Say something kind about the last user that posted!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kinisking
I Live Here

Say something kind about the last user that posted!

Post by kinisking » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:06 pm

I'm first so I guess I'll say something kind about VegettoEX! I'm most grateful to him out of all the members because as the man in charge he's allowed this community to prosper. He keeps level-headed even when users are rude to him, which I find admirable from a man with as much power as he does. Thanks for all the hard work!
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Re: Say something kind about the last user that posted!

Post by Anime Kitten » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:17 pm

I appreciate your level-headedness in arguments, kindness out of them, and fanboyism towards Gohan in general! :mrgreen:

Also, I would suggest the thread name being renamed to "Give the Above User a Compliment" or something similar.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:26 pm

I like the fact that you have cool avatars.
kinisking wrote:I'm first so I guess I'll say something kind about VegettoEX! I'm most grateful to him out of all the members because as the man in charge he's allowed this community to prosper. He keeps level-headed even when users are rude to him, which I find admirable from a man with as much power as he does. Thanks for all the hard work!
It's like my man Pac says
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:41 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:I appreciate your level-headedness in arguments, kindness out of them, and fanboyism towards Gohan in general! :mrgreen:

Also, I would suggest the thread name being renamed to "Give the Above User a Compliment" or something similar.
I would, but I don't think I can anymore.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:03 am

kinisking wrote:I would, but I don't think I can anymore.
Ah, I forgot that Website & Community Discussion has a time limit for editing opening posts. Anyhow, as Soppa Saia People was the last game contributor:

I admire your easygoing self and broad sense of humor!
MyAnimeList | AniList

PelicanDynasty
Beyond Newbie

Post by PelicanDynasty » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:04 am

Soppa Saia People wrote:I like the fact that you have cool avatars.
kinisking wrote:I'm first so I guess I'll say something kind about VegettoEX! I'm most grateful to him out of all the members because as the man in charge he's allowed this community to prosper. He keeps level-headed even when users are rude to him, which I find admirable from a man with as much power as he does. Thanks for all the hard work!
It's like my man Pac says
What the hell is this picture lol

Anyway, AK, I admire how respectful you are to everyone on here.

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:14 am

PelicanDynasty wrote: What the hell is this picture lol

Anyway, AK, I admire how respectful you are to everyone on here.
I very much appreciate how easy going and kind you are and it's nice that someone else here likes all three tournaments AND puts them in their top favorite arcs.

Kunzait_83
I Live Here

Post by Kunzait_83 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:11 am

PelicanDynasty wrote:
Soppa Saia People wrote:It's like my man Pac says
A picture of Jay-Z with a song lyric taken from a (godawful) Kanye West song - that Jay-Z only has a guest verse on a remix of - being face-palmingly misattributed to 2Pac. Even funnier: the lyric in question wasn't even sung or written by either of them, but was taken from a King Crimson sample.

*Remembers thread title*

I bet (or rather hope) that Bansho64 wouldn't have made that same error. :)
http://80s90sdragonballart.tumblr.com/

Kunzait's Wuxia Thread
Journey to the West, chapter 26 wrote:The strong man will meet someone stronger still:
Come to naught at last he surely will!
Zephyr wrote:And that's to say nothing of how pretty much impossible it is to capture what made the original run of the series so great. I'm in the generation of fans that started with Toonami, so I totally empathize with the feeling of having "missed the party", experiencing disappointment, and wanting to experience it myself. But I can't, that's how life is. Time is a bitch. The party is over. Kageyama, Kikuchi, and Maeda are off the sauce now; Yanami almost OD'd; Yamamoto got arrested; Toriyama's not going to light trash cans on fire and hang from the chandelier anymore. We can't get the band back together, and even if we could, everyone's either old, in poor health, or calmed way the fuck down. Best we're going to get, and are getting, is a party that's almost entirely devoid of the magic that made the original one so awesome that we even want more.
Kamiccolo9 wrote:It grinds my gears that people get "outraged" over any of this stuff. It's a fucking cartoon. If you are that determined to be angry about something, get off the internet and make a stand for something that actually matters.
Rocketman wrote:"Shonen" basically means "stupid sentimental shit" anyway, so it's ok to be anti-shonen.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:25 am

For context, that picture is from a videogamedonkey video, (the one about Remakes). I'm fairly big rap fan, and when I saw that I laughed for like 10 mintues, I fucking love Dunkey.
Anyway for Kunzait, probably one of the best posters.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:05 pm

Soppa Saia People has a funny username. I remember the first time I watched that dub, it was hilarious. He also has some great avatars! He also has something interesting to say a lot of the time.

Lord Beerus
Namekian Warrior

Post by Lord Beerus » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:49 pm

kinisking is very informative, not mention unapologetically unbiased and has a great choice in avatars.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:59 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:kinisking is very informative, not mention unapologetically unbiased and has a great choice in avatars.
Lord Beerus is pretty funny in his comments about the Faulconer score and generally agrees with me on the issues.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

PelicanDynasty
Beyond Newbie

Post by PelicanDynasty » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:54 pm

Kunzait_83 wrote:
PelicanDynasty wrote:
Soppa Saia People wrote:It's like my man Pac says
A picture of Jay-Z with a song lyric taken from a (godawful) Kanye West song - that Jay-Z only has a guest verse on a remix of - being face-palmingly misattributed to 2Pac. Even funnier: the lyric in question wasn't even sung or written by either of them, but was taken from a King Crimson sample.
I got that part, I just kinda meant why does it exist haha, didn't know that line was sampled though. You learn something new everyday. :thumbup:

And to keep the chain going, floofy has a hilarious occupation listed in his profile. I admit I laughed more than I should have.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:03 pm

PelicanDynasty is easygoing and friendly, and always has something interesting to bring to the conversation. :P
MyAnimeList | AniList

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:31 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:PelicanDynasty is easygoing and friendly, and always has something interesting to bring to the conversation. :P
You're always positive and cordial to everyone and a helpful hand to anyone who needs one. Your avatars are nice and you're probably one of the nicest of the people I've met here. You always try to keep the peace between everyone no matter what.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:12 pm

You're friendly, you make compelling arguments, and your opinions on the many dubs of Dragon Ball as a whole are broad and interesting.

And you're a Sonic fan, so that's a thing too. :P
MyAnimeList | AniList

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:55 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:You're friendly, you make compelling arguments, and your opinions on the many dubs of Dragon Ball as a whole are broad and interesting.

And you're a Sonic fan, so that's a thing too. :P
I really like it when you reply with such humor on posts I make over here at the Kanzenshuu Forums!

P . S. The same goes for you trying to deceive me with your gender. :lol:

Nejishiki
I Live Here

Post by Nejishiki » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:45 am

You're very imaginative and specific with your wishes.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:49 am

Great for info and help, makes cool avatars on the occasion, and just seems like a nice person.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:09 pm

Dosen't rant on about how he dislikes a certain thing, actually provides a good explanation of why he dislikes it..
seems like a pleasant guy to discuss Dragonball with..
One of the few people I remember and respect in kanzenshuu
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker