Kanzenshuu members favourite threads!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gog
I Live Here

Kanzenshuu members favourite threads!

Post by Gog » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:07 pm

So I was scrolling through the advanced search, trying to see if this thread actually existed, and to my surprise it doesn't actually exist. So with no better place to put this than the website and community discussion board so I'll start this off.

Remember keep these threads to Kanzenshuu only.

viewtopic.php?p=1243948#p1243948

TheUltimateNinja's Role-play thread is the thread which I've literally had the most fun on.

The gr
I Live Here

Re: Kanzenshuu members favourite threads!

Post by The gr » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:53 pm

I like the thread were everyone was complaining about goku in DBS like seriously we have 5 thread for that damn topic but if we're being serious,my favorite one are unpopular opinion,fan works explosion,DBS manga thread, and the DB dissection thread
Last edited by The gr on Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mostly active on discord.

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:57 pm

The Unpopular opinion's and The "What phrases/opinions/things bring out your irate fanboy?". The latter of which, I spent like an hour reading through on my deck, and it was the thread that made me say "I got to get an account here". Good times.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Beerus-sama
Advanced Regular

Post by Beerus-sama » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:05 pm

I like the Interesting or funny pictures thread.
Then the fanart thread and then the dokkan battle thread.
I like what people post there :D
Sleeping until the tournament is over.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:25 pm

FUNi dub Buu Kai thread, feels like we have had a mini community there these last few years. :lol: Feels soo good we finally got it.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:27 pm

Unpopular opinions and things that grind your gears.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Saikyo no Senshi
Advanced Regular

Post by Saikyo no Senshi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:45 pm

Super animation catalogue thread. It is informative and it is fun to discuss animation with people who know what they're talking about.

Footlong Shoe
Patreon Supporter

Post by Footlong Shoe » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:05 am

Baggie_Saiyan wrote:FUNi dub Buu Kai thread, feels like we have had a mini community there these last few years. :lol: Feels soo good we finally got it.
That thread's my favorite, too. 58 pages of speculation before the announcement came, and when it did, it was a great day for all :clap:

Now I'm gonna go broke buying the blu-rays...
Discord - Footlong Shoe #1327

simtek34
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by simtek34 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:09 am

Footlong Shoe wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:FUNi dub Buu Kai thread, feels like we have had a mini community there these last few years. :lol: Feels soo good we finally got it.
That thread's my favorite, too. 58 pages of speculation before the announcement came, and when it did, it was a great day for all :clap:

Also my favorite. That was one of the reasons I joined the forum, because of speculation all that time ago.

Newbie — 06/27/2016
Not-So-Newbie — ???
Beyond Newbie — ???
Beyond-The-Beyond-Newbie — 12/20/2016
Regular — 02/05/2017
OMG CRAZY REG — 06/14/2017

Xbox Live: PlushGerm24109
Everywhere else: simtek34

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:31 am

Footlong Shoe wrote:

I remember feeling disappointed when they announced Super on toonami was excited for Super of course but then the realisation that no Kai and then they dropped that Super will start earlier and people had hope for Kai and them boom they dropped they announced it and dropped the entire cast! And we will be 2/3rds of it done by May! :thumbup: I saved up for a few years for these too. Honestly a pinch myself moment whenever I watch the dub :lol:

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:12 pm

Metalwario's old Toei color revenge thread, the Buu Kai English dub thread, and the sprite thread by yours truly. :P
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:48 pm

I suppose the "Ocean Kai dub" thread since all the speculating is fun.

emperior
I Live Here

Post by emperior » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:24 pm

1 - "Dragon Ball Super" Official Announcement and Discussion Thread is definitely my favorite, and the thread in which I posted the most. I shyed away from it and pretty much all the forum when the Future Trunks arc was going on as I didn't want to read spoilers and also wasn't able to see Super for some weeks during that arc so I had to avoid any spoilers.
2 - Super Animation Catalogue, which is very informative and helped me and many other people get less ignorant about how animation works and specifically Super's.
3 - Dragon Ball Super Manga/Power Levels threads. The manga is good and I like to discuss about it and its differences with the anime. It was also my favorite thread when the manga used to be ahead of the anime, as it essentially replaced the official announcements thread. I also like to discuss power levels.
悟 “Vincit qui se vincit”

What I consider canonical

RandomGuy96
Kicks it Old-School

Post by RandomGuy96 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:23 am

The Monkey King wrote:
RandomGuy96 wrote:
dbgtFO wrote: Please elaborate as I do not know what you mean by "pushing Vegeta's destruction"
He's probably referring to the Bardock special. Zarbon was the one who first recommended destroying Planet Vegeta because the saiyans were rapidly growing in strength.
It was actually Beerus disguised as Zarbon #StayWoke
Herms wrote:The fact that the ridiculous power inflation is presented so earnestly makes me just roll my eyes and snicker. Like with Freeza, where he starts off over 10 times stronger than all his henchmen except Ginyu (because...well, just because), then we find out he can transform and get even more powerful, and then he reveals he can transform two more times, before finally coming out with the fact that he hasn't even been using anywhere near 50% of his power. Oh, and he can survive in the vacuum of space. All this stuff is just presented as the way Freeza is, without even an attempt at rationalizing it, yet the tone dictates we're supposed to take all this silly grasping at straws as thrilling danger. So I guess I don't really take the power inflation in the Boo arc seriously, but I don't take the power inflation in earlier arcs seriously either, so there's no net loss of seriousness. I think a silly story presented as serious is harder to accept than a silly story presented as silly.