Forum Trolls & People Who Actually Derail Conversations (Discussion Thread)

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Scsigs
I Live Here

Forum Trolls & People Who Actually Derail Conversations (Discussion Thread)

Post by Scsigs » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:24 pm

Hey, everyone. I want to start something like this as a place to discuss trolls on this site. I say this because I recently entered a forum looking for information, or just a conversation, about Super's dub castings & found a thread where a person was trolling. I say he was because I was informed his words on here are the opposite of what he says on places like Reddit, mainly he said dubs are cultural appropriation in another forum already & I already had bad feelings towards him, so I responded in a way one of this site's admins didn't care for & I got a warning. I eventually came t the conclusion that this person is a really awful troll that hasn't been banned yet & I want to make this a place to discuss these people at any time if no one reports their comments in the first place.
If the admins want me to take this thread down, or whatever, I will, but I feel there should be a place for people to vent when they get mad anywhere all the time. Either that, or just to discuss this topic in depth, since I don't know if there's already a place for this kind of stuff. If there is, let me know.
Discuss...
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

Ajay

Re: Forum Trolls & People Who Actually Derail Conversations (Discussion Thread)

Post by Ajay » Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:19 pm

A public Kanzenshuu thread is not and will never be the place for you (or anyone, for that matter) to unload their frustrations towards certain members of this community. That's not in the spirit of this website whatsoever.

The report button exists for a reason: if there are posts that break the rules, then by all means use it. Myself and the rest of the team will review any reports and decide how best to proceed. I want to make it very clear that the report function is not an "I disagree" button, and blatant misuse of it can result in account strikes.

Creating this thread considering the content of your recent warning was not the right thing to do. I strongly suggest reconsidering your approach when making further contributions on this website.

Please focus on being the best you can be and we'll do our best to keep the forum running smoothly. Thank you.
Follow me on Twitter for countless shitposts.

Deadtuber.