How did you decide/get your avatar?

General discussion about Kanzenshuu, its content, features, contests, community, etc. This is NOT an off-topic forum!

Moderators: Kanzenshuu Staff, General Help

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Re: How did you decide/get your avatar?

Postby Chuquita » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:42 pm

Bruma rabu wrote:
Chuquita wrote:I thought nothing could replace my Takahashi ssjg Goku. I was wrong. Bouncy new movie Goku is love.

Why the red tint?

I wouldn't call it a red tint. It's just a filter. I made it using giphy and they had a bunch of filters. I liked this filter so I chose it. I don't remember what the filter's called.
My deviantart : Dragon Ball doodles and comics
My tumblr : Assorted goods and stuff
---
Piccolo: Listen...in the instant he moves to attack...he's open... We'll use that instant...
Vegeta: Good plan. I hope it works.
Piccolo: ...
Vegeta: Don't look at me. You'll miss your instant.
Piccolo: So confident...I hope to see your face when Son Gokû arrives...
Vegeta: Oh? And who's that? Your secret weapon?

Vegeta_Sama
Temporarily Banned

Postby Vegeta_Sama » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:23 pm

I chose this avatar cause I loved this DBS moment, which was a homage to the Z fight. Something about this beign the last Vegeta shot we're gonna in a long while made me immediately switch over to it. Initially I wanted to change avatars as time went on, starting with Kid Vegeta, then going all the way through to End of Z Vegeta, but it got tiring really fast :D Probably next time I'm gonna change avatar, is when we either get a Vegeta design for the new movie, or some shots of him in a trailer
Vegeta! We can get even stronger!
Of course! A Saiyan's strenght has no limits!

My interpretation of the Dragon Ball Canon

Bruma rabu
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Postby Bruma rabu » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:19 pm

Chuquita wrote:
Bruma rabu wrote:
Chuquita wrote:I thought nothing could replace my Takahashi ssjg Goku. I was wrong. Bouncy new movie Goku is love.

Why the red tint?

I wouldn't call it a red tint. It's just a filter. I made it using giphy and they had a bunch of filters. I liked this filter so I chose it. I don't remember what the filter's called.

I see, he almost looks like super saiyan god maybe a preview of what's to come?
Bulma is awesome... but chi-chi is best waifu :wink:

Ki Breaker
Born 'n Bred Here

Postby Ki Breaker » Sat May 12, 2018 8:31 am

Pandora's box because why not?

The Lord moves in mysterious ways but you don't have to. Please use your blinker

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Postby Gyt Kaliba » Mon May 14, 2018 9:08 am

It felt like it had been long enough since I'd changed my avatar in remembrance for Tsuru (she'll always be missed however), and when I found this art via one of the Super Bluray covers from Japan, I thought it'd make a nice choice for a bit.
Dragon Ball: Heroes of the New Era - My ongoing Dragon Ball fanfiction. (Ongoing, On Hiatus)
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."
DBZ Abridged, Episode 56, Krillin: wrote:“I feel like a man dying of thirst, watching another man drown.”

floofychan333
Advanced Regular

Postby floofychan333 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:32 pm

I've got a panel from Peter Bagge's Neat Stuff. The character is Buddy Bradley, a despicably lovable slacker whose life is followed in Neat Stuff, Hate, and Hate Annual. All excellent underground comics from the 90s and 2000s.
"All of you. All of you must have KILL all the SEASONS!" -Dough (Tenshinhan), Speedy Dub of Movie 9.

"My opinion of Norihito's Sumitomo's new score is... well, very mixed. The stuff that's good is pretty darn good, but the stuff that's bad makes elevator music sound like Jerry freaking Goldsmith." -Kenisu

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Postby Mnich » Thu May 31, 2018 2:53 pm

The time has come for a change. This is my fourth avatar on Kanzenshuu. This one replaced my Majin Buu. I can't wait to see the evil Saiyan in the new Dragon Ball Heroes anime.

Monna

Postby Monna » Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:35 am

I love the artwork for Monna in Dokkan Battle. She's so adorbs!

Vegeta_Sama
Temporarily Banned

Postby Vegeta_Sama » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:33 pm

Vegeta_Sama wrote:I chose this avatar cause I loved this DBS moment, which was a homage to the Z fight. Something about this beign the last Vegeta shot we're gonna in a long while made me immediately switch over to it. Initially I wanted to change avatars as time went on, starting with Kid Vegeta, then going all the way through to End of Z Vegeta, but it got tiring really fast :D Probably next time I'm gonna change avatar, is when we either get a Vegeta design for the new movie, or some shots of him in a trailer

Done. :D
Vegeta! We can get even stronger!
Of course! A Saiyan's strenght has no limits!

My interpretation of the Dragon Ball Canon

ZeroNeonix
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Postby ZeroNeonix » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:29 pm

I wanted a Dragon Ball themed avatar that would be unique, so I decided to go with a Xenoverse character I made. I'll probably replace this with a pixelated version of the same character later.

Spider-Man
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Postby Spider-Man » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:42 pm

Spider-Man is my favorites character to play as in MVC and he also one of my favorite superheroes in Marvel.
"Time to make the doughnuts"

Soppa Saia People
I Live Here

Postby Soppa Saia People » Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:51 am

love you scarface. the rapper, the movie is not great imo lol

IHaveNoUserName
Beyond Newbie

Postby IHaveNoUserName » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:28 pm

I chose my avatar like this because I just felt like putting a horrible animated face of goku in DBS :D :D

Gyt Kaliba
Kicks it Old-School

Postby Gyt Kaliba » Wed Jul 04, 2018 8:32 am

I finally got around to getting caught up on the manga version of Dragon Ball Super (to help fill the void of no weekly episodes of the show anymore :crazy: ), and absolutely loved the gag with Kuririn, Android 18, and Ribrianne in Chapter 36. Especially loved Kuririn's reaction face to it all, so here we are.
Dragon Ball: Heroes of the New Era - My ongoing Dragon Ball fanfiction. (Ongoing, On Hiatus)
"There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people. Psychopaths, and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."
DBZ Abridged, Episode 56, Krillin: wrote:“I feel like a man dying of thirst, watching another man drown.”

MKCSTEALTH
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Postby MKCSTEALTH » Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:35 pm

My favorite animated moment of the ToP. Second favorite moment of the series to the team up in 131

KeKeKe

Postby KeKeKe » Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:57 pm

Well, I decided to choose this avatar simply because I really like Quitela, who is my favorite God of Destruction in Dragon Ball Super. Most people hate him and his team of fighters for the Tournament of Power, but I believe that Universe 4 had the potential to be better developed and even to become a fan favorite if Toriyama, Toyotaro and Toei actually had bothered to properly handle them... :|

Even though it's not asked in this thread, I could also add that the nickname chosen by me is derived from Quitela's distinctive laughter.

Return to “Website & Community Discussion”