Kanzenshuu and Esports

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Rod
Regular

Kanzenshuu and Esports

Post by Rod » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:27 pm

How come you guys don't report on the DBFZ related esports news? It's going to be one of the featured EVO 2018 tournaments, that's pretty big, I was surprised there was no mention of this on the main page

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Kanzenshuu and Esports

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:36 pm

We aim to cover as much as we can. I simply never got around to it and prioritized other website work accordingly. It's not for lack of interest, or anything.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:39 pm

I got a totally different vibe from the title of this thread, and immediately thought of a Kanzenshuu skin in Forza or something.

Maybe a Z-Soul in Xenoverse called "There's a site, too!" It could run spellcheck on the game and fix all the typos.

There could be the "What's a Herms?" achievment/trophy for answering obscure trivia questions.

I'm rambling now.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

Rod
Regular

Post by Rod » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:04 pm

VegettoEX wrote:We aim to cover as much as we can. I simply never got around to it and prioritized other website work accordingly. It's not for lack of interest, or anything.
I see, I thought it was precisely because of a lack of interest in the industry. Kinda figured you were only into "pure DB" if that makes sense