Unable to get in touch with staff via email

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

UnknownSaiyajin

Unable to get in touch with staff via email

Post by UnknownSaiyajin » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi,

I'm the Super Cyan 2 and I tried to contact Kanzenshuu's staff team through email countless times (well, three times) but they never once replied about the issue of my account. What I did was, I curiously changed the email to a temp email to see what would happen and then I lost access to my account so I asked them again and again if they could switch it back though they never did.

I guess I'm gonna get banned or something but Kanzenshuu's staff need to reply to email that they receive.

The email addresses I sent to:
[e-mail addresses removed by admin]

It's frustrating because I liked the username 'Super Cyan 2' more than this.
Formerly known as SuperCyan2.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Re: Unable to get in touch with staff via email

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:35 pm

Hello. I got your email, but please note that we receive an enormous amount of contact and wade through things as quickly as we can in the order we receive them. You do not need to keep mass emailing various accounts.

Additional account creation is strictly forbidden. Your previous account likely would have been taken care of no problem. This account will be deactivated and removed.

Folks, don't randomly change your account to an email address that doesn't exist just to find out what will happen and then contact us from random other email addresses and expect us to hand over someone's account access.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::