General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Hawk9211
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Hawk9211 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:42 pm

I have trying to have a whis avatar for a while,I have managed to find a picture that barely fit the dimensions but may be it's size is too big.I would be very happy if someone could provide a workable image with link.
Why power levels are important?
The genre and roots of dragon ball

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Re: Avatar help?

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:10 pm

The source image doesn't need to be 100x100 pixels. You can crop any image, either using a photo editing program such as Paint, or using a website such as EZGIF, to your liking, and use those same methods to resize it to 100x100 pixels. Upload the avatar to an image hosting site such as Imgur and directly link the image to the box in the UCP.

Alternately, you can request an image be made into an avatar in this thread, and someone else will gladly do the work for you.
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Hawk9211
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: Avatar help?

Post by Hawk9211 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:16 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:The source image doesn't need to be 100x100 pixels. You can crop any image, either using a photo editing program such as Paint, or using a website such as EZGIF, to your liking, and use those same methods to resize it to 100x100 pixels. Upload the avatar to an image hosting site such as Imgur and directly link the image to the box in the UCP.

Alternately, you can request an image be made into an avatar in this thread, and someone else will gladly do the work for you.
Thanks,I got the image due to Ki Breaker
Why power levels are important?
The genre and roots of dragon ball