How did you decide/get your avatar?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Re: How did you decide/get your avatar?

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:19 pm

Well I guess it time to say goodbye to Vegetto, figured it is time for a new avatar, I loved how the Blue aura looked when Goku was firing the Kamehameha in SSGSSKK!

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

dario03
Advanced Regular

Post by dario03 » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:38 pm

It just seemed... right. Like how it should have happened.

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Now I'm using a pic of Gohan smiling in DBZ manga volume 21
Mostly active on discord.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:59 pm

I love Ea's design, and as there was conveniently a piece of fan art of him posted in Fan Works Explosion...! :D
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

SansrivaaL
I Live Here

Post by SansrivaaL » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:56 pm

I'm using Kagura from Gintama, I remembered how Gintama likes throwing DB references here and there.

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Post by floofychan333 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:49 pm

Mine is art from Osamu Tezuka-sensei's Buddha manga. Tezuka is my favourite mangaka other than Toriyama.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sat Mar 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Figured I would get a Madara avatar to complement the quote in my signature for a time.
MyAnimeList | AniList

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Ki Breaker » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:23 pm

Aloy is a fun character, the best of her kind till date
The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Illmatic is a great album and you should listen to it if you like Hip-Hop.
I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

Metalwario64
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Metalwario64 » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:59 pm

While Stair Fax was nice, I also like S.S.4. Gogetta and his designation, so I decided upon that.

Honestly feel like rewatching GT sometime soon, because it's been ages since I've done so.
"Kenshi is sitting down right now drawing his mutated spaghetti monsters thinking he's the shit..."--Neptune Kai
"90% of you here don't even know what you're talking about (there are a few that do). But the things you say about these releases are nonsense and just plain dumb. Like you Metalwario64"--final_flash

Ringworm128
Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:17 pm

Awhile back I watched a video by YouTube user Phonedork. In the video he explained integer scaling and how when up scaling an image you must multiply both the horizontal and vertical resolution by the same whole number in order to get a pixel perfect image. Apparently it also works in reverse, so I tried it here. By using a 500x500 picture I was able to get a sharp looking avatar even though it's been shrunk down to 100x100.

I chose this particular image because I've got Vocaloid on my mind and Blue Crystal Meiko is my favourite module from the Project Diva games.

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:26 pm

Whipped something together in honor of Super's latest story arc and overall writing quality.

deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:45 pm

Kaboom wrote:Whipped something together in honor of Super's latest story arc and overall writing quality.

Ehh the joke don't work anymore IMO,is not like where in the retelling era

Kaboom

Post by Kaboom » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:46 pm

The gr wrote:Ehh the joke don't work anymore IMO,is not like where in the retelling era
It's not like Super's overall quality has improved, either.

I mean, we haven't forgotten the awful "Trunks loses everything he's ever fought for except his creepy romance with a woman who's older than his mom" ending to the Zero Mortals arc so soon, have we?
deviantART
FanFic: DragonBall GT Revised
[thread]
Powar Levuls: Main Series | Movies and Specials | GT
Nintendo/PSN/Steam: KaboomKrusader
ACNH Dream Address: DA-1637-4046-7415 ("SlamZone")
(Not) lost (enough) DB Super plots!
A handy video guide to Kanzenshuu-level grammar quality!

The gr
I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sat Mar 25, 2017 10:51 pm

Kaboom wrote:
The gr wrote:Ehh the joke don't work anymore IMO,is not like where in the retelling era
It's not like Super's overall quality has improved, either.
    I mean, we haven't forgotten the awful "Trunks loses everything he's ever fought for except his creepy romance with a woman who's older than his mom" ending to the Zero Mortals arc so soon, have we?
    Hmm,is really debatable,I guess it improved a little bit,but with u6 being the Most mediocre tournament arc in DB history and ft trunks arc having a lot of asspull and a garbage ending, and no i will never forgive this awful ending,is questionable with the quality of this series,I'm just gonna wait super to end, and rank it in term of quality because I'm having high hopes with current DBS,but I'll know they might screw this up,like they did with ft trunks

Anime Kitten
    I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:20 pm

Kaboom wrote:I mean, we haven't forgotten the awful "Trunks loses everything he's ever fought for except his creepy romance with a woman who's older than his mom" ending to the Zero Mortals arc so soon, have we?
    That was a bad ending?

