"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:37 am

What do you mean by "separate transformations"?

Also, obviously Kale's "controlled form" is a transformation. A "transformation" is the process of physical change and that's exactly what happens to everyone these days, so they fall under "transformations category". Don't see the point in complaining about this.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:28 pm

Grimlock wrote:What do you mean by "separate transformations"?

Also, obviously Kale's "controlled form" is a transformation. A "transformation" is the process of physical change and that's exactly what happens to everyone these days, so they fall under "transformations category". Don't see the point in complaining about this.
So how does she physically change from Berserker to Controlled? Or Golden Freeza and Beerus from normal to "Angered"? Or Goku and Broli from Super Saiyan 4 to "Full Power"?
All of these are "transformations" that the game acknowledges. None of them are real transformations in the actual sense of the word.

Saiyans go from normal to Super Saiyan, 2 and 3. They can also go from Super Saiyan to Grade 2 and Grade 3. And they can also access Berserker, and I suppose Berserker Super Saiyan 3.
Then you have Ozaru, Golden Ozaru, Super Saiyan 4 and Berserker Super Saiyan 4.
Then Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue.

Any masteries of the form or angered states or full powered are nothing but bullshit to sell more merch.

VegettoEX
Kanzenshuu Co-Owner & Administrator

Post by VegettoEX » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:34 pm

You seem to be in agreement and are debating semantics for the sake of debating semantics, but it doesn't actually have anything to do with the game itself. Please refrain from these types of antagonistic side-conversations, particularly in large, on-going threads like this.
:: [| Mike "VegettoEX" LaBrie |] ::
:: [| Kanzenshuu - Co-Founder/Administrator, Podcast Host, News Manager (note: our "job" titles are arbitrary and meaningless) |] ::
:: [| Website: January 1998 |] :: [| Podcast: November 2005 |] :: [| Fusion: April 2012 |] :: [| Wiki: 20XX |] ::

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:59 pm

VegettoEX wrote:You seem to be in agreement and are debating semantics for the sake of debating semantics, but it doesn't actually have anything to do with the game itself. Please refrain from these types of antagonistic side-conversations, particularly in large, on-going threads like this.
This, it's like we are in a topic about Super rather than Heroes, there isn't anything new to talk about that though, we are less than 2 months away if i'm not mistaken for SBH 7 and apart from that one trailer, we have no other information, like i expected leaks or something of the sort by now.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:15 pm

Dragotaker wrote:
VegettoEX wrote:You seem to be in agreement and are debating semantics for the sake of debating semantics, but it doesn't actually have anything to do with the game itself. Please refrain from these types of antagonistic side-conversations, particularly in large, on-going threads like this.
This, it's like we are in a topic about Super rather than Heroes, there isn't anything new to talk about that though, we are less than 2 months away if i'm not mistaken for SBH 7 and apart from that one trailer, we have no other information, like i expected leaks or something of the sort by now.
Leaks for SDBH7 this early? Dude SDBH6 just came out don't expect any news or leaks for SDBH7 till atleast October, bandai wants To make sure SDBH6 has good sales then worry about the next set.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:34 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:bandai wants To make sure SDBH6 has good sales then worry about the next set.
Sales do not have anything to do with how Dragon Ball Heroes perform anymore. The only thing that might stop Heroes from going on and bring more content is a lack of source/material and running out of ideas. As long Dragon Ball Super runs and Dimps have ideas to work upon, they'll keep updating this game regardless if the sales are high or low.

Not that sales is a problem, since Heroes gets lots of money with no sight of major declining.

~ Day of the Machines ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:25 pm

New SDBH 6 cm with ssjB kaioken x20 goku https://youtu.be/rg_5Q-fsdrQ

Zeru14
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeru14 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:15 pm

I'm going to make some predictions/wishes for future GT content.

New Characters:
Bulla
Goku Jr.(Base, SSJ)
Vegeta Jr.(Base, SSJ)

New Fusions:
Gogeta Jr.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:46 pm

Mang, you know what's LOOOONG overdue now?

Xeno Piccolo, with a Red-Eye Namekian transformation. His special attack would be the Multi-Form Special Beam Cannon that he did on Frost.

Zeru14
Beyond Newbie

Post by Zeru14 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:13 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:Mang, you know what's LOOOONG overdue now?

Xeno Piccolo, with a Red-Eye Namekian transformation. His special attack would be the Multi-Form Special Beam Cannon that he did on Frost.
You mean give something to a character that's not a Saiyan, that's blasphemy, but yeah it'll be nice to have a non-Saiyan on the Time Patrol.
Last edited by Zeru14 on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:31 pm

Piccolo in Dragon Ball Online is the same one we know and love from the main series, and he wears the same outfit as always.

Xeno Piccolo would be totally new. Luckily he gets some love eventually (isn't there a game that features Majin Piccolo?).

~ Day of the Machines ~

DBZGTKOSDH
Namekian Warrior

Post by DBZGTKOSDH » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Grimlock wrote:Piccolo in Dragon Ball Online is the same one we know and love from the main series, and he wears the same outfit as always.
Not exactly the same, he looks older & has a slightly different outfit. But yeah, if we do get Xeno Piccolo, we need something more unique.
James Teal (Animerica 1996) wrote:When you think about it, there are a number of similarities between the Chinese-inspired Son Goku and that most American of superhero icons, Superman. Both are aliens sent to Earth shortly after birth to escape the destruction of their homeworlds; both possess super-strength, flight, super-speed, heightened senses and the ability to cast energy blasts. But the crucial difference between them lies not only in how they view the world, but in how the world views them.

