Hey...

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Big Green The Yoshi
Beyond Newbie

Hey...

Post by Big Green The Yoshi » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:00 pm

You may have heard of me. I'm pretty well known on DBZF and DBZeta... For the wrong reasons however. I've had a rough time in those two communities. DBZF has too much liberal bias and tight moderation, and I have too many damaged relationships on DBZeta.

Immediately after I got banned on Zeta I finished the Dragon Ball Manga and finally grew back the passion I once had of Dragon Ball. Even though it's embarrassing for a debater of my reputation in my hayday not to have read the whole Manga until just recently, I just didn't get to finishing the Manga for a while because I didn't have the money to buy it all back in the day, and the scanslations online are awful. I have the Viz singles.

So yeah, I've decided to join you guys to discuss many aspects of this Manga, and I'll tone down some of the battle power discussion. It does irk me a bit that this place doesn't have a General Discussion, but I guess I just have to look at what it did to DBZF and DBZeta.

Bansho64
I Live Here

Re: Hey...

Post by Bansho64 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:31 pm

Hey bro, as long as you're chill and you're cordial to people here, you'll be accepted with open arms. Regardless of what happened at those sites, that's in the past. Forget that, you're here now. And, best of all, you came to the best Dragon Ball site in existence.

Anyways, welcome. Everyone here is pretty chill here and the mods are very nice. The guys that run this place are pretty cool too. Amazing info about Dragon Ball is here in abundance to say the least. Enjoy the site man! :thumbup:

Sailor Haumea
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Sailor Haumea » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:31 pm

Welcome, Big Green. :P
"That's right, everyone of my race can become a giant gorilla!" - Tullece (AB Groupe dub)

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:56 pm

Hi there. We don't do personal introduction threads, but have fun contributing!

Please note that it's not cool to speak disparagingly about other communities while you're here. Their baggage is their own / your own, you're entitled to your own (fresh?) start here, and they're entitled to their own respect the same way we'd hope to receive in return.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::