Is there a "Kanzenshuu" about Saint Seiya?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Trickster
Beyond Newbie

Is there a "Kanzenshuu" about Saint Seiya?

Post by Trickster » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:30 pm

Do you guys know any source of information about Saint Seiya which is as complete as our Kanzenshuu? It can be a website or a forum, it doesn't matter, I just would like to have access to more information about the staffs of each episode. But the most complete source I know, brazilian website CavZodíaco, doesn't provide it.
Sorry for bad english. I'm not fluent in your language, so, if you want to correct some mistake of mine, please do it. I'll be grateful

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: Is there a "Kanzenshuu" about Saint Seiya?

Post by Desassina » Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:49 am

I'd like to know this as well, and if there is another for Rurouni Kenshin, then you could probably post it here.

Cipher
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Cipher » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:25 am

Sadly there's very little in the way of a "Kanzenshuu" for most things.

This site is singularly good as far as professionalism and thoroughness, from what I've seen. We're really lucky to have it. Especially for something as silly as Dragon Ball. Much respect for Mike and the rest of the staff, who do all this in their free time.

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Cipher wrote:Sadly there's very little in the way of a "Kanzenshuu" for most things.

This site is singularly good as far as professionalism and thoroughness, from what I've seen. We're really lucky to have it. Especially for something as silly as Dragon Ball.Much respect for Mike and the rest of the staff, who do all this in their free time.
I get lost on the main website for hours on days, there is so much stuff documented and there is so much I learn regularly, I can't help but echo this. It has been over 4 years since I joined and there is so much I have learned and tbh makes me appreciate the franchise in other ways really.

Trickster
Beyond Newbie

Post by Trickster » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:50 pm

Desassina wrote:I'd like to know this as well, and if there is another for Rurouni Kenshin, then you could probably post it here.
I don't know about Kenshin. The fact is Saint Seiya is almost as big as Dragon Ball. It has a lot of manga titles, characters, games and a whole mythology behind it.
Sorry for bad english. I'm not fluent in your language, so, if you want to correct some mistake of mine, please do it. I'll be grateful

Trickster
Beyond Newbie

Post by Trickster » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:53 pm

Thanks, but I have 0 knowlodge about french :lol:

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:12 am

There is a Saint Seiya subreddit at least, but it only has 877 subscribers, as opposed to the dbz subreddit of 116,250 subscribers 8)
Maybe it has a weird name? I know a popular Digimon board is called "with the will", which doesn't exactly scream Digimon to me :problem:
But I honestly doubt it, because of the fanbase not being that big in the west.

Trickster
Beyond Newbie

Post by Trickster » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:23 am

dbgtFO wrote:There is a Saint Seiya subreddit at least, but it only has 877 subscribers, as opposed to the dbz subreddit of 116,250 subscribers 8)
Maybe it has a weird name? I know a popular Digimon board is called "with the will", which doesn't exactly scream Digimon to me :problem:
But I honestly doubt it, because of the fanbase not being that big in the west.
Actually, besides Dragon Ball and Pokémon, Saint Seiya is one of the most popular animes here in Brazil. It caused the biggest "anime boom" we had.

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Desassina » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:41 pm

Much better than what Saint Seiya was in Portugal :(
Rurouni Kenshin was very good in English and the one I saw.

Eire
Advanced Regular

Post by Eire » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:50 am

Saint Seiya sticked where it had a luck of being aired on nationwide TV stations during popular children's blocks- even then it seemed a but weird but I have an impression that due to frequent airing of older cartoons European kids are more forgiving when it comes to animation. In USA it didn't have much exposure and was a pain to fansub in VHS days so it become a curiosity in niche
Per aspera ad astra, man!

Women belong in the kitchen.
Men belong in the kitchen.
Everyone belongs in the kitchen, the kitchen has food