Sub-forums for other anime

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

sintzu
Banned

Sub-forums for other anime

Post by sintzu » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:51 am

With how popular Kanzenshuu is with people from all over the world who like anime other than DB, why doesn't the site open a section to talk about different anime ? Maybe the moderatores are worried about things getting out of hand so why not lock it to normal users and only allow the mods to open topics such as a One Piece topic where all things one piece can be discussed ? With that kind of system you wouldn't have to worry about each show getting multiple topics as one will be enough to talk about everything related to it.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Kamiccolo9
Namekian Warrior

Re: Sub-forums for other anime

Post by Kamiccolo9 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:48 am

Because off-topic threads devour forums. If you want to talk about non-DB stuff, that's what the Discord is for.
Champion of the 1st Kanzenshuu Short Story Tenkaichi Budokai
Kamiccolo9's Kompendium of Short Stories
Cipher wrote:If Vegeta does not kill Gohan, I will stop illegally streaming the series.
Malik_DBNA wrote:
Scarz wrote:Malik, stop. People are asking me for lewd art of possessed Bra (with Vegeta).
"Achievement Unlocked: Rule 34"

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:51 am

We are content with our current setup, which is to focus exclusively on what we do best: cover Dragon Ball (with related outreach to associated Toriyama works) and encourage what we hope can be some of the best discussions and archives of that material ever made available in English.

There have never been and remain no plans to open up "Off-Topic" areas for discussion. While this is obviously a staple of and may work for other forums out there, it is not something we are interested in, do not have the capacity to manage / add to our workload, and do not believe it would bring anything more of value to what we already do on a daily basis.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

majinwarman
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by majinwarman » Fri May 18, 2018 9:18 am

VegettoEX wrote:We are content with our current setup, which is to focus exclusively on what we do best: cover Dragon Ball (with related outreach to associated Toriyama works) and encourage what we hope can be some of the best discussions and archives of that material ever made available in English.

There have never been and remain no plans to open up "Off-Topic" areas for discussion. While this is obviously a staple of and may work for other forums out there, it is not something we are interested in, do not have the capacity to manage / add to our workload, and do not believe it would bring anything more of value to what we already do on a daily basis.
I understand your point and I'm glad that you told us all this.
Majinwarman
So I'm 'evil', huh? Interesting."
A world without Dragon Ball is just meh.