DragonBall: Raging Blast (PS3/360)

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Piccolo Daimao
Kicks it Old-School

Re: DragonBall: Raging Blast (PS3/360)

Post by Piccolo Daimao » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:32 pm

powerupguy wrote:I plan on waiting for a nice price drop because i really only want this for the OVA.
That's Raging Blast 2.
Last edited by Piccolo Daimao on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Holden Caulfield in [b][i]The Catcher in the Rye[/i][/b] wrote:I hope to hell when I do die somebody has sense enough to just dump me in the river or something. Anything except sticking me in a goddam cemetery. People coming and putting a bunch of flowers on your stomach on Sunday, and all that crap. Who wants flowers when you're dead? Nobody.

petewentz

Post by petewentz » Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:18 am

Can't believe no one mentioned the "cancel" system for this game. I read through about 40 or so pages of this thread and not once was it mentioned. I think it adds a lot of depth and creativity to each character. Sure not every cancel system is unique, but it adds enough diversity to keep the game fresh. It also allows for a lot of combos, the amount is almost endless.

I just recently picked up the game, I had previously owned Burst Limit and I prefer this release much more. At first the controls are kind of shallow...a simple rush attack then press the smash/ki button and there's your combo. However, after delving deeper into the gameplay, you can cancel not out, but INTO other attacks. Sure your generic cancel out is still around, but now you can combine that with the new cancel system to create huge, sprawling combos. I really enjoyed the complexity. I'm still learning about new combos and cancels!

Sure the camera problems are a bit much, and I think the game was developed with xbox players in mind(The charge ki button)...over all a good gameplaying experience.

Sorry if this bump isn't allowed or anything, I tried looking for a set of rules on bumping and couldn't find any :(

angelus0901
Beyond Newbie

Post by angelus0901 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:49 am

Sorry if bumping this isn't allowed, but I need help getting the online achievements. Please add and HELP me! ;)

My gamertag is angelus0901SSJ.

EDIT: Managed to get them...
What the Helheim?!