Commenting on Kanzenshuu News?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

phattangent
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Commenting on Kanzenshuu News?

Post by phattangent » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:14 pm

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong way to go about asking this question, but how do I comment on news posts on the main site? It says that I have to be logged in to comment? Is the comment system not powered by the forum? I didn't see any other way of logging in. Thanks!
ドラゴンボール超と言うアニメを見ています。あの、日本語が分かりますか?話しましょう!
ザマスに就いて、全王は合体ザマスより大なりです!

Adrian Malacoda
Not-So-Newbie

Re: Commenting on Kanzenshuu News?

Post by Adrian Malacoda » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:09 pm

It works off your forum account. If you're logged into the forum you'll be able to comment on the site.

phattangent
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by phattangent » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:04 am

Adrian Malacoda wrote:It works off your forum account. If you're logged into the forum you'll be able to comment on the site.
This doesn't seem to be the case for me. I've tried logging out and logging back in. Even when I'm logged in to the forums, when I try to comment on a new article, it say in red, "You must be logged in to post a comment."
ザマスに就いて、全王は合体ザマスより大なりです!

phattangent
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by phattangent » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:41 pm

I know this is a double post, but I'm still not able to comment on news on the main site in either Safari 10 on my Mac (MacOS Sierra) or on Firefox 49.0.2 on my Desktop (Windows 10).
ザマスに就いて、全王は合体ザマスより大なりです!

Bagginses
Banned

Post by Bagginses » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:57 am

I noticed the same problem quite some time ago. Glad someone brought it up here. Maybe the mods can give an idea as to what's going on.

EDIT: I remember people used to able to comment on the news. Not that I ever did it myself.