringey as I'd imagined:
A remake to the dreaded 10-year-old game, Final Bout?

No offense, but I think not...

A broken, poorly controlled fighting game with better graphics? No thanks... Budokai is enough, Sparking! NEO is enough. And if you say that they add more characters and fix the gameplay mechanics.... then well... it's not really Final Bout anymore. :P

I'd prefer they make a quasi-sequel to the Sparking! games with just Dragon Ball GT characters (with the obvious additions, like Freeza, Cell, and Kid Buu), and a full, DBGT storyline. When are we going to see Rilld, Ledgic, the Bon Para Brothers, and all those colorful DBGT villians! ...Not to mention GT Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks and Vegeta....
What a terrible idea, 16-year-old me. Tsk tsk.
Well... you're not wrong about Final Bout.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.