"(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Discussion of all things related to Dragon Ball video games (console and portable games, arcade versions, etc.) from the entire franchise's history.

Moderators: General Help, Kanzenshuu Staff

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Re: "(Super) Dragon Ball Heroes" Official Discussion Thread

Post by shadowfox87 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:41 pm

Interesting, so Goku compares Cumber to Beerus and Jiren saying that Cumber has a "different" kind of strength, not saying that he's stronger or weaker than Beerus or Jiren. The fight between Vegito and Cumber seems to have been interrupted as Fu pulls out Cumber before it's finished. Obviously, there is much more to come.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Dark_Tzitzimine
Regular

Post by Dark_Tzitzimine » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:29 am

Uh, I take the Demigra plot isn't happening at the same time as the Prison Planet arc? Because I don't see how would Xeno:Goku presence on the Prison make sense otherwise.

Bullza
Banned

Post by Bullza » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:45 am

You know to say this is such a fan servicey game with Super Saiyan 3 Trunks and Vegeta and a Demon God Dabura and a Kid Buu who'd absorbed Janemba and a Golden Cooler etc....

Where is Super Saiyan God Vegeta or Gogeta? Where is Super Saiyan Blue Gohan or Trunks? You'd think these would be the obvious choices really.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:07 am

Universe Mission 4 stuff is leaking:

Super Saiyan 3 Prison Planet Future Trunks (even though he already has SSRage? :crazy: ), playable Majin Ozotto, a bizarre new form for Hatchiyack, and Super Oozaru Cumber. Wait, why would an ancient Saiyan go Super Oozaru...

Vados_chan
Banned

Post by Vados_chan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:21 am

And we finally get SSJ4 Vegetto

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:34 am

Dark_Tzitzimine wrote:Uh, I take the Demigra plot isn't happening at the same time as the Prison Planet arc? Because I don't see how would Xeno:Goku presence on the Prison make sense otherwise.
Its after, this was confirmed a while ago

dbzfan7
Namekian Warrior

Post by dbzfan7 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:52 am

SSJ4 Vegetto is beautiful.

Also Cumber SSJ has a gold tail. I did prefer that to just brown tail while SSJ.
Why Dragon Ball Consistency in something such as power levels matter!

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:53 am

Vados_chan wrote:And we finally get SSJ4 Vegetto
Where ?
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

Rinsankajugin
Regular

Post by Rinsankajugin » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:57 am

Okay, so here's the short of what got revealed at Jump Carnival:
  • Epsiode 2 of the Heroes anime aired (Berserk Goku, Golden Cooler, the start of the Vegetto vs Cumber fight)
  • Episode 3 will be the Blue Kaioken Vegetto vs SS Cumber fight
  • Universe Mission 4 is going to have SS3 Prison Trunks, SS3 Xeno Gohanks, Elder Kai, Majin Ozotto, New Hatchiyack and SSOozaru Cumber
  • The 2018 character poll was revealed:
  • 10. Rose Goku Black
  • 9. LSS4 Broly
  • 8. SS4 Bardock
  • 7. Dark Masked King
  • 6. Evil Saiyan
  • 5. Grand Priest
  • 4. Yamcha
  • 3. Masked Saiyan
  • 2. SSB Vegetto
  • 1... won't be revealed yet, they'll be the FOURTH secret card of Universe Mission 4
  • Universe Mission 5 is going to have Dragon Ball Super: Broly content
  • And SUPER SAIYAN 4 XENO VEGETTO WAS CONFIRMED WITH A CINEMATIC TRAILER, he will fight Cumber next in UM5
Here's some pics:
Last edited by Rinsankajugin on Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zero-ELEC

Post by Zero-ELEC » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:58 am

sintzu wrote:
Where ?
right here

mahakaishin1991
I'm, pretty, cozy, here...

Post by mahakaishin1991 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:01 am

Bullza wrote:You know to say this is such a fan servicey game with Super Saiyan 3 Trunks and Vegeta and a Demon God Dabura and a Kid Buu who'd absorbed Janemba and a Golden Cooler etc....

Where is Super Saiyan God Vegeta or Gogeta? Where is Super Saiyan Blue Gohan or Trunks? You'd think these would be the obvious choices really.
probably because super is still using those concepts and they dont want to shit on the canon, most likely having restrictions on what forms can be given out, which is why there are super saiyan 4's from the new ended GT and nothing from the current run except for movie villains who will most likely not return

sintzu
Banned

Post by sintzu » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:03 am

Zero-ELEC wrote:
sintzu wrote:
Where ?
right here
Thanks a lot. Ssj4 has been getting pushed a lot lately so I guess we know who'll be joining Broly as "canon" once Super returns.
July 9th 2018 will be remembered as the day Broly became canon.

theshinobi

Post by theshinobi » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:41 am

So Vegito SSJ4 will beat Kanba and Fu probably will use Blutz Waves to boost Kanba power's.

Draconic
I Live Here

Post by Draconic » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:49 am

Super Saiyan 4 Vegetto's design is kinda dissapointing. I expected a crazier more Gogeta-like color choice, but I'll take it just because it's about damn freaking time he got it!

The rest looks pretty unappealing to say the least. SSJ3 Trunks when he barely used Rage until now? A new overdesigned version of Hatchiyack who already has two more Heroes-exclusive forms? With Bojack only getting his purple pants "super" form this arc it just seems disproportionate.

And Super Oozaru Cumber... They're milking this guy's strength so much. He's standing up to Vegetto Blue with Kaioken and is now going to take on Vegetto 4... Come the fuck on, that's way too much for someone we know nothing about. At least Broly had a Legenderay Super Saiyan form and the "power's growing, it's overwhelming" crap to excuse whatever you're trying to pull with him. Cumber is just blank. And it doesn't help he has a terrible design (without the straight jacket)
Check out the videos below, made by yours truly!

