"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Grimlock » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:39 pm

HECTOR4 wrote:The other alternative is that the creatives of Dimps have no idea about Dragon Ball and only work with the fan service in mind to do the marketing campaign, as someone has said up there, haha.
Or, considering Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta had just joined Heroes and Time Breaker Bardock would soon appear, they decided to put them together to market them both at once and created the only situation that could possibly be created, without having to put too much thought in a very easy matter. Unlike what's happening here right now, a total and unnecessary deep thought.

By the way, that "genkidama" is nothing more to market God-Dama, a CAA that would be introduced in GDM1, that like the most CAAs, it's there only to deal extra damage in a round. It's nothing less or more than that.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

HECTOR4
Regular

Post by HECTOR4 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:45 pm

Grimlock wrote:
HECTOR4 wrote:The other alternative is that the creatives of Dimps have no idea about Dragon Ball and only work with the fan service in mind to do the marketing campaign, as someone has said up there, haha.
Or, considering Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta had just joined Heroes and Time Breaker Bardock would soon appear, they decided to put them together to market them both at once and created the only situation that could possibly be created, without having to put too much thought in a very easy matter. Unlike what's happening here right now, a total and unnecessary deep thought.

By the way, that "genkidama" is nothing more to market God-Dama, a CAA that would be introduced in GDM1, that like the most CAAs, it's there only to deal extra damage in a round. It's nothing less or more than that.
Exactly. Something like that.

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:52 pm

Does anyone know what forms of Kale, Caulifla and Kefla are in the game?
There are cards for Base Kale, Berserker Kale, Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla and Super Saiyan Kefla.
I'm assuming at least Base Caulifla is in the game.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:04 pm

DNA wrote:Does anyone know what forms of Kale, Caulifla and Kefla are in the game?
There are cards for Base Kale, Berserker Kale, Super Saiyan 2 Caulifla and Super Saiyan Kefla.
I'm assuming at least Base Caulifla is in the game.
She is not in the game yet

MKCSTEALTH
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MKCSTEALTH » Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:02 am

So quick question for those that know more:

Does Xeno Goku have his god form unlocked? Something I've heard is that according to his stats he has he has the "God class upgrade" or whatever it is in game. Just curious since we're having a power scale discussion and I think the idea of a Goku who uses SSJ4 with his God form absorbed into base is fascinating from a power scaling perspective

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:02 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:So quick question for those that know more:

Does Xeno Goku have his god form unlocked? Something I've heard is that according to his stats he has he has the "God class upgrade" or whatever it is in game. Just curious since we're having a power scale discussion and I think the idea of a Goku who uses SSJ4 with his God form absorbed into base is fascinating from a power scaling perspective
That god class up thing is for your avatars. Zeno goku goes 1-4

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:59 am

MKCSTEALTH wrote:So quick question for those that know more:

Goku xeno does have god ki, UMX confirmed he has atleast done the god ritual in the past and in SDBH3 he gains the godly ssj ability which is SSJ with god ki(the same form goku used vs beerus when god “ran out” and he reverts back to what looks like normal ssj) so it’s safe to say he does have the god forms(atleast ssjG)

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:13 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:UMX confirmed he has atleast done the god ritual in the past
S3 Hendrix wrote:in SDBH3 he gains the godly ssj ability
Could you provide the source for both statements, please?

~ War of the Dinobots ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:14 am

Grimlock wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/2MPbk The screen shot from UMX is from when Goku xeno and vegeta xeno meet goku ssjG And gogeta ssj4 and this is what Goku xeno says “...aha so me back when I borrowed every ones power vs me who has trained with his own power now...” and that SSJ Goku xeno card is SH3-46 it gives him +8000 and this Goku xeno and super goku are the only ones who even with god kamehameha their SSJ is +8000 like SSJG in game I’ve checked every other character with god kamehameha to confirm this.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:20 am

Something I read, but haven't seen yet to confirm: DBH Gokû with a dougi that has a Capsule Corp logo? Anyone seen this?
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

alakazam^
I Live Here

Post by alakazam^ » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:25 am

Chuquita wrote:Something I read, but haven't seen yet to confirm: DBH Gokû with a dougi that has a Capsule Corp logo? Anyone seen this?
It's in this trailer.

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:35 am

alakazam^ wrote:
Chuquita wrote:Something I read, but haven't seen yet to confirm: DBH Gokû with a dougi that has a Capsule Corp logo? Anyone seen this?
It's in this trailer.
Thank you so much!

