"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

Dragotaker
Regular

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:05 pm

Also i know it doesn't mean much but how would it make sense for Salsa to be a main villian on his own when he is just a glorified goon, unless all the other characters for the rest of the dragon balls were the other goons like putine or gravy, which by the other shadows doesn't look like it, hope doesn't turn like that time we thought a blurred card was a SS3 Goten and it was just another Trunks or Goku can't really remember.

TheDevilsCorpse

Post by TheDevilsCorpse » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:35 pm

Salsa, along with the rest of the Demon Gods and all of the Demon Realm, are supposed to be trapped in Chronoa's containment technique for Mechickaboola. Granted the Prison Planet(s) are supposed to be a merger of multiple eras, so he could be around, but I'd bet they'll just keep all of them out of the spotlight rather than venture down that path.
Direct translations of the Korean DB Online timeline and guidebook.
My personal "canon" and BP list. (Coming Soon)

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:07 am

GuanYu wrote:Image

I think I can make out some of the owners of the dragonballs...
  • 1-Star: Time Patrol Goku
  • 2-Star: ??? (The only unrecognizable one)
  • 3-Star: ??? (Maybe could be Ozotto)
  • 4-Star: Cooler?
  • 5-Star: ??? (Looks like Omega Shenron)
  • 6-Star: Goku, Vegeta and Mai
  • 7-Star: ??? (Could be Hatchiyack)
Also, since Super DBH lasted 8 missions, that means the Universe Missions could go on for 10, so there might be even more enemies we don't know of, like that supposed Saiyan experiment (Time Breaker Shallot?).

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:27 pm

Rinsankajugin wrote:
GuanYu wrote:Image

I think I can make out some of the owners of the dragonballs...
  • 1-Star: Time Patrol Goku
  • 2-Star: ??? (The only unrecognizable one)
  • 3-Star: ??? (Maybe could be Ozotto)
  • 4-Star: Cooler?
  • 5-Star: ??? (Looks like Omega Shenron)
  • 6-Star: Goku, Vegeta and Mai
  • 7-Star: ??? (Could be Hatchiyack)
Also, since Super DBH lasted 8 missions, that means the Universe Missions could go on for 10, so there might be even more enemies we don't know of, like that supposed Saiyan experiment (Time Breaker Shallot?).

2 star looks like Piccolo to me, with his turban

Baggie_Saiyan
Namekian Warrior

Post by Baggie_Saiyan » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:47 pm

Managed to get a hold of craneking's final version figures for May's banpresto figures and they included some DBH stuff for some anniv (7th year I think):

DXF:

WCF:

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:40 am

The in-game model seems to be Super Saiyan 2 (finally!) but something's odd about Goku judging by the design of the card (besides the fact that the hair is Super Saiyan). Is he finally evil?

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Also, why in the promotional material they use "UVM" while the identification numbers in the cards are "UM"? C'mon, that just makes it a little bit more toilsome when I search for information.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Sandubadear
I Live Here

Post by Sandubadear » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:29 am

Grimlock wrote:The in-game model seems to be Super Saiyan 2 (finally!) but something's odd about Goku judging by the design of the card (besides the fact that the hair is Super Saiyan). Is he finally evil?

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Also, why in the promotional material they use "UVM" while the identification numbers in the cards are "UM"? C'mon, that just makes it a little bit more toilsome when I search for information.
His CAA is "Evil Ultimate Dragon Fist" and his ability is "悪意の侵食", which google translates to "malicious erosion/corrosion", so yeah... the story's getting interesting.
"The life is the hardest video games of ever. Because you have only one life and the powers are kinda lame. And sometimes a stage takes years"

"The life is a game, the objective of the game is trying to find the objective of the game, and then, finish the game"
--by Ranely Jr

時空の主/齊天大聖
Lazy Xenoverse characters: Kuriza, Neko Majin Abra

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:31 am

Sandubadear wrote:
Grimlock wrote:The in-game model seems to be Super Saiyan 2 (finally!) but something's odd about Goku judging by the design of the card (besides the fact that the hair is Super Saiyan). Is he finally evil?

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

His CAA is "Evil Ultimate Dragon Fist" and his ability is "悪意の侵食", which google translates to "malicious erosion/corrosion", so yeah... the story's getting interesting.
the forward spike makes me think its super saiyan blue-ish, but the sparks make me think super saiyan 2.... dear god what are we getting?

Grandpriest3

Post by Grandpriest3 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:41 am

Yo.

Can anyone translate THIS card for me? It would be highly appreciated

https://imgur.com/a/LLeeK

ankokudaishogun
Advanced Regular

Post by ankokudaishogun » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:20 am

mahakaishin1991 wrote:
Sandubadear wrote:
the forward spike makes me think its super saiyan blue-ish, but the sparks make me think super saiyan 2.... dear god what are we getting?
it's Evil Goku!
Will we get Violent Vegeta, too?

(does Broly's Legendary form count as Shin Broly?)

