The growth of kanzenshuu

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

The growth of kanzenshuu

Post by majinwarman » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:23 am

I know I have no right to talk about this but I just think someone should talk about. I am proud to be part of the Dragon ball community and this community. They have reminded me that not everyone is close-minded. I am proud that this website have been here for 10 years and when it was Daizenshuu EX and Kanzentai sorry if I spelled it wrong. I hope this website continue to grow and maybe we can have our computer savvy friends maybe one day make a mobile app for this website. This is not to insult Herms, Hujio, or Mike. This is just something I wanted to say. I hope people continue this thread and maybe give new ideas to our heads. I am happy anyone have read this and I hope to continue to discuss with everyone in this thread. :)
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.

The gr
I Live Here

Re: The growth of kanzenshuu

Post by The gr » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:26 pm

majinwarman wrote:I know I have no right to talk about this but I just think someone should talk about. I am proud to be part of the Dragon ball community and this community. They have reminded me that not everyone is close-minded. I am proud that this website have been here for 10 years and when it was Daizenshuu EX and Kanzentai sorry if I spelled it wrong. I hope this website continue to grow and maybe we can have our computer savvy friends maybe one day make a mobile app for this website. This is not to insult Herms, Hujio, or Mike. This is just something I wanted to say. I hope people continue this thread and maybe give new ideas to our heads. I am happy anyone have read this and I hope to continue to discuss with everyone in this thread. :)
:clap: what a nice post
Last edited by The gr on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mostly active on discord.

Ajay

Post by Ajay » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:35 pm

The gr wrote: :clap:
An emoji isn't a worthwhile post. This wasn't originally removed yesterday by mistake. Please have a reread of Rule 3. Thank you.
Rule #3: Posting Style & Content wrote: This is a Dragon Ball-exclusive community. Unless there is a direct comparison, correlation, or influence being discussed with regard to other franchises, we ask that all conversations and contributions be about and solely about Dragon Ball. All contributions should be polite, accepting, and written properly. Excessive (particularly one-line-quote-and-response) back-and-forths are frowned upon. Please think about your contributions before making them; a simple “Yes” or “I agree”, while having a perfectly fine sentiment behind them, do not actually add anything substantial to the on-going conversations. Just like a single word is not an appropriate response, an image in and of itself is not an appropriate response. No matter what the subject matter, we simply ask that our members bring as much substance to the conversation as possible in as well-written a way as possible.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Ajay wrote:
The gr wrote:
An emoji isn't a worthwhile post. This wasn't originally removed yesterday by mistake. Please have a reread of Rule 3. Thank you.
Rule #3: Posting Style & Content wrote: This is a Dragon Ball-exclusive community. Unless there is a direct comparison, correlation, or influence being discussed with regard to other franchises, we ask that all conversations and contributions be about and solely about Dragon Ball. All contributions should be polite, accepting, and written properly. Excessive (particularly one-line-quote-and-response) back-and-forths are frowned upon. Please think about your contributions before making them; a simple “Yes” or “I agree”, while having a perfectly fine sentiment behind them, do not actually add anything substantial to the on-going conversations. Just like a single word is not an appropriate response, an image in and of itself is not an appropriate response. No matter what the subject matter, we simply ask that our members bring as much substance to the conversation as possible in as well-written a way as possible.
Thanks Ajay for warning me and now I'm gonna read the rules of kazenshuu
Mostly active on discord.

majinwarman

Post by majinwarman » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:56 pm

Ajay wrote:
I am sorry and I will not do that again and I hope you will forgive me for doing that.
Majinwarman

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 pm

Actually, a smartphone app would be awesome. Before I got my own computer I had to awkwardly surf Kanzenshuu on my mobile device when I couldn't access a computer.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

majinwarman

Post by majinwarman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:03 am

floofychan333 wrote:Actually, a smartphone app would be awesome. Before I got my own computer I had to awkwardly surf Kanzenshuu on my mobile device when I couldn't access a computer.
Thank you for your opinion and I hope that that may happen in the near future.
Majinwarman

kinisking
I Live Here

Post by kinisking » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:05 pm

majinwarman wrote:
Ajay wrote:
I am sorry and I will not do that again and I hope you will forgive me for doing that.
.... You didn't do anything.
Jinzoningen MULE wrote: Maybe I should start making it a point not to comment when I'm not sure of something. Too many people know what they're talking about around here.
Disclaimer: I might get into a disagreement with you. Sometimes I might even get feisty about it. I'll never harbor negative feelings because of it though. I hope you feel the same way!
I made a bet with Alee9977 that Vegeta won't be beaten quickly by an opponent. If I lose, I switch my avatar to Vegeta getting beat by hit. If I win, he switches it to Vegeta holding Black by his hair. This will last a month.