Superman is, and always has been, a symbol for truth, justice, and upstanding moral fortitude–a role model and leader as much as a fighter. The more down-to-earth Goku has no illusions about being responsible for maintaining social order, or for setting some kind of moral example for the entire world. Goku is simply a martial artist who’s devoted his life toward perfecting his fighting skills and other abilities. Though never shy about risking his life to save either one person or the entire world, he just doesn’t believe that the balance of the world rests in any way on his shoulders, and he has no need to shape any part of it in his image. Goku is an idealist, and believes that there is some good in everyone, but he is unconcerned with the big picture of the world…unless it has to do with some kind of fight. Politics, society, law and order don’t have much bearing on his life, but he’s a man who knows right from wrong.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:58 am

Is it just me or they haven't introduced any old characters in years? It's just been characters from Super and brand new Xeno characters, right?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:22 am

DNA wrote:Is it just me or they haven't introduced any old characters in years? It's just been characters from Super and brand new Xeno characters, right?
What do you mean by "old characters"? Like people from DB, Z and GT? Well if that's what you mean almost all DB characters are in the game except like yakon and a few other characters who can't fly, but now they may get their chance because SDBH introduced the green special cards

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:08 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
DNA wrote:Is it just me or they haven't introduced any old characters in years? It's just been characters from Super and brand new Xeno characters, right?
What do you mean by "old characters"? Like people from DB, Z and GT? Well if that's what you mean almost all DB characters are in the game except like yakon and a few other characters who can't fly, but now they may get their chance because SDBH introduced the green special cards
That's exactly what I mean. I've been keeping tabs for years now, it's not "a few who can't fly", there's a whole bunch of them.

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:00 am

Isn't young Bulma supposed to be in the Time Patrol? We haven't seen her since that one trailer

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:14 pm

DNA wrote:
Grimlock wrote:What do you mean by "separate transformations"?

So how does she physically change from Berserker to Controlled? Or Golden Freeza and Beerus from normal to "Angered"? Or Goku and Broli from Super Saiyan 4 to "Full Power"?
All of these are "transformations" that the game acknowledges. None of them are real transformations in the actual sense of the word.

Saiyans go from normal to Super Saiyan, 2 and 3. They can also go from Super Saiyan to Grade 2 and Grade 3. And they can also access Berserker, and I suppose Berserker Super Saiyan 3.
Then you have Ozaru, Golden Ozaru, Super Saiyan 4 and Berserker Super Saiyan 4.
Then Super Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue.

Any masteries of the form or angered states or full powered are nothing but bullshit to sell more merch.
Frieza losing his temper only causes him to get red eye

Kale has a significant body mass difference between her controlled and maxed out/out of control appearance

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:16 pm

Zeru14 wrote:I'm going to make some predictions/wishes for future GT content.

New Characters:
Bulla
Goku Jr.(Base, SSJ)
Vegeta Jr.(Base, SSJ)

New Fusions:
Gogeta Jr.
Bulla as in her GT form or a new version? because if its her GT self give her SS already

Alruneia
I Live Here

Post by Alruneia » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:21 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:

New Characters:
Bulla
Goku Jr.(Base, SSJ)
Vegeta Jr.(Base, SSJ)

New Fusions:
Gogeta Jr.
Bulla as in her GT form or a new version? because if its her GT self give her SS already
Well, Zeru14 is talking about future GT content, so surely it's GT Bulla. Which is something I'd like to see, though a new version could be pretty fantastic too. Xeno Bulla and Xeno Pan arrive on the scene!! It's fun to imagine.
The hope for Super Saiyan Bulla would have to go wait in line behind the hope for Super Saiyan Pan, I think. After that, maybe a tiny hope for Bran-- I mean, Bulpan?
Probably Kanzenshuu's biggest Bulla fangirl. Current avatar: DBU Bulla as Sailor Princess Sadala, based on Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance

Dragon Ball Ultimate - 74 out of 150 chapters complete
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Action Blue - link
Sailor Moon: Mindful of Love - link | Sailor Moon: Cosmic Dance - link

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Alruneia wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

New Characters:
Bulla
Goku Jr.(Base, SSJ)
Vegeta Jr.(Base, SSJ)

New Fusions:
Gogeta Jr.
Well, Zeru14 is talking about future GT content, so surely it's GT Bulla. Which is something I'd like to see, though a new version could be pretty fantastic too. Xeno Bulla and Xeno Pan arrive on the scene!! It's fun to imagine.
The hope for Super Saiyan Bulla would have to go wait in line behind the hope for Super Saiyan Pan, I think. After that, maybe a tiny hope for Bran-- I mean, Bulpan?
I thought Bulla already had a card, so I wondered why it would be just another Bulla?

I feel Pan, Bulla, Paragus, Tarble and king vegeta are due forms. Heck Id give Bardocks whole team super saiyan 3 at this point. Imagine Topeto with Hatsune Miku pigtails for his SSS3 form