Grimlock
Kicks it Old-School

Post by Grimlock » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:30 am

Sandubadear wrote:His CAA is "Evil Ultimate Dragon Fist" and his ability is "悪意の侵食", which google translates to "malicious erosion/corrosion", so yeah... the story's getting interesting.
Thanks but what do you mean "getting"? Pretty sure the story has always been interesting.

Anyways, after Turles, Goku Black and Time Breaker Vegeta, it made crystal clear that Goku would never fall into the villain side, he's untouchable. I'm glad this might change in the near future, but this concept is really late. Mainly because there's already Turles and Goku Black. But since we're talking about Heroes, they can make him unique. Also, hopefully they stick with Super Saiyan 2, only that form can get you a real feeling of fearsome, something really evil and aggressive.
We help! ... Hmm. Always get Autobots out of messes they get into.

~ Day of the Machines ~

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:07 am

Actual "evil/possessed" Gokû feels so late and wasted on DBH alone. I'd have rather had that in Super, but oh well. Still looking forward to the tidbits of animation for this and impressed they were finally able to convince whoever was stopping them from doing evil Gokû to let it happen.

I really enjoy the outfits DBH comes up with; they're so refreshing.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Wilderness
Beyond Newbie

Post by Wilderness » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:20 am

Grimlock wrote:
Sandubadear wrote:His CAA is "Evil Ultimate Dragon Fist" and his ability is "悪意の侵食", which google translates to "malicious erosion/corrosion", so yeah... the story's getting interesting.
Thanks but what do you mean "getting"? Pretty sure the story has always been interesting.

I guess it's rather subjective. Personally, I've been a little bored of the demon stuff for a little while now. Though, I guess Japanese fans are eating it up - saw plenty of merch out there for it, especially in Gacha machines! Lots of Dabra, Mira, and Towa figurines.
"I'm not a bad guy, I am a good guy, who just... hits women with his car."

Dragotaker
Regular

Post by Dragotaker » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:39 am

i guess this ''Evil'' Goku is the antagonist of UV2??? i thought it was going to be about that saiyan in the straight jacket, since we even got him in a trailer at the end of UV1 but then again there was a shadow of both Goku and Vegeta in one of the Dragon balls yet i wasn't sure what it was about and well we still don't know, either way can't say I'm hyped for this when this evil form looks the same but with Broly-esque eyes.

Bross;Bruno

Post by Bross;Bruno » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:58 pm

Chuquita wrote:Actual "evil/possessed" Gokû feels so late and wasted on DBH alone. I'd have rather had that in Super, but oh well. Still looking forward to the tidbits of animation for this and impressed they were finally able to convince whoever was stopping them from doing evil Gokû to let it happen.

didn't they already did a "shadow/smoke GT Goku" or something like that back in the JM's? Pretty sure that's counts as a evil goku, i mean, it's not playable but still
English is not my primary language, sorry about mispeling

Chuquita
Namekian Warrior

Post by Chuquita » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:58 pm

Bross;Bruno wrote:
Chuquita wrote:Actual "evil/possessed" Gokû feels so late and wasted on DBH alone. I'd have rather had that in Super, but oh well. Still looking forward to the tidbits of animation for this and impressed they were finally able to convince whoever was stopping them from doing evil Gokû to let it happen.

didn't they already did a "shadow/smoke GT Goku" or something like that back in the JM's? Pretty sure that's counts as a evil goku, i mean, it's not playable but still
I forgot about him. Yeah that would make this the second time.

I do appreciate DBH for taking risks and trying wild stuff in the vein that Super didn't. Even GT couldn't bring itself to turn Gokû into a temporary villain during the Bebi stuff. DBH feels too messy and toyetic to want as a series (at least with the card game aspect) but I like it as a video game.
My deviantart * My tumblr * My twitter
---
フレフレ みんあ! フレフレ 私!

Bebi Hatchiyack
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by Bebi Hatchiyack » Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:34 pm

WAIT WHAT ? EVIL GOKU ? :shock:

Omg really ? :o
Saiya-jin me, watashi ha kisama wo koroshimasu

Steven Bloodriver
I Live Here

Post by Steven Bloodriver » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:20 pm

I have two suggestions as to why Goku might have been corrupted. The first is perhaps Goku (and quite possibly Vegeta) had been somehow manipulated from behind the scenes by Fu, the second is perhaps the revelation of an alternate copy of Goku (and again quite possibly Vegeta) being shown as the next antagonist(s) to be faced off against in Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Universe Mission of the Prison Planet Saga.

gokugambitoptimus
Beyond Newbie

Post by gokugambitoptimus » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:20 pm

What if this evil Goku is
[spoiler]Ozotto ![/spoiler]

mahakaishin1991

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 9:32 am

gokugambitoptimus wrote:What if this evil Goku is
[spoiler]Ozotto ![/spoiler]
I'm not seeing it personally. Ozotto already appears to be present as a seperate character in this story.