"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Noah » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:22 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:Yes, but the anime called them that. The anime has never called berserker ssj green.
Good decision, it would be really lame if they called as that.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:31 am

I still feel Ultra Saiyan would be best fitting from the two forms, just to differentiate it from SSJ and Legendary.

Also, I was wondering, did V-Jump have nothing of the sort for Heroes this month?

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:43 am

No, V-Jump doesn't bring Heroes content in the month of a release.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:16 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:I still feel Ultra Saiyan would be best fitting from the two forms, just to differentiate it from SSJ and Legendary.

Also, I was wondering, did V-Jump have nothing of the sort for Heroes this month?
Kalifla called it Kale's 'Ultra Super Power' was a reference to the fact Super Saiyan Third Grade has been called Ultra Super Saiyan sometimes, due to the similarity in the immense size gain

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:11 am

That card that would get an update allows Goku to use 20x Kaio-Ken.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:39 am

Grimlock wrote:That card that would get an update allows Goku to use 20x Kaio-Ken.

He also seems to be using the Super Spirit Bomb... Hmm...

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Kaioken x20 Super Spirit Bomb.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:42 am

I've seen something like that in the wiki. They really put "Spirit Bomb" as part of a name of a form. :lol:

Heroes is not stupid like that. He's using Super Genki-Dama because it's the technique he has in this card (and because it seems Goku will use it in the anime?).

~ Day of the Machines ~

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:51 am

Grimlock wrote:I've seen something like that in the wiki. They really put "Spirit Bomb" as part of a name of a form. :lol:

Heroes is not stupid like that. He's using Super Genki-Dama because it's the technique he has in this card (and because it seems Goku will use it in the anime?).
Oh no, I know it's just his attack. I just find the prospect of said attack in combination with said transformation hilariously overpowered.

[spoiler]AND IT'S STILL NOT ENOUGH FOR JIREN!![/spoiler]

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:01 pm

Grimlock wrote: Heroes is not stupid like that. He's using Super Genki-Dama because it's the technique he has in this card (and because it seems Goku will use it in the anime?).
in the card, "Face" SSGSS Goku uses Spirit Bomb
It transforms into "SSGSS: 20x Kaiohken", that uses Super Spirit Bomb

Unless there is a second still hidden form(which, I guess, it's possible: a number of cards have multiple possible transformations), Blue 20x Kaiohken is the "Limit Breaking Goku"

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:15 pm

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan with Kaio-Ken x20 Goku.

Heroes kept the same shading seen in Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan with Kaio-Ken Goku, but now he displays purple sparks. Beautiful.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:09 am

Grimlock wrote:Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan with Kaio-Ken x20 Goku.

Heroes kept the same shading seen in Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan with Kaio-Ken Goku, but now he displays purple sparks. Beautiful.
That entire video is OVERKILL incarnate.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:33 pm

So is Kales Berserk (or whatever) different than Broly’s LSSJ?

Also has Broly God gotten his own card yet? If so what set so I can see on the carddass site.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:15 am

Xeztin wrote:So is Kales Berserk (or whatever) different than Broly’s LSSJ?

Also has Broly God gotten his own card yet? If so what set so I can see on the carddass site.
They don't seem different, but I really hope there's a new name for the transformation. Legendary Super Saiyan is what Broli is, his title. It shouldn't be the name of the form, it makes no sense when you think about it.
I'm fine with Super Saiyan Berserker.

Xeztin
I Live Here

Post by Xeztin » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:59 am

DNA wrote:

They don't seem different, but I really hope there's a new name for the transformation. Legendary Super Saiyan is what Broli is, his title. It shouldn't be the name of the form, it makes no sense when you think about it.
Has broly god gotten his own card yet? I haven’t seen it

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:31 am

Xeztin wrote:
DNA wrote:

Has broly god gotten his own card yet? I haven’t seen it
No, he's in the game as a boss but doesn't have a card yet.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:38 am

DNA wrote:

You can call Broly's form Super Saiyan B-Type.
Kale's form is Super Saiyan Bōsō which means Super Saiyan out of control. They look alike but I don't think its the same transformation at all, once Kale transformed she couldn't control herself but Broly could control himself in the first movie. Kale also has another form, so I guess they are different even though they look the same.
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:06 am

BrolyKale wrote:Kale's form is Super Saiyan Bōsō which means Super Saiyan out of control. They look alike but I don't think its the same transformation at all, once Kale transformed she couldn't control herself but Broly could control himself in the first movie. Kale also has another form, so I guess they are different even though they look the same.
But then she learned how to control it. What other transformation does she have? I really don't see the difference between them.

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:31 am

DNA wrote:
BrolyKale wrote:Kale's form is Super Saiyan Bōsō which means Super Saiyan out of control. They look alike but I don't think its the same transformation at all, once Kale transformed she couldn't control herself but Broly could control himself in the first movie. Kale also has another form, so I guess they are different even though they look the same.
But then she learned how to control it. What other transformation does she have? I really don't see the difference between them.
The controlled one, its another transformation you know, Broly doesn't have that.

Broly has Super Saiyan A-type (blue hair with the crown), B-type (green hair) and C-type (yellowish but its a different shade of yellow).
Kale has Super Saiyan Bōsō (green hair), controlled form (green hair).

The transformations don't work the same way, like I said Broly wasn't out of control once he got free of his father's control, he could at least speak properly in the first movie and was pretty stable until he got defeated by Goku... Kale once she transforms she can't speak at all...

Broly
https://youtu.be/DI7imXBhC4A?t=294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUh_QrHj0kU

Kale
https://youtu.be/YJiuJpar3dI?t=51
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Dragon Wukong
Regular

Post by Dragon Wukong » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:52 am

BrolyKale wrote:
DNA wrote:
The controlled one, its another transformation you know, Broly doesn't have that.

Broly has Super Saiyan A-type (blue hair with the crown), B-type (green hair) and C-type (yellowish but its a different shade of yellow).
Kale has Super Saiyan Bōsō (green hair), controlled form (green hair).

The transformations don't work the same way, like I said Broly wasn't out of control once he got free of his father's control, he could at least speak properly in the first movie and was pretty stable until he got defeated by Goku... Kale once she transforms she can't speak at all...

Broly
https://youtu.be/DI7imXBhC4A?t=294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUh_QrHj0kU

Kale
https://youtu.be/YJiuJpar3dI?t=51
Kale's controlled hair isn't green though. It's a very dull and light shade of yellow.

Honestly I'd argue that if Kale's Berserk correlates to Broly's B-type, then that form correlates to C-type. Anyways, I wonder when we're seeing that form in Heroes.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:34 am

So controlled states are now separate transformations. Sure, whatever. Everything is a transformation nowadays. Whatever sells more merchandise.