Say something kind about the last user that posted!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Say something kind about the last user that posted!

Post by simtek34 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:06 pm

kinisking, great posts, and great style for Goku hair!

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:11 pm

Another Minnesotan! Plus Kid Goku, is my favorite Goku.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

laserkid
Advanced Regular

Post by laserkid » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Is very supportive of others and has an epic christmas gangsta avatar.
-Laserkid

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Being one of the 2004 members alone is awesome enough for me! From what I've seen so far, your posting style and content both seem very thought-out and interesting. I'd love to read more!
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:50 pm

Mega man + DB makes for a cool avatar. Sorry, I haven't seen many of your posts, that's all I got :P
Anime Kitten wrote:ekrolo2 - You have very diverse stances on popular subjects, and I find your unique distaste for Goku quite intriguing. You also have an awesome voice! :D
Voice? You've seen my videos?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

Doctor.
Banned

Post by Doctor. » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:53 pm

Can't find anything good about him. His writing is pretty good. Nope, none at all.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:59 pm

As others, your stance on particular matters is varied, and quite a deal of your posts are well thought-out. I also loved your Super Saiyan God Goku avatar.
ekrolo2 wrote:Voice? You've seen my videos?
I listened to the first bit of your Super #66 review. I had to stop because, well, too much cursing. :D But yeah, your voice is awesome!
MyAnimeList | AniList

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:04 pm

Doctor - After putting myself together from such scathing words [spoiler]thanks for the writing kudos![/spoiler] I'll be the bigger man and say you always bring a good perspective to a discussion and I enjoy debating stuff with you.

Anime Kitten - You've always got good ideas to offer and you've helped me out with my own in the fanfic thread quite a bit.
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:16 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Doctor - After putting myself together from such scathing words [spoiler]thanks for the writing kudos![/spoiler] I'll be the bigger man and say you always bring a good perspective to a discussion and I enjoy debating stuff with you.

Anime Kitten - You've always got good ideas to offer and you've helped me out with my own in the fanfic thread quite a bit.
I'll always disagree with you on Gohan's usefulness but I still like you as a user. You're a dude that isn't afraid to say whatever he wants :thumbup:
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:31 pm

kinisking wrote:
ekrolo2 wrote:Doctor - After putting myself together from such scathing words [spoiler]thanks for the writing kudos![/spoiler] I'll be the bigger man and say you always bring a good perspective to a discussion and I enjoy debating stuff with you.

I'll always disagree with you on Gohan's usefulness but I still like you as a user. You're a dude that isn't afraid to say whatever he wants :thumbup:
We're never gonna agree on Gohan I think but I do like that you actually have really well thought out reasons for why his character works in situations such as his fight with Cell. After so many instances of reading "ZOMG SS2 GOHAN IS DUR SHIZ!" you can't imagine how much of a breath of fresh air that is for me.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:06 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
kinisking wrote:

We're never gonna agree on Gohan I think but I do like that you actually have really well thought out reasons for why his character works in situations such as his fight with Cell. After so many instances of reading "ZOMG SS2 GOHAN IS DUR SHIZ!" you can't imagine how much of a breath of fresh air that is for me.
Hey, maybe Gohan's role in this arc will make you like him (;! Or maybe, we'll both end up hating him after this arc :lol:

Dude, I'm a Gohan fan and even I hate those SS2 Gohan fanboys. I used to love SS2 Teen Gohan the most, but over time I realized his character at that time really wasn't that great. The fact that he's so overrated makes me like him even less. I still enjoy the character and the fight but the flaws are pretty glaring.

I'll complement you one more time haha. You're one of the more negative users on this site but you always back it up with logical explanations. Due to that, I always respect your opinions even if I don't agree. Also can I get a link to one of your videos? I'm interested.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:19 pm

kinisking wrote:Hey, maybe Gohan's role in this arc will make you like him (;! Or maybe, we'll both end up hating him after this arc :lol:

Dude, I'm a Gohan fan and even I hate those SS2 Gohan fanboys. I used to love SS2 Teen Gohan the most, but over time I realized his character at that time really wasn't that great. The fact that he's so overrated makes me like him even less. I still enjoy the character and the fight but the flaws are pretty glaring.

I'll complement you one more time haha. You're one of the more negative users on this site but you always back it up with logical explanations. Due to that, I always respect your opinions even if I don't agree. Also can I get a link to one of your videos? I'm interested.
Hey, if Gohan gets punked good again or does something cool, chance are I'm gonna like him more with the new arc. I just really dislike how they tease people with him potentially doing stuff only for him to do nothing, it just makes him look like an asshole.

If you're really curious about my vids, here's my channel, just prepare for some massive cringe :P
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfnivq ... Yuskrx1AJA

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:51 pm

Hey, I enjoy your videos. The 66 rant was spot on.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:18 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
kinisking wrote:Hey, maybe Gohan's role in this arc will make you like him (;! Or maybe, we'll both end up hating him after this arc :lol:

Hey, if Gohan gets punked good again or does something cool, chance are I'm gonna like him more with the new arc. I just really dislike how they tease people with him potentially doing stuff only for him to do nothing, it just makes him look like an asshole.

If you're really curious about my vids, here's my channel, just prepare for some massive cringe :P
I never knew you had a YT channel. You've just gained a subscriber :wink: .

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:42 pm

Since Lord Beerus last posted, I'll stick with him.

I appreciate the contributions you bring to the Fan-Created Works section, and, though I often disagree with it, your sense of humor and its broadness. You're also posing as clearly defined as the God of Destruction of Universe 7, which is cool too. :wink:
You've gotta change that avatar, though...
MyAnimeList | AniList

Freeza9000
Advanced Regular

Post by Freeza9000 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:kinisking is very informative, not mention unapologetically unbiased and has a great choice in avatars.
It's like you and I are the same person. Why your opinions so goddamn similar to mine dammit!?

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:33 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:
Lol, cringe?, your voice is great and you have interesting videos (i still fear your video about your opinion on young justice 3 because i don't want to get my hype killed yet :lol: )

Freeza9000, a fellow Black fan, so i say hello :wave:
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:01 pm

I always appreciate fanboys/girls, so to see one for Super (one of my favorite things) is encouraging! Of course, a fellow Black fanboy is great too! To top it all off, you have good avatar taste. :D
MyAnimeList | AniList

namekiansaiyan
I Live Here

Post by namekiansaiyan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:34 pm

Anime Kitten has a habit of liking random things that others ignore which can be good for discussion.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:58 pm

namekiansaiyan wrote:Anime Kitten has a habit of liking random things that others ignore which can be good for discussion.
I think your posting content has improved considerably within the last few months