Looking for a Person Who Fluents in Japanese

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

DragonBalllKaiHD
I Live Here

Looking for a Person Who Fluents in Japanese

Post by DragonBalllKaiHD » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:33 am

Hello, y'all. I'm going to get straight to the point. I have a potentially huge project coming up that involves interviewing a long time DB animator, Masaki Sato. To my surprise, he accepted my request to interview him. You may remember him as the chief assistant supervisor that worked under Minoru Maeda for the large majority of run in the original series. The only issue I'm facing is that he prefers having a translator who can fluently read or write Japanese (preferably both). I've come up quite a bit amount of questions, so it's a big task accurately translating them.

That's where you come in. If you are capable of skillfully comprehending Japanese, preferably a few years of knowledge in the language, please private message me and I will explain more in details. The goal of this is to add documentation to the already decorated and historical franchise. It's important to preserve the history. Any potential new tidbits are helpful in seeing the larger view of the thirty year old franchise that is loved by all different kinds of fans across the world. Your help would be greatly appreciated!
Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru's #1 biggest fan

A piece of animation is a beauty of art.