"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:41 pm

DNA wrote:It says you're supposed to type and construct sentences correctly in order to be understood, especially since this is an international forum. You skip punctuation, use abbreviations and have plenty typos, so it's a bit hard to understand you.
But like I said, it doesn't seem like the rules are being enforced much these days, I've made reports recently, (not about you) and they were closed with no action.
I mostly just avoid posting now, I'm not alone in this decision, it doesn't really hurt the forum at all though, so no one cares.
Maybe no everyone is fluent or a native speaker of English? Maybe you need to stop being salty about it?

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:17 pm

VegettoEX wrote:The moderators and administrators are under no obligation to inform you of any action they may or may not take with other users by your own or anyone else's reports.

If you truly believe a post does not live up to the community guidelines, please report it. If you simply don't like what someone has to say, please ignore it and move on.
I have reported, many times, saw no action being taken, saw no change in the quality of posts. From a few years ago until now, I saw the quality of posts took a nose dive, people shit post, double post, post memes, post one line answers with no real substance, have typos all over, have incoherent grammar. So I gave up on reporting, ignore it and mostly avoid the forum, I've been here for around a decade, so excuse me for not liking to see this forum be a shadow of what it used to be in terms of cleanliness and politeness. Or, of everything that people do in here, it's my saltiness and honestly tired sadness that warrants your action around here? Seems to be since you only intervene when I voice my opinion. Or maybe it's just me who's wrong. Whatever, I only come here for news on Dragon Ball Heroes and I rarely even get those.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:34 pm

It's true that actions really do not occur here. Even name calling already happened toward me in this very thread, I reported them all but unfortunate and apparently nothing happened. Since then I just ignore like what is being suggested right now. Still, Heroes thread has already seen better days and I also would like this thread to be better like before, as this is easily one of the best threads in this forum for a couple of reasons (besides it being about one of the best games this franchise has, of course).

Anyways, this is really not a cool thing to keep discussing so I won't drag this any longer. We are about to enter in a whole new world (update) is just two months, so let's get happy! Next V-Jump issue will surely bring exciting content for UM1. :D
Last edited by Grimlock on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:37 pm

mahakaishin1991 wrote:Maybe no everyone is fluent or a native speaker of English? Maybe you need to stop being salty about it?
Even so, he has a good point about it:

We have seen plenty of users here that don't care much about the grammar when making their posts, nor about chain quoting: editing is quite easy and many could avoid derrailing threads with such unecessary big quotes with people that are not even involved in the subject anymore.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:16 pm

Noah wrote:
mahakaishin1991 wrote:Maybe no everyone is fluent or a native speaker of English? Maybe you need to stop being salty about it?
Even so, he has a good point about it:

We have seen plenty of users here that don't care much about the grammar when making their posts, nor about chain quoting: editing is quite easy and many could avoid derrailing threads with such unecessary big quotes with people that are not even involved in the subject anymore.
But in this instance there was no need for him to try and “call me out” for abbreviating words in the thread, also saying a lot of my post contain “spelling errors” lol which is rare and every time I’m on this site it’s on my phone and sometimes I might hit the wrong button and not realize it. He’s being mad over nothing I did nothing to him but tell him of the manga he didn’t know about. But any ways this is over to me.

Noah
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Noah » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:20 pm

S3 Hendrix wrote:But in this instance there was no need for him to try and “call me out” for abbreviating words in the thread, also saying a lot of my post contain “spelling errors” lol which is rare and every time I’m on this site it’s on my phone and sometimes I might hit the wrong button and not realize it. He’s being mad over nothing I did nothing to him but tell him of the manga he didn’t know about. But any ways this is over to me.
Sure, I'm not saying you're the villain here or anything else, I just took the opportunity to expand this subject.
乃亜

Top 10 DB/Z/GT Songs

Are we too old to enjoy new Dragon Ball movies/series?

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:16 am

ShadowBardock89 wrote:What are the chances Fu and Android 21 (all forms) will be cards soon?
We'll probably see them sometime this year.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Kakarot
Not-So-Newbie

Post by Kakarot » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:06 pm

I think Fu will hint towards Mechikabula/Mechickaboola in the new story expansion of Xenoverse 2. It'd be a great way to tease Xenoverse 3's story.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:30 pm

With all the information we have on him so far, it doesn't seem like he will tease anything. Apparently all he wants is to study our Time Patroller and the energy caused by the distortions. I believe we will see a little bit of this in the next DLC, but it won't be expanded nor it will be finished until Xenoverse 3.

