Would you play a Hit stealth game based on assassination?

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Desassina
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Would you play a Hit stealth game based on assassination?

Post by Desassina » Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:11 pm

Alternatively, would you like to see his ability with somebody else, or in some other franchise?
I was thinking of Sonic with Espio, the ninja character who goes invisible, using it not to become an assassin, but to skip robots and traps, and an online mode to go with it. Here's the rundown:
  1. When you activate it, the world appears frozen to you, but it's actually moving for the opponent, who can see the image of your character in place, and it deactivates once the image is hit.
  2. In that time, you can go through the level and hit the opponent, that the level will resume from your stance, otherwise return to normal with you having skipped a major portion of it.
That's it. It won't work with a local multiplayer versus mode. A cooperative one is different though. What do you think?

Koitsukai
I Live Here

Re: Would you play a Hit stealth game based on assassination?

Post by Koitsukai » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:50 pm

I'd definitely play a game like that. I enjoy playing Hitman a lot so Hit's game would be something I would find very entertaining.

Kataphrut
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Kataphrut » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:41 pm

Weirdly enough I was thinking not long ago that it would be cool to play as Hit in a Platinum-style character action game. He's one of my mains in FighterZ and his moveset there would translate well. He's got a counter, teleport dodges, unblockables, a stance system that could be modified and some big finisher moves. You could easily give him some equivalent of Bayonetta's Witch Time via his time skip.

Basically he's an ideal character for a spinoff. Unique fighting style, open-ended backstory. Plus we could do with more varied games in general.

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:11 pm

I’d play it but i wouldn’t pay $60 for it.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:12 pm

I’d play it but i wouldn’t pay $60 for it. But this does remind me that i wish Bamco would make more unique games with the IPs like DB that they have. Like maybe a DB survival Battle Royale game like JoJo is getting for arcades. Unique ideas like that.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:19 pm

Yes if I could have absurd options like in Hitman 2 where you can have 47 disguise himself as a flamingo mascot or a clown.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Nickolaidas
Advanced Regular

Post by Nickolaidas » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:11 pm

Hellz yeah. But it would never happen.