What would it take to embed an application for entertainment purposes?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

What would it take to embed an application for entertainment purposes?

Post by Desassina » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:27 pm

I take it that the purpose of Kanzenshuu is to document anything Dragon Ball related, but the community is far more interested in authoring their own headcanon, then they are willing to make it an on going project. Let me put emphasis on making each and everyone's headcanon a shared project, with power levels being generated by formulas that we can agree on, for example, because when it comes to making them work, people will have to learn the compromises. The same thing could be said about time travel, with rules getting out of hand, when a few interactive models should keep them occupied. In other words, let the establishment of a headcanon become an interactive process, and let me present the means to accomplish it. I only need to know the constraints that I have to work with to make a plugin, when in my experience, I have practiced with Python, JavaScript and Haskell, putting emphasis on functional programming. I'll present the idea with a briefing when the time is due.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: What would it take to embed an application for entertainment purposes?

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:04 pm

You do realize that this is absolutely never gonna happen, right?
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: What would it take to embed an application for entertainment purposes?

Post by Desassina » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:51 pm

Fine, all that it takes is an online page to show it, either way.