Seriously, though - I don't understand why people can complain about that arc's ending when almost every other arc in the series had a half-happy ending (purged the threat at a price). Not to mention, we always want something different.

Also - and I mean this with absolutely no offense, but I stylize it this way for emphasis - MAI IS NOT OLDER THAN BULMA. She was literally wished back to a younger age, not a younger body. Nothing against anyone personally, but I really hate how the Super community acts around here.

Rant over! As a side comment, nice name for the Zamasu arc.
    MyAnimeList | AniList

The gr
    I Live Here

Post by The gr » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:41 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
    Kaboom wrote:I mean, we haven't forgotten the awful "Trunks loses everything he's ever fought for except his creepy romance with a woman who's older than his mom" ending to the Zero Mortals arc so soon, have we?
    That was a bad ending?

Seriously, though - I don't understand why people can complain about that arc's ending when almost every other arc in the series had a half-happy ending (purged the threat at a price). Not to mention, we always want something different.
    I'm completely fine with downers ending,like pokemon adventures flrg and bw,I Love those chapters but the problem with the ft trunks arc ending is
      -the tone sucks,they have a party and they were celebrating, through trunks timelines was destroyed, not a good way to portray someone loss
      -gohan appearing at the end,we thought Gohan was a happy family man, and trunks thought he was living the dream but instead it looks like he was training for no goddamn reason,it would have been better if trunks was taking with Gohan and his family, and that would be more emotional
        -once again DBS needs the god to save the day, and is ironic that this saga theme is, humanity can overcome the higher being with​ determination,like Trunks vs zamas and Black, thus making​ trunk asspull worthless, like genkidama sword represents that, that humanity don't need help from the gods, they could stop this corrupt god by themselves
          -And is stupid the way they Got rid of trunk,I mean he could have stayed in the present, instead we got the Most stupidest solution to get rid of this character
            I'm fine if you like this ending, but your not gonna convince me to like this ending

Anime Kitten
            I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:52 pm

The gr wrote:-the tone sucks,they have a party and they were celebrating, through trunks timelines was destroyed, not a good way to portray someone loss

-gohan appearing at the end,we thought Gohan was a happy family man, and trunks thought he was living the dream but instead it looks like he was training for no goddamn reason,it would have been better if trunks was taking with Gohan and his family, and that would be more emotional

-once again DBS needs the god to save the day, and is ironic that this saga theme is, humanity can overcome the higher being with​ determination,like Trunks vs zamas and Black, thus making​ trunk asspull worthless, like genkidama sword represents that, that humanity don't need help from the gods, they could stop this corrupt god by themselves

-And is stupid the way they Got rid of trunk,I mean he could have stayed in the present, instead we got the Most stupidest solution to get rid of this character
            - Agreed on this one.

- To be fair, there was no indication that he was training. People just assume that because he somehow suddenly grew out a bang.

- That's what made it both ironic and amazing. They tried everything they could, but Zamasu was so powerful that no one but the Zen'ō of all people could take him out. At least they didn't use the button from the start!

- Since when has Dragon Ball not been stupid? This is really no different from anything we've gotten before, in all honesty. That's probably why we like it so much. :D

Apologies for going off-subject here...
            MyAnimeList | AniList

Ringworm128
            Banned

Post by Ringworm128 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:28 pm

After my practice run of reverse integer I decided to keep using Meiko as my avatar. I chose this picture since I wanted something sexy without being too over the top and this was the only pic I could think of that could easily work as a 100x100 avatar. Though it's mostly a hold over since I plan to get an avatar to last me a year or two.
            Anime Kitten wrote:
            That was a bad ending?

Also - and I mean this with absolutely no offense, but I stylize it this way for emphasis - MAI IS NOT OLDER THAN BULMA. She was literally wished back to a younger age, not a younger body. Nothing against anyone personally, but I really hate how the Super community acts around here.

Rant over! As a side comment, nice name for the Zamasu arc.
            Yeah but's just such a poor thing for a character like Trunks. He spent his entire life living in horror and when he finally has peace, his entire universe is destroyed. :|

Soppa Saia People
            I Live Here

Post by Soppa Saia People » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:36 pm

Kaboom wrote:Whipped something together in honor of Super's latest story arc and overall writing quality.

The URL says, "WhereSuperBelongs". Holy shit :lol:
            I have borderline personality disorder, if my posts ever come off as aggressive or word vomit-y to you, please let me know.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