Moderation Updates: 2017 Edition!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
Soppa Saia People
I Live Here
Posts: 2285
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:26 pm
Location: minneapolis

Re: Moderation Updates: 2017 Edition!

Postby Soppa Saia People » Sun May 21, 2017 1:50 pm

The gr wrote:I don't know of this is the right place but I'm gonna post it, for some reason I'm seeing the user DBZAOTA482 temporary banned yet he's posting like everyone else here, aren't temporary banned user are not allowed to post again for a while until ban is lifted,and by looking the history of this user,he looks like a nice person
    is this a glitch or an error

    The user title doesn't go away for a couple days. Like last year, I got unbanned on sometime in June, but it didn't go away till July.
    music rates | movie rates | twitter | last.fm

    they/them pronouns thanks ily

    User avatar
    The gr
    I Live Here
    Posts: 2814
    Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:58 pm
    Location: In Central America.

    Re: Moderation Updates: 2017 Edition!

    Postby The gr » Sun May 21, 2017 1:53 pm

    Soppa Saia People wrote:The user title doesn't go away for a couple days. Like last year, I got unbanned on sometime in June, but it didn't go away till July.

    Oh so that's the case,I didn't knew,I thought when a user gets unbanned the title would immediately go away

    User avatar
    Baggie_Saiyan
    Kicks it Old-School
    Posts: 9554
    Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 pm
    Location: Atlantis.

    Re: Moderation Updates: 2017 Edition!

    Postby Baggie_Saiyan » Sun May 21, 2017 2:21 pm

    The gr wrote:
    Soppa Saia People wrote:The user title doesn't go away for a couple days. Like last year, I got unbanned on sometime in June, but it didn't go away till July.

    Oh so that's the case,I didn't knew,I thought when a user gets unbanned the title would immediately go away

    I might be wrong but I pretty sure it is done on purpose to remind the poster that they got just got back from a ban and that ban was for a reason.
    Top releases of each month to look forward too:
    December: DBS Movie Ichiban Kuji Prize A Super Saiyan Broly Full Power, Prize D SSGSS Son Goku (sculptors currently unknown), Ultimate Soldier I Anger Broly (assumed sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa)
    January: DBS Movie Ultimate Soldiers IV (assumed sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa)
    February: DBS Movie WCF vol.3 (sculpted by Hiroyuki Nakazawa)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Super related merchandise and figures Album of SSGSS shots Album of Ultra Instinct shots Album of Ultra Instinct "Omen" shots Album of SSG shots

    User avatar
    The gr
    I Live Here
    Posts: 2814
    Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:58 pm
    Location: In Central America.

    Re: Moderation Updates: 2017 Edition!

    Postby The gr » Sun May 21, 2017 2:31 pm

    Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
    The gr wrote:
    Soppa Saia People wrote:The user title doesn't go away for a couple days. Like last year, I got unbanned on sometime in June, but it didn't go away till July.

    Oh so that's the case,I didn't knew,I thought when a user gets unbanned the title would immediately go away

    I might be wrong but I pretty sure it is done on purpose to remind the poster that they got just got back from a ban and that ban was for a reason.

    Yeah he was banned for a reason, but I'm not gonna talk about it
      about the official announcement and discussion thread,are we allowed to post our thoughts about the preview yes or no, because I know you can't post your reaction about the current episode there

      User avatar
      Li'l Lemmy
      I Live Here
      Posts: 2456
      Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2005 1:21 am
      Location: Massachusetts
      Contact:

      Re: Moderation Updates: 2017 Edition!

      Postby Li'l Lemmy » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:22 pm

      This discussion reminds me of the Wall of Bans from way back when.

      From what I remember, it encouraged people to be idiots. But remembering it makes me feel old school, so...
      Goten of Japan wrote:Don't go 9... Go 10! (Go-ten. Goten. Get it? DOOD.)


      The NUMBER ONE Goten fan, and a fucking epic one at that.

      dblack
      Beyond Newbie
      Posts: 111
      Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:30 am

      Re: Moderation Updates: 2017 Edition!

      Postby dblack » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:47 pm

      VegettoEX wrote: Snip*
      dblack wrote:I'd just like to say locking this thread and bashing all the commenters was the lamest thing I've seen a site do in a while. Even bashed the dude for having poor grammar.

      Correct way to handle this is DM's, warnings, and bans for repeat offenders. Instead we got scolded by some dude who gets e-hard by throwing his Internet power around. Wanted everyone to read his "clever" comments so he locked it. Embarrassing really.

      *shrugs* You're welcome to delete this or ban me or whatever I'm sure it's not the first or last time it will be pointed out that VegettoEX guy is a tool.

      Snip*


      Just now logged in and saw this. Would like to say I appreciate the feedback and understand the situation better from your point of view. I stand by my opinion of that being a poor way to handle the situation but I also realize that you were addressing a long-term issue and respect that you understood the negative look it would give you from an outsiders view. Definitely not my best example of communication and I apologize for the harsh language.

      In general I’m impressed with your responses and feel like your actions were much less lame after seeing your side of it. Thanks for the transparency.


      Return to “Website & Community Discussion”

      Who is online

      Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests