"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

jeffbr92
Advanced Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by jeffbr92 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:41 pm

Wow, what are supposed to be those planets in chains?
Power levels are not just big numbers:

by Doctor.

Lord Frieza
I Live Here

Post by Lord Frieza » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:35 pm

I've been collecting odd cards now and again, mainly U11 ones, but my goodness people wont a lot for "Full Power" Jiren. Easily over 60 dollars :wtf:.

Edit: Then again its par for the course for this kind of thing.

Thanos
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by Thanos » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:07 am

kn83 wrote:Claiming the series has no canon is just as stupid as claiming Toriyama said "power levels are bullshit". Anyone could logically see that canon Dragonball is the original manga, DB Kai, and DB Super (plus the upcoming Yamoshi movie). GT and the first 13 Z movies were explicitly stated to be alternative dimensions or timelines by Toriyama himself and the Daizenshuu guides. Why people still debate time is beyond me smh.
While the execution of the point I may not echo, the overall point stands. Hell, I don’t even think if it’s true (unless you have an actual source) that Toriyama stated as much—but what I do know is there’s definitely an “unspoken” canon. What I mean is, basically every piece of official Dragon Ball media has “stayed in its lane”, that is to say, followed a consistent pattern with respect to its own place within the universe. For example, Super ignoring DBZ filler, or the lack of consistency or even attempt at it with GT.

People still, to this day, wishing and even believing the possibility of Broli and Coola showing up or being mentioned or something. Kind of boggles my mind. I don’t think these people realize how unusual Kale’s design being so close to and being an obvious tribute to Broli was. It’s the first time that I’m aware of, aside from Gregory’s existence I guess, where the official timeline (that is, a Toriyama originated story) has acknowledged anything from the movies. If you follow this simple pattern, you will no longer be confused or disappointed. Would Paikuhan be a cool addition to the Universe 7 tournament? Sure, but clearly he isn’t a true, dare I say canon, character.
Thanos before Thanos was cool.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:35 am

Thanos wrote:
kn83 wrote:Claiming the series has no canon is just as stupid as claiming Toriyama said "power levels are bullshit". Anyone could logically see that canon Dragonball is the original manga, DB Kai, and DB Super (plus the upcoming Yamoshi movie). GT and the first 13 Z movies were explicitly stated to be alternative dimensions or timelines by Toriyama himself and the Daizenshuu guides. Why people still debate time is beyond me smh.
While the execution of the point I may not echo, the overall point stands. Hell, I don’t even think if it’s true (unless you have an actual source) that Toriyama stated as much—but what I do know is there’s definitely an “unspoken” canon. What I mean is, basically every piece of official Dragon Ball media has “stayed in its lane”, that is to say, followed a consistent pattern with respect to its own place within the universe. For example, Super ignoring DBZ filler, or the lack of consistency or even attempt at it with GT.

People still, to this day, wishing and even believing the possibility of Broli and Coola showing up or being mentioned or something. Kind of boggles my mind. I don’t think these people realize how unusual Kale’s design being so close to and being an obvious tribute to Broli was. It’s the first time that I’m aware of, aside from Gregory’s existence I guess, where the official timeline (that is, a Toriyama originated story) has acknowledged anything from the movies. If you follow this simple pattern, you will no longer be confused or disappointed. Would Paikuhan be a cool addition to the Universe 7 tournament? Sure, but clearly he isn’t a true, dare I say canon, character.

Guys we are here to talk about heroes not to debate about “canon” so please take it somewhere else there are many forums on this site about exactly that.

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:41 am

Lord Frieza wrote:I've been collecting odd cards now and again, mainly U11 ones, but my goodness people wont a lot for "Full Power" Jiren. Easily over 60 dollars :wtf:.

Edit: Then again its par for the course for this kind of thing.
Sorry to make two sepparate post so quickly but I meant to respond to this the other day. The new Jiren being a SEC card is really what is making it so high right now, not because it’s some amazing card. Give it like 2 more weeks and he’ll be down by a lot(also I really would suggest not buying from eBay(if that is where you get them) because they Tax hard for cards. I see the GDM10 CP Full power SSJ4 broli on there all the time for like $50-$60 even though it’s only worth around $20-$30) I usually get my cards from yahoo auctions japan.

shadd21
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by shadd21 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:35 am

Is Lavender playable?

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:57 pm

shadd21 wrote:Is Lavender playable?
Not at the moment, just Sidra and Bergamo for Universe 9.

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:01 pm

Chapter 10 is finally available! Too bad Xeno King Vegeta and Xeno Bardock are nowhere to be seen. Anyway, I'm just waiting for the translation now.

Kinda nice these outfits though. :thumbup: Oh, and it seems that Time Breaker Namekuseijin was indeed Dende, Goku brought him back with him, so I assume it's him indeed. Also, when Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta revert back to base form from the Super Saiyan 4 transformation, they lose the upper part of their outfit (I don't remember, but this isn't the case in Dragon Ball GT, right? The clothes always reappeared there, am I right?).

Goodbye friend. You are weak, so you must be destroyed!

~ War of the Dinobots ~

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:36 am

Grimlock wrote:Chapter 10 is finally available! Too bad Xeno King Vegeta and Xeno Bardock are nowhere to be seen. Anyway, I'm just waiting for the translation now.

Kinda nice these outfits though. :thumbup: Oh, and it seems that Time Breaker Namekuseijin was indeed Dende, Goku brought him back with him, so I assume it's him indeed. Also, when Xeno Goku and Xeno Vegeta revert back to base form from the Super Saiyan 4 transformation, they lose the upper part of their outfit (I don't remember, but this isn't the case in Dragon Ball GT, right? The clothes always reappeared there, am I right?).

yeah in GT the clothes turn back to normal which I thought was more odd than how this is handled

Ricardolindo

Post by Ricardolindo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Ricardolindo wrote:
TheDevilsCorpse wrote:
Ricardolindo wrote:Trunks and Chronoa may simply have been surprised Towa and Mira were acting in certain ages or this may be a causal loop. Also in Dragon Ball Online it's said that in Age 851, Mira and the Time Breakers destroyed New Namek. Age 851 is the year between Xenoverse and Xenoverse 2, it certainly makes sense for that to have happened.
No, each version has the Time Patrol with a first encounter, learning who the villains are, their names, some amount of their plans, etc. You can try and force them together if you want; no one will stop you. But it's clear there's no intended, official continuity as of yet.

(We'll see what happens when Fu appears in UM1 after XV2, since they noted he's from there. We'll learn if it was an in or out of universe reference.)
Now, I discovered that one time in Xenoverse 2, Chronoa told Elder Kai that Towa and Mira were demons from the far future. This may imply that Towa and Mira are not originary from Age 850 and Age 852 but came there from the future. What do you think?
´
Now, I discovered that this had already been said in Xenoverse, when Towa and Mira first appeared, Chronoa told Xeno Trunks and the Future Warrior that they were demons from far in the future.

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:21 am

Grimlock wrote:Image
Goku and Vegeta look like Banchous... which is kind of fitting their personalities.

gokugambitoptimus
Beyond Newbie

Post by gokugambitoptimus » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:21 pm

Mysterious character revealed ?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

kn83
Banned

Post by kn83 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:31 pm

gokugambitoptimus wrote:Mysterious character revealed ?
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
That seems fake.

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:17 pm

kn83 wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
That seems fake.
Kn83, you deserve a medal! :clap:

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:14 pm

kn83 wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
That seems fake.
:lol: dude he’s from the new mobile game, and I believe he is the new Prison Planet saiyan as soon as I saw him, I believe it is Yamoshi, they even talked about how he’s from a time before Goku and vegeta’s

DI297
Beyond Newbie

Post by DI297 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:57 pm

Wonder if that's the same guy from the dbh uvm opening, he has a bang, his hair is kinda long and he is a saiyan so the dbh one could be a brainwashed version of him or something

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:04 pm

DI297 wrote:Wonder if that's the same guy from the dbh uvm opening, he has a bang, his hair is kinda long and he is a saiyan so the dbh one could be a brainwashed version of him or something
I think he is too.
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:03 am

S3 Hendrix wrote:
kn83 wrote:
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
That seems fake.
:lol: dude he’s from the new mobile game, and I believe he is the new Prison Planet saiyan as soon as I saw him, I believe it is Yamoshi, they even talked about how he’s from a time before Goku and vegeta’s
I heard it was just a 'different' time

and I dont think hes the same one if he was meant to be designed specifically for that game

AnimeNation101
I Live Here

Post by AnimeNation101 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:50 pm

GUYS I THINK I GOT IT
I really think i pieced everything together with the mystery saiyan from SDBH, DBLegends, and the DBS movie teaser: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41612&p=1481576#p1481576
I called it that Gogeta, Bardock, and something Broly related would be in the movie before it was even announced that it was a Broly movie. 8)

"I don't think I'm a hero of justice or anythin'. But those who'd hurt my friends... I won't forgive!"

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:10 am

AnimeNation101 wrote:GUYS I THINK I GOT IT
I really think i pieced everything together with the mystery saiyan from SDBH, DBLegends, and the DBS movie teaser: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41612&p=1481576#p1481576
The saiyan from the new movie is confirmed to be yamoshi (atleast if the art going around is real which I believe it is the source who leaked it is someone who always leaks stuff)