Heroes will certainly put Fu in an original storyline, not necessarily and directly related to what Xenoverse might do with him. As for when Fu will appear, well, both Demigra and Final Form Mira took one year to debut in Heroes, don't see Fu appearing here until UM5 or next year, with UM6 in January.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

Majin Demigra
Beyond Newbie

Post by Majin Demigra » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:45 pm

whatever happened to alakazam, he still here?

gokugambitoptimus
Beyond Newbie

Post by gokugambitoptimus » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:13 pm

Do you think they will explode in Universe Mission the concept of adult versions of some characters that they started with GT Gotenks ?
Example: Adult Pan vs Adult Bra, and both with the power to turn into Super Saiyan

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:23 pm

gokugambitoptimus wrote:Do you think they will explode in Universe Mission the concept of adult versions of some characters that they started with GT Gotenks ?
Example: Adult Pan vs Adult Bra, and both with the power to turn into Super Saiyan
I dont think they will blow them up, but I can see them trying that in a what if form?

Suicide bomber Cell is already canon at this point so

BrolyKale
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by BrolyKale » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:46 am

I have a question about Mira and Towa, are they married? I heard they had a child? I'm really starting to love this duo, they are very interesting!
Zamasu, Broly, Mira & Fu

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:54 am

BrolyKale wrote:I have a question about Mira and Towa, are they married?
I'd say they are as "married" as Bulma and Vegeta, not like Gohan and Videl (which you see some images of their actual wedding).
BrolyKale wrote:I heard they had a child?
Yes. His name is Fu.
BrolyKale wrote:I'm really starting to love this duo, they are very interesting!
Really? Only now you noticed this? Well, better late than never! :P Welcome to the club.

~ War of the Dinobots ~

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:54 am

BrolyKale wrote:I have a question about Mira and Towa, are they married? I heard they had a child? I'm really starting to love this duo, they are very interesting!
There's a difference in continuity between Xenoverse 2 and the Online way things run, but in their original appearance in Dragonball Online, they're married and have a son called Fu, who incidentally is becoming playable as an Adult in Xenoverse 2 (even though in that timeline, Mira isnt stated to be married to her and just flat out absorbs and betrays her, did seem sad afterward though). In the Heroes timeline, it's indicted he does have a love relationship with her, as her getting nearly killed by Broly Dark triggers him to merge with her and use his final form as a means of revenge, as opposed to 'eat you to get stronger.'

I personally think their relationship has the potential to be one of the best villain dynamics this series can have. Instead of a stand alone tyrant or eldricth abomination or frankenstien bug, all of which have been solo runners.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:03 am

New scan from saikyo jump for February 2018 https://imgur.com/gallery/F77MS

Also guys 2 pages from chapter 10 I thought y’all would like ssj4 gogeta xeno with ssj goten xeno and ssj gohan xeno. Then mechikabura summoning dark shenlong about to get his wish granted

https://imgur.com/gallery/l8peA

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:39 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:New scan from saikyo jump for February 2018 https://imgur.com/gallery/F77MS

Also guys 2 pages from chapter 10 I thought y’all would like ssj4 gogeta xeno with ssj goten xeno and ssj gohan xeno. Then mechikabura summoning dark shenlong about to get his wish granted

https://imgur.com/gallery/l8peA
Guys these are huge spoilers I just got! Only on my YouTube Channel I’m the first to cover this guys! You guys are gonna freak out here’s the vid https://youtu.be/pERl81SFKTs

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:39 am

Am I seeing things right!? IS THIS FREAKING SUPER SAIYAN XENO GOTEN AND SUPER SAIYAN XENO GOHAN!? :shock:

~ War of the Dinobots ~

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:42 am

Grimlock wrote:Am I seeing things right!? IS THIS FREAKING SUPER SAIYAN XENO GOTEN AND SUPER SAIYAN XENO GOHAN!? :shock:

Bro watch my newest vid you’ll shit a brick

DNA
I Live Here

Post by DNA » Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:48 am

Or you could just show us what it is instead of trying to milk us for views. I'm not clicking that link.