Happy Birthday, VegettoEX!

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Happy Birthday, VegettoEX!

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:22 am

If it weren't for our webmaster, we probably wouldn't be discussing Dragon Ball amongst a community as welcoming and knowledgeable as this one. Some (including yours truly) may not even be discussing DB on a forum at all. So, that said, I think we should show our appreciation for his work in the form of birthday wishes! Which aspects of VegettoEX's work do you appreciate most? What has he done that are you most grateful for?

For me personally, it would have to be the dedication he puts into both the website and the forum on a daily basis. Not only does he properly research each news topic and provide accurate, essential information, he also moderates the forum and makes certain that we're in line with the rules. And that's to say nothing of his work on the website outside of news!

How about y'all? How may you wish him a happy birthday? :P
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Gog
I Live Here

Re: Happy Birthday, VegettoEX!

Post by Gog » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:04 am

Happy Birthday, VegettoEX! I hope you'll have a great day. :D

Thank you for your hard work, dedication, and creation of Kanzenshuu, the most authoritative Dragon Ball Recourse. :)

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:48 am

Topic has nothing to do with Dragon Ball. Requesting lock.......

Happy Birthday Mike
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Thank you, but in the interest of fairness, this doesn't have anything to do with the community. My request would be to go out there and be super awesome and kind to someone!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::