"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:35 am

Happy to see Ganos and Kamen-Rider police man, my two favourites from their universe.

I'm not too thrilled about the possibility of Xeno Gogeta/Vegito but I hope the unmasking of DMK comes this time

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:14 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Happy to see Ganos and Kamen-Rider police man, my two favourites from their universe.

I'm not too thrilled about the possibility of Xeno Gogeta/Vegito but I hope the unmasking of DMK comes this time
Also to answer your question from earlier there was nothing about DMK in this chapter he just watches the fight between broli dark, Goku xeno and towa+Mira fusion. I’m honestly wondering if heroes will ever bring in towa and Mira’s son, I bet they will cause they’re still expanding on like a relationship type bond between the two Unlike xenoverse

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:33 am

Can you please expand more on what happened in the fight?

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:21 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Happy to see Ganos and Kamen-Rider police man, my two favourites from their universe.

Also to answer your question from earlier there was nothing about DMK in this chapter he just watches the fight between broli dark, Goku xeno and towa+Mira fusion. I’m honestly wondering if heroes will ever bring in towa and Mira’s son, I bet they will cause they’re still expanding on like a relationship type bond between the two Unlike xenoverse
Wasnt mira killed in the manga though by trunks? how'd he turn up again?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:08 am

I guess instead of translating the chapters because I don’t have the time I’ll just post summaries here, SDBH CHAPTER 9: the chapter starts with broli dark going on a rampage in the demon realm towa and Paragus can’t control him at all, he even attacks them. Then suddenly Goku xeno appears from a space time portal infront of broli dark, this pisses him off a lot yelling “kakaroto!” And breaking the TB mask. Mechikabura watches and laughs,Paragus try’s one more time to control broli with the crown but broli punches Paragus into the portal goku came from. Broli rushes Towa and goku smashing goku’s face into the ground, towa shoots a blast of magic from her staff but broli counters it so hard towa goes flying into a wall almost dying and reverting back to her previous form. Then a shadow slides down the wall and infront of towa the shadow forms into Mira! Salsa is confused on how he’s here because he thought trunks killed Mira, mira explains like cell he regenerated himself over time. Mira then picks up towa’s basically lifeless body and is mad, and fuses with her. Mira then starts fighting broli dark with all his power and is actually pretty even with broli, goku then wakes up and is pissed he transforms straight into SSJ4, broli blast at goku but he jumps out of the way Mira and goku agree to fight together and both fight broli. Goku xeno ssj4, broli dark and Mira(towa absorbed) all use their strongest attacks(EX: goku uses 10 times kamehameha) a huge explosion eruptes and in the next Panel we see the dark dragon ball on the ground and a passed out SSJ4 goku xeno, we see a hand come down and pick it up, it’s Mira who a reverted back to his Normal self and is holding what looks like a lifeless towa and the dragon ball.

So that was chapter 9 guys I would post my scans but it’s illegal and not allowed on these threads

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:27 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:I guess instead of translating the chapters because I don’t have the time I’ll just post summaries here, SDBH CHAPTER 9: the chapter starts with broli dark going on a rampage in the demon realm towa and Paragus can’t control him at all, he even attacks them. Then suddenly Goku xeno appears from a space time portal infront of broli dark, this pisses him off a lot yelling “kakaroto!” And breaking the TB mask. Mechikabura watches and laughs,Paragus try’s one more time to control broli with the crown but broli punches Paragus into the portal goku came from. Broli rushes Towa and goku smashing goku’s face into the ground, towa shoots a blast of magic from her staff but broli counters it so hard towa goes flying into a wall almost dying and reverting back to her previous form. Then a shadow slides down the wall and infront of towa the shadow forms into Mira! Salsa is confused on how he’s here because he thought trunks killed Mira, mira explains like cell he regenerated himself over time. Mira then picks up towa’s basically lifeless body and is mad, and fuses with her. Mira then starts fighting broli dark with all his power and is actually pretty even with broli, goku then wakes up and is pissed he transforms straight into SSJ4, broli blast at goku but he jumps out of the way Mira and goku agree to fight together and both fight broli. Goku xeno ssj4, broli dark and Mira(towa absorbed) all use their strongest attacks(EX: goku uses 10 times kamehameha) a huge explosion eruptes and in the next Panel we see the dark dragon ball on the ground and a passed out SSJ4 goku xeno, we see a hand come down and pick it up, it’s Mira who a reverted back to his Normal self and is holding what looks like a lifeless towa and the dragon ball.

