New Favicon

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

KND

New Favicon

Post by KND » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:48 pm

So I just noticed that the site have a new favicon and I not sure that I liked. Maybe the favicon changed a look time ago and just now I notice. I really don't know. Anyway the forum favicon design is better. If you guys wanted to have different favicons for the forum and the site maybe they should be similar to keep the site visual identity.

I don't want to critic anyone work but just give my opinion. I think that creating a topic just for this is too much but I didn't found an appropriate topic for this subject. And I feel weird criticizing some thing without giving a better alternative, maybe you guys could try change the color scheme but keep the same design.

Sorry to be so nitpicker. I think that you guys are amazing for hosting such an incredible community and I just want the best for this site.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: New Favicon

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:05 pm

Oh no, it's awful. It's a temporary work-in-progress quickly thrown together to get it to overwrite something that was getting in the way before. No worries.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:21 pm

Not to be that guy...but what's a Favicon?
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

dbgtFO
Kicks it Old-School

Post by dbgtFO » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:03 am

Kamiccolo9 wrote:Not to be that guy...but what's a Favicon?
It's the tiny icon on your browser tab, here it's a Dragon Ball with a K in it.
And here's an example:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:46 am

dbgtFO wrote:
Kamiccolo9 wrote:Not to be that guy...but what's a Favicon?
It's the tiny icon on your browser tab, here it's a Dragon Ball with a K in it.
And here's an example:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
Oh, ok. Thanks!

Yeah, I seem to recall it just being a big red "K" a while back?
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:49 am

The forum still has the Dragon Ball and the "K", but certain other things we have in place for the main site were occasionally overwriting the default favicon. Will work on it. But yeah, aware of it!
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::