"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:13 pm

They do make some pretty weird decisions
That's right like the fact that there are SS2 forms of Xeno Bardock and Xeno Trunks as well as super forms of the shadow dragons that have existed for a long time now and they still don't have playable cards, or this SS Raditz who came out of nowhere, the certain thing about Heroes is that there is nothing certain about Heroes.

[spoiler]That's what i like about them though[/spoiler]

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:20 pm

I like how you guys are discussing the possibility of characters from Fusions and here I am still waiting for the ones from Budokai 2.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:01 am

Dragotaker wrote:
They do make some pretty weird decisions
That's right like the fact that there are SS2 forms of Xeno Bardock and Xeno Trunks as well as super forms of the shadow dragons that have existed for a long time now and they still don't have playable cards, or this SS Raditz who came out of nowhere, the certain thing about Heroes is that there is nothing certain about Heroes.

[spoiler]That's what i like about them though[/spoiler]
Just like cards for the Majin versions of the henchmen of the Kings of Destruction?
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Hellspawn28
Patreon Supporter

Post by Hellspawn28 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:01 am

Fresh Prince wrote:Toyottoro makes the DBHeroes Manga and he made DBAF, it would be cool if they put Xicor in as a limited edition card
Toyottoro never created Xicor. His ideas are based on old fan fiction on the web that have been around for ages. I think the only original idea that he has created is the Dragon Realm idea.
She/Her
PS5 username: Guyver_Spawn_27
LB Profile: https://letterboxd.com/Hellspawn28/

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:05 am

Of all the images I keep seeing of the Super Dragon Ball Heroes machines, none have those images on the sides of the screen. Which means no more leaks of the SECs before the launch date? I hope there's still a way to leak them. If we go by the usual, we should get to know them tonight or tomorrow (morning, if we're lucky).
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:33 am

It was leaked that the SECs will be SSJ Raditz and Vegito Blue. Just not 100% sure I believe the leaks until I see the cards for myself.

Neon Z
Advanced Regular

Post by Neon Z » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:34 am

Hellspawn28 wrote:
Fresh Prince wrote:Toyottoro makes the DBHeroes Manga and he made DBAF, it would be cool if they put Xicor in as a limited edition card
Toyottoro never created Xicor. His ideas are based on old fan fiction on the web that have been around for ages. I think the only original idea that he has created is the Dragon Realm idea.
He also replaced the generic goddess "Princess Lila" who was Xicor's mother in the AF rumors, with the West Kaioshin, although changing her goals due to that. The bit with sealing Xicor for a while also wasn't in any of the AF rumors I could find. Although Broly coming back was.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:17 pm

Goresh wrote:It was leaked that the SECs will be SSJ Raditz and Vegito Blue. Just not 100% sure I believe the leaks until I see the cards for myself.
Wait, I thought the other SEC was SSJ Vegeks.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:28 pm

There is not any leak of the SECs except what they are saying to be Super Saiyan Raditz, although we can't confirm since the image is way too blurry. I already posted an image of Super Saiyan Xeno Vegenks and I didn't mention he was a SEC (obviously because his card will come through a box along with other cards).
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Ya know, I was wondering... Ya think Super DBH might make Ace playable and give him some crazy what if forms?

Going by Xenoverse 1 & 2, he already has Kaioken, Potential Unleashed, SSJ, Super, SSJ2, SSJ3 and Time Breaker forms.

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:09 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:Ya know, I was wondering... Ya think Super DBH might make Ace playable and give him some crazy what if forms?
Doubt it for some reason, but I would love that. I think he'd look really neat as Super Saiyan God, Blue, and even 4. To add to that, we need Pan to go SSJ so we can also get a female SSJ4...
MyAnimeList | AniList
Discord: suchmisfortune

Mnich
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Mnich » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:15 pm

Some new stuff, I guess.

https://youtu.be/C0IdUatWUzU

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:40 pm

I still can't believe they made Bulma and Zeno playable characters. With the new SP type cards, it seems Super DBH will have way more character options...

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:I still can't believe they made Bulma and Zeno playable characters. With the new SP type cards, it seems Super DBH will have way more character options...
I thought they were special cards that serve one function when summoned; not full-on playables. Unless I'm forgetting something.
MyAnimeList | AniList

Goresh
Beyond Newbie

Post by Goresh » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:59 pm

Anime Kitten wrote:
Rinsankajugin wrote:I still can't believe they made Bulma and Zeno playable characters. With the new SP type cards, it seems Super DBH will have way more character options...
I thought they were special cards that serve one function when summoned; not full-on playables. Unless I'm forgetting something.
Special type cards are comprised of cards that cannot attack and are there to fulfill some sort of supporting function through various game-breaking mechanics and in some cases fundamentally change the rules of the game. Each team is limited to one Special type character. Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my set review, Bulma is waaaayyy more powerful than Zeno with much more flexibility in terms of utility and overall power level. This is unsurprising given that she is a UR.

ShadowBardock89
Advanced Regular

Post by ShadowBardock89 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:06 am

Mnich wrote:Some new stuff, I guess.

https://youtu.be/C0IdUatWUzU
Nothing about SS Raditz. Although, the Mullet Monkey did make an appearance. Also, its nice to see they've updated the graphics on the models so now they don't look like they were ripped from Budokai 3.
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=40715&start=20#p1439892
http://dba.bn-ent.net/character/barduck.html
https://i.imgur.com/86hOk5i.gif

Anime Kitten
I Live Here

Post by Anime Kitten » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:22 am

Goresh wrote:[spoiler]Special type cards are comprised of cards that cannot attack and are there to fulfill some sort of supporting function through various game-breaking mechanics and in some cases fundamentally change the rules of the game. Each team is limited to one Special type character. Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my set review, Bulma is waaaayyy more powerful than Zeno with much more flexibility in terms of utility and overall power level. This is unsurprising given that she is a UR.[/spoiler]
Oh, I see. Interesting. Makes me wish this game was available here in North America even more.
ShadowBardock89 wrote:Its nice to see they've updated the graphics on the models so now they don't look like they were ripped from Budokai 3.
They look a bit ugly now, if you ask me. I liked them when they were closer to Budokai 3 a lot more. Plus, I would assume it helped them make models with more ease.
MyAnimeList | AniList

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:39 am

I forget, do we have names for Towa's soldiers?

FreddleFrooby
Not-So-Newbie

Post by FreddleFrooby » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:36 am

Rinsankajugin wrote:I forget, do we have names for Towa's soldiers?
Unless there's new ones I missed, their names are:

General Bon (the animal person with the Red Pants Army vest)
Haru Haru and Shun Shun (the majin girls)
Psiakkuman (the Akkuman lookalike)
Vegeta: How?! How are you so much more powerful than me?!
Goku Black: Because Vegeta, a rose by any other name.... is still Goku.

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:04 am

The Super Dragon Ball Heroes machine gets turned on tomorrow in Tokyo Skytree, so I'll get to play it on Friday. I'll let you all know what it's like and if there's anything worth mentioning.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."