A mix of his BOG and F dougis + a Capsule Corp logo. I like it! Would be nice to see it in Super.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:26 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:and that SSJ Goku xeno card is SH3-46 it gives him +8000 and this Goku xeno and super goku are the only ones who even with god kamehameha their SSJ is +8000 like SSJG in game I’ve checked every other character with god kamehameha to confirm this.
Are you really using a CAA to say that Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God? :| That "godly SSJ ability", as you call it, is just an alternate way to transform characters through the use of God Kamehameha, it doesn't mean anything beyond that. It's not written anywhere in the description box that it is a "SSJ with god ki", as you also mentioned. Other characters would have Super Saiyan God too, as the "God Kamehameha" ability appears for others too.

But anyways, you're right nonetheless. Not because of the CAA (that doesn't mean anything), but because of UMX's image. If what you told is correct, then it's heavily implied that Xeno Goku possesses Super Saiyan God there indeed.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:59 pm

Grimlock wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:and that SSJ Goku xeno card is SH3-46 it gives him +8000 and this Goku xeno and super goku are the only ones who even with god kamehameha their SSJ is +8000 like SSJG in game I’ve checked every other character with god kamehameha to confirm this.
Are you really using a CAA to say that Xeno Goku has Super Saiyan God? :| That "godly SSJ ability", as you call it, is just an alternate way to transform characters through the use of God Kamehameha, it doesn't mean anything beyond that. It's not written anywhere in the description box that it is a "SSJ with god ki", as you also mentioned. Other characters would have Super Saiyan God too, as the "God Kamehameha" ability appears for others too..
Read what I said again, the god kamehameha transformation for Goku xeno and super goku make their super saiyan give them +8000 attack like SSJG in the game(ssjG = +8000) they are the only 2 who’s super saiyan in game even with god kamehameha +8000 no other character as normal SSJ that is +8000 in game and SSJG god kamehameha transformation is +8000 it’s normal transformation in game as well is +8000 so that is more proof not just because it’s the god kamehameha caa but because of the power boost it gives

EveBlaze31
Beyond Newbie

Post by EveBlaze31 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:16 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
Grimlock wrote:
http://imgur.com/a/2MPbk The screen shot from UMX is from when Goku xeno and vegeta xeno meet goku ssjG And gogeta ssj4 and this is what Goku xeno says “...aha so me back when I borrowed everyone's power vs me who has trained with his own power now...” and that SSJ Goku xeno card is SH3-46 it gives him +8000 and this Goku xeno and super goku are the only ones who even with god kamehameha their SSJ is +8000 like SSJG in game I’ve checked every other character with god kamehameha to confirm this.
This kind of sounds confusing. This sounds more like he saw two different timelines achieve higher forms of power through different results rather than himself having both ssg and ssj4.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:28 am

EveBlaze31 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
Grimlock wrote:

http://imgur.com/a/2MPbk The screen shot from UMX is from when Goku xeno and vegeta xeno meet goku ssjG And gogeta ssj4 and this is what Goku xeno says “...aha so me back when I borrowed everyone's power vs me who has trained with his own power now...” and that SSJ Goku xeno card is SH3-46 it gives him +8000 and this Goku xeno and super goku are the only ones who even with god kamehameha their SSJ is +8000 like SSJG in game I’ve checked every other character with god kamehameha to confirm this.
This kind of sounds confusing. This sounds more like he saw two different timelines achieve higher forms of power through different results rather than himself having both ssg and ssj4.
Really does sound like he trained solo to get a form, probably 4 in this case

seems they're setting up for the 4 vs blue thing

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:03 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
EveBlaze31 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:

It makes it seem like it’s been a long time since he got the form also because he said “trained with his own power now” the key word is now. If he wouldn’t have said “now” then yes it would insuate that he worked on his own for a form, but yeah his base straight up trashed ssjG goku so Goku xeno base is a goon like we knew.

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:05 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
EveBlaze31 wrote:

It makes it seem like it’s been a long time since he got the form also because he said “trained with his own power now” the key word is now. If he wouldn’t have said “now” then yes it would insuate that he worked on his own for a form, but yeah his base straight up trashed ssjG goku so Goku xeno base is a goon like we knew.
a goon? I dont think that word works for him.

When he mentions his own power, I assume he means his ssj4 form

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:44 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:

Goon definition: a silly, foolish, or eccentric person, that totally fits goku lol but besides that I believe he has god their is more stuff in UMX that supports he has god

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:21 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:
S3 Hendrix wrote:

Goon definition: a silly, foolish, or eccentric person, that totally fits goku lol but besides that I believe he has god their is more stuff in UMX that supports he has god
goon also means a flunky or thug, as in 'goon squad' which is where I was confused haha. I dont really think goku is a fool really either