Website FAQ's talk about Poll options...?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Website FAQ's talk about Poll options...?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:16 am

So I was bored and was just reading the website FAQ's ('cuz why not) and notice the FAQ's talk about polls and options relating to them, been here for little over 4 years and never seen a single poll here, except manual ones that fellow posters have done, just wondering why are these in the FAQ? Is it something the admin team plan to include? As polls could be useful for like the individual episode threads of Super.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Website FAQ's talk about Poll options...?

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:18 pm

That's just the generic phpBB FAQs I think you're referring to. We don't support or enable everything that it has, and simultaneously we've added bunch of extra features that it didn't originally come bundled with. No real plans for polls; we encourage discussion with words :).
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: Website FAQ's talk about Poll options...?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:32 pm

VegettoEX wrote:That's just the generic phpBB FAQs I think you're referring to. We don't support or enable everything that it has, and simultaneously we've added bunch of extra features that it didn't originally come bundled with. No real plans for polls; we encourage discussion with words :).
Ahh that clears that up, and fair enough I can understand that.