Say something kind about the last user that posted!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

kinisking
I Live Here

Re: Say something kind about the last user that posted!

Post by kinisking » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
More like...
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Gohan fans are pretty common though :P

As for Steven... your tenacity in creating threads is pretty admirable.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:48 pm

kinisking wrote:
Anime Kitten wrote:
More like...
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Gohan fans are pretty common though :P

As for Steven... your tenacity in creating threads is pretty admirable.
Damn it! I was just about to post this
:lol:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Yup, all my friends are Gohan fans :D
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:15 pm

???... I don't really know you.
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:41 pm

DBZAOTA482 wrote:???... I don't really know you.
I like your passion for Chi Chi. I'm one of the few Gohan fans that don't blame her at all for the way he turned out and it's nice to see some positivity about her.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

DBZAOTA482
Banned

Post by DBZAOTA482 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:24 am

kinisking wrote:
DBZAOTA482 wrote:???... I don't really know you.
I like your passion for Chi Chi. I'm one of the few Gohan fans that don't blame her at all for the way he turned out and it's nice to see some positivity about her.
Super does that to ya, but I stopped because those dirty writers would win if I let them get to me.

Oh and you're one of the few Gohan fans I respect (I hate most of them for various reasons).
fadeddreams5 wrote:
DBZGTKOSDH wrote:... Haven't we already gotten these in GT? Goku dies, the DBs go away, and the Namekian DBs most likely won't be used again because of the Evil Dragons.
Goku didn't die in GT. The show sucked him off so much, it was impossible to keep him in the world of the living, so he ascended beyond mortality.
jjgp1112 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 6:31 am I'm just about done with the concept of reboots and making shows that were products of their time and impactful "new and sexy" and in line with modern tastes and sensibilities. Let stuff stay in their era and give today's kids their own shit to watch.

I always side eye the people who say "Now my kids/today's kids can experience what I did as a child!" Nigga, who gives a fuck about your childhood? You're an adult now and it was at least 15 years ago. Let the kids have their own experience instead of picking at a corpse.

Bansho64
I Live Here

Post by Bansho64 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:30 am

DBZAOTA482 wrote: Super does that to ya, but I stopped because those dirty writers would win if I let them get to me.

Oh and you're one of the few Gohan fans I respect (I hate most of them for various reasons).
You're one of the few that, like kinisking said earlier, feels the same that I do in the way that Chi-Chi had some positive qualities and sees some faults in Goku.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:33 am

It's always nice to have another Rap fan. And I agree that S3&K is the best Sonic game. (Which isn't saying much, considering I only like 5 games)
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Soppa Saia People wrote:It's always nice to have another Rap fan. And I agree that S3&K is the best Sonic game. (Which isn't saying much, considering I only like 5 games)
S3andk was the best sonic game imo too. Besides for maybe that one action game on the game boy advance. I can't remember its name though.

I'm also a rap fan but I bet you guys are much more knowledgeable compared to me about the subject.

PelicanDynasty
Beyond Newbie

Post by PelicanDynasty » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:07 pm

You are the mastermind behind this thread, spreading some positivity during the holiday season, therefore you are now the kanzenshuu equivalent of Santa Claus.

Khin
I Live Here

Post by Khin » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:10 pm

PelicanDynasty wrote:
Not too familiar with you yet, but based on previous pages, I like how affable and easy-going you are.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:37 am

SSJ3 Vegeta wrote:
Even though I resented you at first (because I joined first, but you got registered first), it's nice to see you become a good poster.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

TekTheNinja
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by TekTheNinja » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:34 am

Soppa Saia People wrote:
I absolutely adore your username. Probably my favorite username on this site. :)

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:05 am

Obviously has a good taste in signatures.
The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.

MarCas92
Regular

Post by MarCas92 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:19 pm

I always see RandomGuy in threads. Even though I don't know him personally, when I think of guys on Kanzenshuu he's always one of the ones I think of because of how often I see him.
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

ekrolo2
Kicks it Old-School

Post by ekrolo2 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:47 pm

Your avatar is one of the coolest I've seen on the site. Can I ask where'd you get it?
When someone tells you, "Don't present your opinion as fact," what they're actually saying is, "Don't present your opinion with any conviction. Because I don't like your opinion, and I want to be able to dismiss it as easily as possible." Don't fall for it.

How the Black Arc Should End (by Lightbing!):

MarCas92
Regular

Post by MarCas92 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:49 pm

ekrolo2 wrote:Your avatar is one of the coolest I've seen on the site. Can I ask where'd you get it?
Well idk if you know, but it's from the 2nd GT opening animation. SSJGodGogeta made it on the Avatar Thread. Seriously, anything you want he can make. Love him!
How do you get into the Ginyu Force? With a letter of RECOOMEndation!

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:20 pm

ekrolo2 - You have very diverse stances on popular subjects, and I find your unique distaste for Goku quite intriguing. You also have an awesome voice! :D

MarCas92 - Your taste in GIFs, particularly as avatars, is certainly something I can relate to. Your posting content is straight and to the point, which is admirable as well.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Beerus-sama
Advanced Regular

Post by Beerus-sama » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:52 pm

I like how the color of your avatars defines you. Like, I recognize users from their avatars, and whenever you got a new one, I just have to read you username and I instantly recognize you with your new avatar. :D
Sleeping until the tournament is over.

dbs fanboy
Advanced Regular

Post by dbs fanboy » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:07 pm

Beerus-sama wrote:I like how the color of your avatars defines you. Like, I recognize users from their avatars, and whenever you got a new one, I just have to read you username and I instantly recognize you with your new avatar. :D
Anyone blessed by the name of the cat god Beerus shall be respected by this user.
Also you really seem like a really nice guy.
I really miss ma boy, Black :( :cry:

dbgtFO wrote:

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:16 pm

dbs fanboy wrote:
Beerus-sama wrote:I like how the color of your avatars defines you. Like, I recognize users from their avatars, and whenever you got a new one, I just have to read you username and I instantly recognize you with your new avatar. :D
Anyone blessed by the name of the cat god Beerus shall be respected by this user.
Also you really seem like a really nice guy.
It's refreshing to see a person who's a Dbs fan boy instead of a Dbs hater. I also liked your original signature because it was super relatable at times.