"Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Gt91
Regular

Re: "Dragon Ball XENOVERSE 2" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Gt91 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:28 pm

I read 80 new figures,good to know! They can add new free battles too.

full scan http://www.shonengamez.com/wp-content/u ... 03/XV2.png
Last edited by Gt91 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueBasilisk
I Live Here

Post by BlueBasilisk » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Lord Beerus wrote:Image
I hope they use this update to fix the volume in Fu and Goku's voices.

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:03 pm

Ah, good. Cooler-Senpai is on his way.
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:33 pm

Xaroc wrote:Hopefully this also means finally UR Potential Unleashed Gohan. And I hope that SR Final Form Cooler won't become an UR Metal Cooler when upgraded. Final Form is so much cooler than Metal.
And maybe there'll be Ginyu Force figures? I mean there's space enough in those decks. And next to Bardock there should also be the remaining Saiyajins: Radditz, Nappa and Tales.
To be honest, everyone the roster should have a figure.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Xaroc
Beyond Newbie

Post by Xaroc » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:12 pm

ShadowBardock89 wrote:
Xaroc wrote:Hopefully this also means finally UR Potential Unleashed Gohan. And I hope that SR Final Form Cooler won't become an UR Metal Cooler when upgraded. Final Form is so much cooler than Metal.
And maybe there'll be Ginyu Force figures? I mean there's space enough in those decks. And next to Bardock there should also be the remaining Saiyajins: Radditz, Nappa and Tales.
And I wanna see Oozaru (Giant Ape) figures. All of them. I can understand why we can't have them in the regular game, but in the Hero Colloseum mode it should be possible because scripted animations and moves.
(also not everything scripted works, my Super Gohan combo'd Cabba at one point and didn't even hit once. He still took the damage. Looked funny though)
PSN: Xaroc__
(playing Xenoverse 2 on PS5)
CaC-Name: Xaroc

交代だ ("Kōtaida")
"My turn." - Roxas, 2019

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:10 am

Xaroc wrote:
ShadowBardock89 wrote:
And I wanna see Oozaru (Giant Ape) figures. All of them. I can understand why we can't have them in the regular game, but in the Hero Colloseum mode it should be possible because scripted animations and moves.
(also not everything scripted works, my Super Gohan combo'd Cabba at one point and didn't even hit once. He still took the damage. Looked funny though)
They should add boss battles (like in heroes).

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:45 pm

When they mention bardock and Trunks saving Gohan in the new DLC does anything different happen if you have Bardock with you?
Yamcha almost certainly did not cheat on Bulma:
He was afraid of Women, Bulma was the flirty one.
Yamcha wanted to get married (it was his gonna be his wish)
He suggested they settle down in the Trunks saga.
Alternate future Trunks is not a reliable source.
Toriyama wanted new SSJ Kids and not make new characters.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:07 pm

Unfortunately, no.

Also, it's really bad that people like Mr. Satan has something unique in almost all missions, but Bardock doesn't. Like, when you face Dabura, the one he brings along should be either Goku, Raditz or Freeza. It's Demigra instead (which means it's a random character 'cause Bardock doesn't have a special dialogue in that mission). Bardock also should have had a nice dialogue in the first mission, seeing his son (and Vegeta) as Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 4, he only speaks about it when you return to the Time Nest, and even then, it's not something interesting.

Really liked his interactions with the androids though. :thumbup:
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Grimlock wrote:Unfortunately, no.

Also, it's really bad that people like Mr. Satan has something unique in almost all missions, but Bardock doesn't. Like, when you face Dabura, the one he brings along should be either Goku, Raditz or Freeza. It's Demigra instead (which means it's a random character 'cause Bardock doesn't have a special dialogue in that mission). Bardock also should have had a nice dialogue in the first mission, seeing his son (and Vegeta) as Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 4, he only speaks about it when you return to the Time Nest, and even then, it's not something interesting.

Really liked his interactions with the androids though. :thumbup:
Yeah it's weird I think it could have been actor availability...

As I said in the movie timeline thread. I strongly think the conton city and most mentor things are less canon then the main story(Goku mentions ss4 no instructors fight, broly waits patiently... Etc etc) I think Goku was probably the canon mentor for the Fu pack rub through tbh.

I think given that bardocks still missing I don't think it's canon you trained under him yet...