Goku vs Beerus BOG/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/kKKnMe

Vegeta vs Freeza ROF/Super mash-up https://gofile.io/d/MKPepW

S3 Hendrix
Regular

Post by S3 Hendrix » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:14 am

Draconic wrote:Super Saiyan 4 Vegetto's design is kinda dissapointing. I expected a crazier more Gogeta-like color choice, but I'll take it just because it's about damn freaking time he got it!

The rest looks pretty unappealing to say the least. SSJ3 Trunks when he barely used Rage until now? A new overdesigned version of Hatchiyack who already has two more Heroes-exclusive forms? With Bojack only getting his purple pants "super" form this arc it just seems disproportionate.

And Super Oozaru Cumber... They're milking this guy's strength so much. He's standing up to Vegetto Blue with Kaioken and is now going to take on Vegetto 4... Come the fuck on, that's way too much for someone we know nothing about. At least Broly had a Legenderay Super Saiyan form and the "power's growing, it's overwhelming" crap to excuse whatever you're trying to pull with him. Cumber is just blank. And it doesn't help he has a terrible design (without the straight jacket)
Cumber is an ancient saiyan he doesn’t need a reason to be so strong, it’s like how jiren is just U11 strongest warrior(until we got that bs back story) DB doesn’t need a reason for characters to be strong other than being stronger than the previous villian

RichardKing2
Beyond Newbie

Post by RichardKing2 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:20 am

Cumbers design is perfectly fine. Nothing wrong or terrible about it.

sunsetshimmer
I Live Here

Post by sunsetshimmer » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:21 am

Man, SSJ4 is a thing recently. This may be sign of Gogeta Blue appearing soon as well. Maybe even in DBS movie.

The question is, why will they use Vegito instead of Gogeta Xeno SSJ4 that was also revealed recently?
After nerf Vegito got in Super i see no reason for that. This fusion will last shorter than Gogeta.

EDIT: Oh right, just fanservice as everything in DBH lol
"I will concede that your feelings are worthy of the mightiest of Saiyans. However, there is more to my power than just this. Before you die, I will show it to you. This is the difference in power, between the primitive Saiyans and the evolved Tsufruians." ~Baby Vegeta

MisteryOne
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by MisteryOne » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:04 am

Random thoughts on recent Heroes stuff:

Kamba or whatever he is called is just getting dumb. The guy can fight Blue Kaioken Vegito on base, then has Super Saiyan and fucking Golden Oozaru? Who is supposed to beat that? Man, and I thought that the anime version of Super had inflated power scaling for no reason. Why is he supposed to be so strong? He doesn't even have an excuse like Bardock and King Vegeta had previously. And I also agree about his design being pretty bad once he breaks free. Doesn't look Toriyama-esque at all. And why does he have pupils on his SS form? Is he supposed to be somehow special? Will they ever explain why or are they just milking their cool edgy new saiyan oc? Come on, Mechikaboola was leagues above this guy.

We should have gotten Vegetto SS4 back during the final fight with the demons, now it seems pretty underwhelming to see him after the Blue Kaioken one was defeated (without even using Blue Shinka!? Well if they are trying to make this similar to Toei's awful writing they are doing it right). It's Vegetto after Vegetto, and the SS4 one should not be able to defeat Kanba if the other one lost by pure raw power and not by time. But I suppose I'm trying too hard on using logic on this, lol. The design is pretty cool but also a bit lame, I was expecting different colors like the ones Gogeta got for some reason.

Heroes loves SS3 for not reason. Trunks has no reasons to use it when he has Ikari. Ikari-Ultimate (?) Gohanks would have been a hundred of times better.

They better didn't kill Cold without giving him new forms. He is the one who needs them and not all of the rest of characters who got new stuff (Except Goten, at least the guy got something, Ultimate Goten ftw).

At this point, the Demigra stuff seems more exciting that Prison Planet...
sunsetshimmer wrote:Man, SSJ4 is a thing recently. This may be sign of Gogeta Blue appearing soon as well. Maybe even in DBS movie.

The question is, why will they use Vegito instead of Gogeta Xeno SSJ4 that was also revealed recently?
After nerf Vegito got in Super i see no reason for that. This fusion will last shorter than Gogeta.

EDIT: Oh right, just fanservice as everything in DBH lol
...you do realize that since SS4 doesn't have stamina issues Vegetto last a full hour compared to Gogeta's half, right? Vegito is always the best option because of being literally better than Gogeta now (which sucks since they had different concepts before). Only problem if that you need Pothara, but on Heroes the Xeno group has already show to have them. Same reason as to why if Gogeta shows up in the movie he will be useless fanservice (again...), he is just worse than Vegetto since he last less time.
English is not my first language. Please excuse my gramatical mistakes.

shadowfox87
OMG CRAZY REGEN

Post by shadowfox87 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:42 am

So SS4 Vegito's design shows black hair instead of red even though SS4 Gogeta has red hair. Interesting. I like how the Prison Arc is showing us 2 different Vegitos back to back. Hell, I wouldn't be even surprised at this point if Goku and Goku: Xeno perform the fusion dance to form a Super Goku.
DBS Manga vs Anime Differences: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=42062
Timelines Explanation: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=42105
Log Power Scaling: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40610
Science of Ultra Instinct: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=40707

Dragotaker
Beyond-the-Beyond Newbie

Post by Dragotaker » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:04 am

Vegetto SS4 desing is cool but i liked the red hair and now Trunks has SS3 even though he has SS rage which is vastly superior i guess that answers my question about Goten having other forms, now with Vegetto this is our annual SS4 i guess?? Really early but no way we have another one in november