So that was chapter 9 guys I would post my scans but it’s illegal and not allowed on these threads
pretty much what i expected, though I am surprised Paragus got out of there alive. Hopefully he comes back in a future story with a transformation

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:44 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:Ganos and Katopesla are certainly interesting choices to represent their universes.
When does SDBH8 come out?
I think they were chosen based on their fights, or being effectively the team leaders/most powerful/best showings

ArchedThunder
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by ArchedThunder » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:46 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
ArchedThunder wrote:Ganos and Katopesla are certainly interesting choices to represent their universes.
I think they were chosen based on their fights, or being effectively the team leaders/most powerful/best showings
Katopesla hasn't had any fights, he's only been tossed by Freeza, Jiren and Vegeta, he's also not the leader as far as we are aware.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:52 pm

ArchedThunder wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Katopesla hasn't had any fights, he's only been tossed by Freeza, Jiren and Vegeta, he's also not the leader as far as we are aware.
Kato has had more screen time than the others, has fought androids 17 and 18, as well as Hop, Cabba, Pirina and Zarbuto (mostly off screen except initial engagements) and has actually landed hits. He's the easiest to go to with his more fleshed out personality and his stance change abilities, unlike the other mechs who either run in and get slapped away or the supposed 'most powerful' who got knocked out from one kick by Cabba. And he has a fight with Vegeta thats been going on for a few episodes now so there's that as a credential.

He's the obvious choice

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:44 pm

SDBH Chapter 8 - The Dark Giant
[spoiler]*This is the place where the battle with a certain Namekkian happened in his younger days.

Gohan: Xeno - I see... I sure remember this place and that spaceship.

----------

Gohan: Xeno - We're really travelling through History, aren't we?

Trunks: Xeno - To think the warrior Time Kaioushin-sama summoned was Gohan-san. I get to fight alongside Teacher again!

Gohan: Xeno - Let's give our best, Trunks-san!

Trunks: Xeno - ...! Yes!!

----------

Gohan: Xeno - Anyway, what concerns me is that our ki in this History is getting weaker. Are we safe?

Trunks: Xeno - Although faint, I can feel some ki so we should be alive. First, let's suppress the source causing the transformation of History.

Gohan: Xeno - By source you mean that... Dark Dragon Ball, was it?

Trunks: Xeno - Yes. We can search it with this radar. Oh! I found it! Let's see, the direction is...

----------

Trunks: Xeno - Behind us...

----------

Trunks: Xeno - That was close...

Gohan: Xeno - Slug...!! That's a Dark Dragon Ball, right?

Gohan/Trunks(?) - It's infesting Slug's body, let's recover it at once!

Gohan: Xeno - Let me handle this, please!

----------

Trunks: Xeno - Gohan-san, what are you...!? *Whistling...?* What!? It's working!?

Gohan: Xeno - I once heard Namekkians were weak to whistling! Go get the Dark Dragon Ball off him now!

Trunks: Xeno - Y-yes!

----------

Trunks: Xeno - This is...!! Gohan-san, stand back!

----------

Trunks: Xeno - Why is he here?!?

Gohan: Xeno - Majin Boo...!?

Towa - To think I'd find the balls one after the other like this.

----------

Trunks: Xeno - Towa!?

Towa: It's my chance to get three Dark Dragon Balls in one sitting, isn't it?

Chamel - Tsk... This is getting even more troublesome.

Trunks: Xeno - Why are you here!? What happened to Father-tachi!!?

Chamel - Beats me.

----------

Towa - This situation... It will be difficult getting the three Dark Dragon Balls and Brother Daabra, who was absorbed, as one would expect.

----------

Towa - In that case, should I use this power?

----------

Gohan/Trunks(?) - He,,, He's huge...!!

Chamel: That Towa, doing something like this...!!!

----------

Towa: Nice... He actually went that way. It really paid off to study Putine's power to control the darkness. Well then, I'll take this opportunity to recover Brother Daabra and two Dark Dragon Balls.

----------

Gohan: Xeno - I do not know who you are but your usage of protection magic is impressive. Thank you for your help, wizard-san!

Chamel - It's not like I protected you. Anyway, do something about this.

Gohan: Xeno - Yes! I have a good idea! Trunks-san. Let's merge!

