Edit Premission

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

CrazyPenguin

Edit Premission

Post by CrazyPenguin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:58 am

Can edit limit on a post be removed ? I am making a fun DB Ultimate Team game on this forum and I will need as much editing I can get for my posts because I will be adding and removing cards based on how it goes

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40166

Join in its gonna be fun :clap:
:clap: DRAGON BALL ULTIMATE TEAM viewtopic.php?f=6&t=40166 :clap:

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Re: Edit Premission

Post by Soppa Saia People » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:56 pm

If I recall correctly, if you made the thread you can always edit it, outside the music section.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

CrazyPenguin

Post by CrazyPenguin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:34 pm

Soppa Saia People wrote:If I recall correctly, if you made the thread you can always edit it, outside the music section.
I can't I edited one post over 10 times to update it and the Edit option (little pencil) was removed....message said "reached edit limit"

This is a problem in order for me to update this with new cards and teams I need to edit the post

I can edit my main post still since I only edited it once but still in time it will block my edit too

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:50 am

Here to note the amusing case of a user asking for the ability to edit stuff via a thread with a misspelled title.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Paulo Gabriel
Banned

Post by Paulo Gabriel » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:00 am

Kamiccolo9 wrote:Here to note the amusing case of a user asking for the ability to edit stuff via a thread with a misspelled title.
I would have missed it if you didn't mention.

CrazyPenguin

Post by CrazyPenguin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:33 am

Kamiccolo9 wrote:Here to note the amusing case of a user asking for the ability to edit stuff via a thread with a misspelled title.
Did not notice...typing fast without checking usually gets me misspelled words....that is also one thing I used edit a lot to correct words
Paulo Gabriel wrote:
I would have missed it if you didn't mention.
same here

CrazyPenguin

Post by CrazyPenguin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:45 am

still I need reply and help from Moderator or Admin....the Admin PM me telling me to post here....its been more then a day really need help on this in order to continue....lot to add...lot to edit