How did you decide on your signature?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Re: How did you decide on your signature?

Post by Gog » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:19 am

The gr wrote:My signature is based on a quote from a YouTuber which I'm not going to spoil it :mrgreen: I'm hoping no one questions it or reply to it
Gr who the fuck made that quote. I just need to know that so that I can eliminate them.

MostcallmeRay

Post by MostcallmeRay » Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:13 pm

Mine is just simply capturing the beautiful moment of what dbzfan7 said to Kaboom back when Super was entering the Universe 6 Tournament Arc. It had me dying.
Like, I know Exdeath was FFV and all, but I believe he got the void joke from SGB(great Let's Play channel, by the way. I recommend you guys check it out). I know this because I see him comment on some of their videos.

I describe this because Super just recently showed Bulma pregnant, so I might change it. The charm isn't the same anymore. :cry:
The gr wrote:My signature is based on a quote from a YouTuber which I'm not going to spoil it :mrgreen: I'm hoping no one questions it or reply to it
Oh, I know who you're talking about. I'm not going to spoil it either, but that example they made got me laughing.
Admittedly not so active around here, but may come around to the forums from time to time.

More often on Twitter or Discord.
Twitter link is in profile.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:33 pm

MostcallmeRay wrote:Mine is just simply capturing the beautiful moment of what dbzfan7 said to Kaboom back when Super was entering the Universe 6 Tournament Arc. It had me dying.
Like, I know Exdeath was FFV and all, but I believe he got the void joke from SGB(great Let's Play channel, by the way. I recommend you guys check it out). I know this because I see him comment on some of their videos.

I describe this because Super just recently showed Bulma pregnant, so I might change it. The charm isn't the same anymore. :cry:
Oh, I know who you're talking about. I'm not going to spoil it either, but that example they made got me laughing.
this guy gets it :wink:
Mostly active on discord.

Pickle_Jar
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Pickle_Jar » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:28 pm

Scott McNeil singing the "I'm a Cucumber" song in his Piccolo voice! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zi0imGMa0I
:mrgreen: I'm a cucumber, so don't put me in the pickle jar! :mrgreen:

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Gyt Kaliba » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 am

Generally my signature has always served as mainly a hub for links to my various projects over the years, with me swapping them out as things came to a standstill or whenever I'd want to just have it be more specific to stuff that might be of interest to people on this forum. As of right now though, it's composed of three different things.

1) A link to my Dragon Ball fanfiction that is currently on a massive extended hiatus and is likely...not coming back anytime remotely soon, sadly. The new influx of material has made certain planning things on that front more complicated than they once were, so I've had to temporarily shelve it. Will likely exchange this link out for one to my general fanfiction profile when I can actually...get more time to write stuff. Which will hopefully be soon. Ish. Maybe. I hope. Gah.

2) A quote from the opening sequence of Castle, by Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion). I dunno why, but it cracked me up when I first heard it, and really just serves as a great example of an author's outlook IMO.

3) A quote from one of the more recent DBZ Abridged episodes that, again, just cracked me up. Will likely be removed eventually though.
AniManga Travelogue - Currently Reviewing: Dragon Ball (Z)
Twitter
Switch Friend Code: SW-0745-6427-7791 (let's play some Dragon Ball: The Breakers!)

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:40 pm

I put my Power Levels list, which goes from DBZ to current DBS, and what I consider to be the "canon", both can be helpful in case of a discussion with other users, who can easily check out what I consider to be "canon" and my stance on power levels.
Then there is this quote I like: "The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle" (which can also be related to Dragon Ball); and my bet with Kanassa that I'm going to win (I bet that Goku and Vegeta won't acquire a new form in the next arc)
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:11 am

To let people know what I want them to know about AT's comments, Tony's is just a bonus that sounds cool.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:03 pm

The last part is from an idea I got from Reddit/"100 Miles and Runnin".
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:55 pm

I changed the bottom of my signature to a hilarious quote from Ninjago. I knew I had to use it as soon as I heard it. :mrgreen:
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:28 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:I changed the bottom of my signature to a hilarious quote from Ninjago. I knew I had to use it as soon as I heard it. :mrgreen:
Alright now I feel like I have weak verbal skills because I always mf swear for no fcking good reason cause it freaking feels good for some shitty reason.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:46 pm

I wanted to name it after a ILLmatic song, The genesis of what ? I'm not from New York, Life's not a bitch for me, it's not halftime, I'm not sitting in a park, I love more then one, One time 4 your mind sounds dumb, I'm not representing anything, and most things are pretty hard to tell. The world is yours is the only one I couldn't poke any holes in.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:19 pm

Good old fashion social media links.

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:46 am

Gotta teach em how to facts..
The entire thing is taken from a skit and modified just a little..
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:17 am

Ki Breaker wrote:Gotta teach em how to facts..
Great sig, mate :thumbup:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:38 am

dbgtFO wrote:
Ki Breaker wrote:Gotta teach em how to facts..
Great sig, mate :thumbup:
Thanks mate :thumbup:
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Lunaar
Patreon Supporter

Post by Lunaar » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:44 am

Quoted below, in case it changes someday:
[spoiler]
Lord Beerus wrote:This episode was truly the greatest thing ever. Fuck power scaling. Fuck consistency. Future Trunks manages to do more damage and kill an immortal God with a genki dama sword while SSJB Vegetto can't get the job done. Amazing. Never change Dragon Ball. You're truly one of a kind.
ABED wrote:Canon penis and filler penis :shock:
[/spoiler]
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Steam ID: Lunaar - let me know you're from Kanzenshuu when you add me and we can take on some Xenoverse 2 together!

★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★
Spoiler tab quotes and the quote beneath it are posts from around the Kanzenshuu forum that I never-ever want to forget. The first two are spoiler'd because one is an actual spoiler and the other... well, I don't want you reading the word "penis" every time you scroll past my posts. You click it, you earn it. To those quoted: thanks! Especially you, Gogegito. That was a special kind of special.

Next bit is my attempt at forming some sort of goshdangled community around Xenoverse 2 on Steam. The Kanzenshuu Steam group is deader than dead. What do.

And finally, a lyric from CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA. It's the closest thing I have to a life motto, but I am not defined by other people's words. :roll:
Gogegito wrote:Gotenks said "I cant let him fight just like that, please trunks help me, he's my brother" And trunks also had undesrstanding eyes.
Ajay wrote:It's probably savagely lit. I dunno.
Steam ID: Lunaar
★頭カラッポの方が 夢詰め込める★

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sun May 07, 2017 4:19 am

It's the start of the second verse of "Gorgeous" by Kanye. It's one of my favorite songs by Ye. Plus one user acted like Kanye was dumb, and it's like man, that's not even accurate. Also this https://m.imgur.com/rM1N90N

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:20 pm

Scrapped my previous signature..
All of it..
The new one is, let's say.. relevant..

Revolution
Beyond Newbie

Post by Revolution » Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:12 am

My favourite part of the Frieza saga when Frieza literally threw Goku’s gift of Ki at him and the line was Goku’s Response. Just personal really but i love the line
Frieza?! .. You fool!!!!!

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:15 am

Just my personal thoughts on music. The woat song part is a bit of a joke, just cause how overhyped that song is. Big Girl is legit disgusting however.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