Trunks: Xeno - Merge... I see! Fusion!!! Goku-san teached it to me during our training!

Gohan: Xeno - Given mine and Trunks-san's height, we can do it! First, let's match our ki!

Trunks: Xeno - Yes!

Chamel - These guys will merge as well...?

Gohan: Xeno - Right! This is good, let's go!

Trunks: Xeno - ...Yes.

Gohan: Xeno - Fu...sion

Trunks: Xeno - Ha!!!

----------

Gohanks - Alright! It's a success! The Fusion's effect is 30 minutes... there's no time. Let's end this quickly!!

----------

Gohans - Bakuretsu Houka Zan (Explosive Gunfire Slash)

----------

Gohanks - It's no use! He's too big to receive any damage.

----------

Towa - If I'm careful with his space movement attacks he's no big deal.

----------

Towa - Chamel...!! Oh, no!!

----------

Towa - Salsa!? Why are you here?

Salsa - No reason... Let me handle this guy. I exposed Mechickaboola-sama to such a shameful sight. As things are, I have no honor left...

----------

Salsa - As a Demon God!!! I feel a huge power. The power of a Demon God is adapting itself to my body better than before. Eat this, this is the true power of a Demon God!

----------

Salsa - Trick of Tornado.

----------

Salsa - He appeared, Towa!!

Towa - Yes! Darkness Hand.

----------

Chamel - At least one!

Towa - Too bad.

----------

Dark Demon Realm

Gravy/Putine(?) - Mechickaboola-sama. Towa and Salsa's army reported they recovered three Dark Dragon Balls as well as Daabra and were heading back.

Mechickaboola - Hm, they did well. Tell Towa to come here when she returns.

----------

Mechickaboola - And to "bring" one mask.

Gravy - A mask?

Mechickaboola - There's something I want to try before being brought back. Brainwashing a Dark Dragon Ball.

* There's a devil here as well.[/spoiler]

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:50 pm

Thank you again!

So cool that they went to tell us that Goku taught Trunks how to perform fusion. Not that it should be necessary, as Trunks as a Time Patroller should know it, since he has access to Majin Buu saga era. Anyways, it's also cool that it was Gohan who brought up the fusion idea. It gives me Vegeta vibes from Dragon Ball GT.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:35 pm

Keep finger cross that Goten, Raditz and King Vegeta will also have their SSJ4 form.

Also how about Mirai Gohan ?
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:45 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Keep finger cross that Goten, Raditz and King Vegeta will also have their SSJ4 form
I'd flip out if this finally happened.

Gt91
Regular

Post by Gt91 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:25 pm

Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Keep finger cross that Goten, Raditz and King Vegeta will also have their SSJ4 form.

Don't forget vegeth and trunks :D

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Dbzfan94 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Keep finger cross that Goten, Raditz and King Vegeta will also have their SSJ4 form
Like a coin or like a Dolphin?

Dbzfan94
Born 'n Bred Here

Post by Dbzfan94 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Steven Bloodriver wrote:
Dbzfan94 wrote:
Like a coin or like a Dolphin?
Both I guess lol

pacz360
I Live Here

Post by pacz360 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:31 pm

I'm suprised my self i didnt think katopelsa would get some love let alone represent u3 in heroes

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:46 am

Gt91 wrote:
Bebi Hatchiyack wrote:Keep finger cross that Goten, Raditz and King Vegeta will also have their SSJ4 form.

Don't forget vegeth and trunks :D
I kinda hope Raditz and Nappa get it at the same time for laughs

Raykugen
Regular

Post by Raykugen » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:17 pm

Hello everyone, I'm selling A LOT of DBH cards and 3 binders on the "All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread."
Please, take a look if you're interested!
Do you want NEW GENERATION DRAGON BALL (Z, GT..) IMAGES? In HQ? Of all characters? Click here: http://daizex.fanboyreview.net/viewtopic.php?t=17178
My Deviantart: http://raykugen.deviantart.com/
Dragon Ball Characters Project Deviantart: http://dbcproject.deviantart.com/

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:08 pm

Raykugen wrote:Hello everyone, I'm selling A LOT of DBH cards and 3 binders on the "All-purpose Dragon Ball sale/trade thread."
Please, take a look if you're interested!
Could you pm a link :), also guys here’s a pic from shonen jump of the new dragon mechanic coming to Heroes IN SDBH 8 http://imgur.com/DiBJphp