What's the point of "friend" ?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

What's the point of "friend" ?

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:58 pm

I don't get it. "Foeing" someone is one of the best features on the forum. There's a lot of people on here who I like and are pretty damn cool, but theirs also a whole bunch, who I have a great dislike for (won't name them). So I get why that's there, but putting someone as a "friend" just seems pointless.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

kinisking
I Live Here

Re: What's the point of "friend" ?

Post by kinisking » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:45 pm

What does foe do?
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:02 pm

kinisking wrote:What does foe do?
It's like a block list.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:11 pm

So you can easily see if they're online so you can slide them a PM.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:26 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:So you can easily see if they're online so you can slide them a PM.
Its neat they got a stalking option built in!
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker