Discord Severs

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Discord Severs

Postby TheDragonBallGuy75 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:19 pm

What is the Kanzenshuu policy towards linking to Discord servers? Dragon Ball related of course.

I have one dedicated to DB fan comics that I think would serve to promote more discussion on this niche rather than flooding the fan-created works section with new posts or burying them all under one post.
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into colleting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/Dragon-Ball-Fan-Manga-539005236250861

User avatar
Soppa Saia People
I Live Here
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:26 pm
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Discord Severs

Postby Soppa Saia People » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:34 pm

Lol, I tried to make one back in October, but I didn't have anything to actually make it work. Only had a phone at the time, no computer. Id be down if someone wants to make one.

User avatar
Exline
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 272
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:28 pm

Re: Discord Severs

Postby Exline » Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:40 pm

Soppa Saia People wrote:Lol, I tried to make one back in October, but I didn't have anything to actually make it work. Only had a phone at the time, no computer. Id be down if someone wants to make one.


Same here. I prefer talking in real time.

User avatar
Soppa Saia People
I Live Here
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:26 pm
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Discord Severs

Postby Soppa Saia People » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:05 am

Exline wrote:
Soppa Saia People wrote:Lol, I tried to make one back in October, but I didn't have anything to actually make it work. Only had a phone at the time, no computer. Id be down if someone wants to make one.


Same here. I prefer talking in real time.

That + this forum don't have a off topic section, and That REALLY limits the community imo. I get why the mods are opposed to it, but there's just no community here. It's a shame cause loads of people here seem like they'd be cool to talk to outside of dragon ball but u just can't /:

User avatar
Hellspawn28
Namekian Warrior
Posts: 13738
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:50 pm
Location: Maryland, USA

Re: Discord Severs

Postby Hellspawn28 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:14 am

We do have one a Discord server for Kanzenshuu, but it's a unofficial one.
PS4 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
MAL Profile: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Hellspawn28
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GS27/

User avatar
Soppa Saia People
I Live Here
Posts: 2253
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:26 pm
Location: Minneapolis

Re: Discord Severs

Postby Soppa Saia People » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:53 pm

Hellspawn28 wrote:We do have one a Discord server for Kanzenshuu, but it's a unofficial one.

link?

User avatar
TheDragonBallGuy75
Beyond Newbie
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:04 pm

Re: Discord Severs

Postby TheDragonBallGuy75 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:03 am

Soppa Saia People wrote:
Hellspawn28 wrote:We do have one a Discord server for Kanzenshuu, but it's a unofficial one.

link?


https://discord.gg/n6wFKdS
Someone asked me why I invest so much time into colleting Dragonball doujinshi.
I answered, "Because I don't see anyone else doing it".

My websites for all your Dragon Ball fan manga needs
http://www.dbfcscans.blogspot.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/Dragon-Ball-Fan-Manga-539005236250861

User avatar
Big Momma
Born 'n Bred Here
Posts: 5150
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:21 pm
Location: Munciana
Contact:

Re: Discord Severs

Postby Big Momma » Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:45 am

The public links to the Discord were removed because people were abusing them.

If you'd like an invite to the server feel free to send me a message on Discord (LeeJay #5221).
Rocketman(In response to a post about Pandora's Box) wrote:I sat here for ten damn minutes wondering what the hell God of War had to do with any of this.

Insertclevername wrote:I plan to lose my virginity to Dragon Box 2.

Youtube | Art/Animation Blog
Want to join the (Un)Official Kanzenshuu Discord Server?~Click Here~

User avatar
majinwarman
I'm pretty cozy, here...
Posts: 1537
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:50 pm
Location: Freeza Planet 1

Re: Discord Severs

Postby majinwarman » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:44 pm

Big Momma wrote:The public links to the Discord were removed because people were abusing them.

If you'd like an invite to the server feel free to send me a message on Discord (LeeJay #5221).

Ajay has one and you can join if you look on his twitter and Youtube channel.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.


Return to “Website & Community Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests