How did you discover Kanzenshuu...?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

How did you discover Kanzenshuu...?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:28 pm

Continuing the trend of "How did you" posts, thought I'd start this, to my surprise I couldn't already find one on this and I am currently bored and am curious how folks stumbled on to this great site and if there is any interesting stories behind it.
Anyway, it was early 2013 and I BoG was coming up and there was so much news, rumours, BS on it but my only source of info was YT, I would search DBZ battle of Gods and narrow down to today to see if there was any news one video the guy liked this site as a source of something, then I watched a SSJGoshin4 video a few days later (I think) and I think it was about the SS5 AF Tablos drawing and she also dropped this site as a source for something and so I was bored that night and remembered to check this site out and I lurked for bit before biting the bullet and joining on the day BoG came out as I wanted more info on SSG as I absolutely fell in love with the form when it was leaked :P, so yeah that is my story.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: How did you discover Kanzenshuu...?

Post by VegettoEX » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:36 pm

That's actually what this thread is for :). Enjoy!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::