They just didn't want to restrict it to the earth based zfighters, but some combos are implausible. As are the final fight combinations....

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:10 am

So, finally unlocked Power Rush and put it on my male human striker build...

With Champa's Super Soul and Potential Unleashed, he does 25,000 points of damage. :shock:

Kanassa
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Kanassa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:29 am

Grimlock wrote:It's Demigra instead (which means it's a random character 'cause Bardock doesn't have a special dialogue in that mission).
Bardock still has special dialogue in that mission, even if he doesn't get a special opponent. Every mentor does, with their dialouge ending in a speech about how ''Together, WE CAN DO THIS! BECAUSE YOU'RE MY STUDENT!"
When Super apparently shoves Goku down our throats:

Kanassa wrote:
FoolsGil wrote:I hope Mark is dead. But chances are the dragonballs will bring his stupid ass back. :D
- FoolsGil, Out of Context, 2017

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:58 pm

Does anybody know when the new avatar costumes are supposed to be made available?

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:11 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:Does anybody know when the new avatar costumes are supposed to be made available?
Based on a screenshot someone posted here a few pages back after I asked, 3/22-3/28 is the Goku & Ghan Journey to the West costumes, 3/29-4/4 is the Super Saiyan Mr. Satan, Whis' Poop Stick, & Nappa's young wig, & 4/5-4/11 are the bikinis. Get them from the TP medal shop on any of those dates. Personally, I hate that they're timed items. I hate that with the festivals in Final Fantasy XV, since I never played a majority of them because I got the game late, plus others won't be able to get them if they miss them.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:24 pm

Scsigs wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:Does anybody know when the new avatar costumes are supposed to be made available?
Based on a screenshot someone posted here a few pages back after I asked, 3/22-3/28 is the Goku & Ghan Journey to the West costumes, 3/29-4/4 is the Super Saiyan Mr. Satan, Whis' Poop Stick, & Nappa's young wig, & 4/5-4/11 are the bikinis. Get them from the TP medal shop on any of those dates. Personally, I hate that they're timed items. I hate that with the festivals in Final Fantasy XV, since I never played a majority of them because I got the game late, plus others won't be able to get them if they miss them.
But once we have them, they're ours permanently correct? They are limited in the amount of time we have to get them

Scsigs
I Live Here

Post by Scsigs » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:55 pm

MKCSTEALTH wrote:
Scsigs wrote:
But once we have them, they're ours permanently correct? They are limited in the amount of time we have to get them
I can't imagine why they wouldn't, since they're in the game's code.
Only dubs that matter are DB, Kai, & Super. Nothing else.
Vic Mignogna: Good actor & singer, but a MAJOR douchebag & idiot.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Scsigs
https://twitter.com/Scsigs

TobyS
I Live Here

Post by TobyS » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:36 pm

I've got mostly UR figures left to get but two R's
146 #18 163 Cabba

I was mixing special and normal pulls before. Which would be more efficient now.
Which has a higher rate of Rs?

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:17 pm

Scsigs wrote:
I said Avatar costumes.

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:13 pm

So, Power Rush is incompatible with SSJ Blue (while activated) on your CAC...

Seriously, just tried it in practice, and nothing happened.

Nia
Beyond Newbie

Post by Nia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 am

ArchedThunder wrote:
Scsigs wrote:
I said Avatar costumes.
You mean the ones like the Rosé and Zamasu wigs? You supposedly will get those when you give your mentors their costumes.
If you're referring to the #21 costume from FighterZ, that's a Japan-only promotion, unfortunately.
Jackalope89 wrote:So, Power Rush is incompatible with SSJ Blue (while activated) on your CAC...

Seriously, just tried it in practice, and nothing happened.
You're using Meditation beforehand, right? Because not only do you need 10 full Ki bars, your Ki continuously drains while in Blue. Even if you can use it (I could swear I did as a SSJ Blue, but I wouldn't quote me on that) chances are you'd instantly revert. However, if that ain't working, have you tried using a Super Soul with a Limit Burst that gives you either infinite Ki or temporary Ki regen to help sustain it?

Jackalope89
Advanced Regular

Post by Jackalope89 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:09 am

Believe me, I did meditation beforehand, had all 10 ki bars filled, had SSJBlue on, and Cabba's Super Soul. I hit the button combo for it, and nothing happened. And this was in practice mode.