Is the Contact submission form actually working?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Is the Contact submission form actually working?

Post by KBABZ » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:11 pm

I've tried to use the Contact form to submit questions and feedback in the past, however every time I click the Send Message button, nothing appears to happen. It doesn't exactly make me feel confident that what I've put in is actually going through, so some reassurance would be appreciated!

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Is the Contact submission form actually working?

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:39 am

We've pretty consistently had trouble with it. Sometimes things come through fine, sometimes they get cut off, and other times they don't come through at all.

I've changed that up so it's a little more traditional with a straight-up regular email address there now. This is definitely the better way to get in touch with Kanzenshuu regarding any issue/question/comment you have about any part of the site. Please do not PM any of us individually with that stuff on the forum... we are all only one person, but together we are an entity :).

(So if anyone's tried to reach us via the form lately and didn't receive a response and was anticipating a response... please send again. Thank you!)
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

KBABZ
Born 'n Bred Here

Re: Is the Contact submission form actually working?

Post by KBABZ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:21 am

VegettoEX wrote:We've pretty consistently had trouble with it. Sometimes things come through fine, sometimes they get cut off, and other times they don't come through at all.

I've changed that up so it's a little more traditional with a straight-up regular email address there now. This is definitely the better way to get in touch with Kanzenshuu regarding any issue/question/comment you have about any part of the site. Please do not PM any of us individually with that stuff on the forum... we are all only one person, but together we are an entity :).

(So if anyone's tried to reach us via the form lately and didn't receive a response and was anticipating a response... please send again. Thank you!)
Sweet, thanks so much! I remember a while back I submitted some questions. Guess I'll have to try and remember what they were!